chapter 4

*AUTHORS NOTE*
( just to let you know uniform is not popular here as there really are no dress coding rules but sometimes in formal student or teacher events they were uniform or 'proper' clothing )
I'm so exited for this book I could burst. As we go along alot of things are gonna happen like I'm going to introduce drugs,skipping,going out and other things. I also think there's going to be a downfall of y/n but to be honest I don't really know what im doing im just writing the ideas as i go along x

" Hey where have you been Princess??"

The words warmed my core. He cared about me thats for sure. Was he thinking about me?? Mabye he went to look for me?? Nah thats too far after all we are just friends right??

I just laughed loudly and showed him my tongue. Truth is I went with neville to go get my tongue pierced at a magic place meaning it was reversible and it only hurt for a couple minutes after. Neville got his left eyebrow pierced. It only took abit because we flew there.

"Cool, Is it muggle or magic?" He asked. He sounded so interested, he had his whole body turned to me. His hair shone it in the sun. It was pretty. Hes pretty.

"Magic ofcourse so i can reverse it and get it re-done if i wanted"

"Hey do you guy have plans tonight??" Lee said to us both. He was against the wall and had his feet resting on the chair. Fred was the same on the spare desk infront of him.

"No i dont think soo... what do you have in mind??" Sophie answerd for me and her as we went everywhere together so we would know all about eachothers buisness. Sometimes.

"Oh youll find out" fred sang to us merrily. I just turned to Sophie. "Crazy i tell you, fucking crazy"

"Yeah i can tell" she laughed before briar walked up with one of her own designs on and started talking to Sophie.

I crossed my arms and leaned back in my seat "So what's the plan huh??"

"Nothing it's just that Leonardo over hear managed to get some 'substances' so we are going to the park" I knew what he meant by the way he was smiling. Lee had cocaine. Fed loves doing coke. Honest I think everyone who tried it here has. Me and fred have only done it 3 times but we've loved it each time. It was really funny.

Lee has probably done coke way more that us but I'll never really find out but then again I don't think anyone ever will. Sophie had done it once before with Briar jess and someone else she didn't mention too much.

"The park?? Sounds fun so who's coming" I said back to fred as Lee scowled at us. He hates is full name.

"Trust me we've got loads so we'll ask around during the day huh?" Fred responded. Lee is now lying down on both chairs and swinging his legs off it

Lee is pretty tall I mean he's just turned 5'9 but me and fred just got to 6'0 so he's not quite there yet. I hope he don't catch up any time soon.

Sophie's pov <33

"Hey briar" I told her sweetly "how's the dress coming along??" I tried to distracted her but I could tell something was on her mind. She had her arms crossed and she was wearing a plain black top and a black tight fitting skirt, some pearl necklaces and bracelets

Briar's outfit x

" Oh don't you dare try to sweet talk me after pulling a stunt like that"

"Like what??"

"Oh idk, you showing up 20 minutes late, skipping breakfast, new outfit, acting strange. Just cause jess is too swooned over Dora to notice don't think I won't"

I looked at neville for help but the just shrugged and laughed. Fuck.

"Fine fine I went to hogsmede to go get my tongue pierced, happy?"

"Yes very! Come one let's see then"

I showed it to her and she clapped hee hands and laughed. I had had my belly button pierced when I was 13 and I haven't reversed it. I got my septum pierced at 14 but i havent put it in for ages.

" you look so pretty!!, anyway do you wanna go somewhere tonight?? Ive been pretty bored latetly"

"Actually i am going somewhere tonight wanna tag along??"

"Yeah course but what do i wear"

Briar is a fashion icon at our school. She plans to be a fashion designer in future and shes already doing fantastic. She always need to know what to wear to look her "absaloute best" at all times.

"Nothing formal, mabye trousers and no heals"

Just knowing the twins whenever im around them it almost always resolves in running.

After thinking for a while she said
"Ok great already have the outfit! Are any others coming along??"

"Uhhhhh welllll"

"Well what?? Whats going on??"

"Well i dont actual know what we are doing soo i dont really know"

"Wooooowww how interesting"

Georges pov <3

Thud.

"Ughhh why aren't I sleeping for the afternoon again??

"Cause we are gonna go do coke" Lee responded cheerily.

" you guys have coke??" It was Posidon.
We shared a dorm with him and he hade a huge crush on briar.He's pretty cool guy actually.

"Yeah Fred and Lee have loads so apparently we are going out later" I huffed. We had the afternoon off but I'd had astronomy last night and I was fucking tired okay.

I took my phone off my pillow and opened it to messenger

Me - Hey

Sophie - hey what's up

Me - just wondering if you wanted to help us round up some people to come with

Sophie - yeah sure I'll ask around but I'm not doing all the fucking work ask some people yourself

Me - Yeah yeah whatever

Sophie -don't fucking whatever me sir

Me - okay I get it

Sophie - good now I gtg bye x

Me - bye love x

" Why are you smiling like that??" Fred gave me a look and so did Lee, Posidon laughed out loud whilst drying his hair, he'd just come out the shower and came in to get some clothes.

"Nothing nothing its just i was planning on getting people together to go out tonight. "

"Can we do it now? Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please "
"SHUT UP LEE"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT gosh you people are crazy" huffed Lee

*1105 words*