chapter 21

*AUTHORS NOTE 📝 *
I think I'm going to stop putting notes when I don't need to it's getting old

Sophies pov<3

I walk into the common room and look around. Dead quite. So not normal. The gryffindor common is like an all round rave almost 100% of the time.

I had already gotten a small vial of the potion Hermione makes with no note, so I'm feeling bright as day.

I looked over at one of the tables. Someone left a packet of ciggerettes and a 20 pound note. I slip the money into my bra and put the ciggerettes and my back pocket.

Oh well, mine now.

I sit down by the lit fire place and light a cigarette. This doesn't happen regularly and I don't have an addiction it's just abit of fun.

I summon my make up and my mirror and get to work, humming a tune. I hear the common room door shut but I dismiss it.

I get ready, oblivious of the time of day and the fact that I have dance practice 2 hours ago, on the floor thinking about my plans for this summer.

Summer is very important to hogwarts students, it's when we do fuck all and have tons of fun, now winters gone we can relax again.

In the reflection of my mirror something glimmers on one off the couches and my head snaps towards it. I uncross my legs and step our of my warm corner, throwing the left over cigarette bud into the fire.

I pick it up, it's the school magazine. Someone in my mums and dad's days decided to make a school magazine and put all the latest gossip in it. I flick to the section 4th year.

I skim through it uninterested, then all the other pages, until I get to the main news section. In big writing at the top it says. Secret Special Event coming this June. Dumbledor is know to be collaborating with an unknown source to host an event this June at hogwarts lasting the entire summer!.

I slap the magazine shut, slightly annoyed. Hopefully this won't ruin my dream summer, I'm too excited for it to go to shit.

I get up and fix the zipper on my white top, leaving the common room and walking into the halls.

I look into the cortyard, almost nobody there, must be meal time.

I walk to the great hall and enter, suddenly feeling hungry. I sit down next to george and pour myself a bowl of chocolate cereal.

I turn to him to say hello but he's already looking at me.

"George?" I ask him, quietly

No answer, he looks as if he's spacing out.

"George!" I whisper shout at him, hitting him on the arm.

"Oh Sophie, hi when did you get here" he says all too quickly going quite red.

"What's wrong with you?" I focus on him, conserend. What the fuck is going on here?

"Well don't you remember" he say more quickly and quietly, as if he doesn't want anyone to hear us.

"Remember what?" Now he's really fucking with me.

"Oh nothing its fine" he looks away

"Your acting weird" I cross my arms infront of me, burning holes into him with my eyes

"No I'm not" he looks at me suddenly willing to hold eye contact

"Yes you are" I push

"No I just have a headache" he continues the stair, his hair sticking up and his mouth twitching into a smile as he looks at the table

"Okay whatever you say" I raise my arms in defeat before slamming them on the table and slinging my legs over the bench to continue eating

"By the way its not breakfast" he whispers in my ear.

"What?"

"No its lunch" he laughed, taking a sip out of a Lukazade bottle.

"Fuck, what did I miss?" Suddenly realising all the time I spent in the common room.

"Oh you missed a lot" Jess chimes in cheerily, slinging her arm over Dora seemingly proud.

"Whattt" I cross my arms and lean forward

"Dora kicked Brown's ass in the hall" Posidon says smiling and shaking his head.

What the actual fuck. How the fuck did I miss that?. Dora and Lavender, fuck what happened

"Oh my god WHAT!?" my mouth wide in a gasp.

"Yeah I know right" ginny says, pulling a hair away from her mouth

"What happened?" I ask Dora leaning in closer, my legs dangling dangerously behind me, my shorts riding upwards, I don't pull them down though not when I can see George staring at me silently. I like the attention, so?

I almost smile, breaks going to be fun

As Dora goes, on showing me screenshot and her hand, telling me about what happened extremely proud of herself my mind slips back to george and I take a quick glance at him. He's still looking at me but turns away quickly.

Strange

*829 words*