chapter 3

*AUTHORS NOTE*
the images at the top is how I visualise the beautiful chaos of this book I really hope you like this ghetto London story there mostly just from a Pinterest board that reminded me of them. I personally want this to be a super long story so I really can't wait for this adventure

Georges pov <3

"Hi guys" said a sickly sweet voice coming up the creaky stands stairs.i was kind of annoyed because I just wanted to have a good time and actually be productive but I guess not.

She immediately came really close and sat next to me. I could already feel the glares going on between them. "So what have you been doing huh?" Lavender said annoyingly loudly.

"Well we were going to pull something with Snape until you decided to show up and fuck up my concentration" Fred snapped back at her before I could even breathe. I always knew Fred's temper and concentration was quite delicate this early in the morning. Learned it the hard way when I was 7.

I just opened my phone and on snap.

jordan_j2 sent a chat

j2
Come on man you left me again

me
Sorry man tbh wish I hadn't

j2
Wdym?? Where are you??

Me
The stands on the far right me fred y/n and lavender 💀

j2
HAHAHA IM OMW

I scoffed outloud and lavender turned to face me. "What's wrong?? What are you doing??" Why was she always so fucking loud? I seriously want her to fuck off and go to breakfast now.

"Nothing" I mumbled switching my phone off and sliding it into my pocket. Instead taking out my new grape raspberry elux. I liked the flavor.

"MAKE WAY MAKE WAY FOR YOUR KING" a booming voice that sound alot like... Woosh, creakkk. It was Lee ofcourse holding a broomstick. "Ughhh" moaned brown next to me.

Them two never got along cause Lee is always open to giving verbal to literally anyone he wants when ever he fucking wants.

"What's wrong hunny?? Cat got your tongue??" Classic Lee, always sarcastic and rude.

"Oh shut up why are you here anyway??" Retorted lavender

"Love why are you here?? I'm sure we're all thinking the same thing and that is your bitch ass fridge fucking freezer built looking ass is irrelevant in this situation and any situation involving us so please kindly get the fuck out of here. Thanks" Lee spoke quickly in almost one fully sentence and he wasn't even breathless just giving here that look that meant piss off.

"Your fucking dickhead" she she swore at him and marched down the stairs. I prayed they snapped. They didn't.

Lee wasn't done yet though. Lee scrambled to where I was sitting and snatched something next to me. He opened his blue Nike bag and pulled out a bottle of water. This guy is fucking Mary poppings is he now??. He put whatever he had retrieved from the seat into the watter bottle and swirled it around. It immediately started smoking and it clicked. Lavender forgot her vape.

Fred realised too and laughed loudly only for his mouth to be cut off by Sophie's hand. She giggled loudly then grimaced probably cause fred had licked her hand.

We were rolling on the floor screaming waiting for her to get to the ground. We all crowded over the ledge waiting. She appeared suddenly, stomping so hard she left footprint in the grass. "Do it do itt" Fred whisper-shouted in Lee's ear like an annoying bitch. "Wait for itt wait for itttt" Lee repeated. This was gonna be real funny.