chapter 8

*AUTHORS NOTE*
I really hope I'm not gonna get carried away with this chapter like I did the last one

I push on the door to the art room, I really hope she's in here because I'm not prepared to walk all the way to her door room.

The art rooms always a fantastic place to be it always looks beautiful, it's fantastically decorated and always has lovely people in there, it's such a calm place to be, I bet you Lee Jordan has never set foot in the art room.

There were a few candles lit in the back left corner or the room and there in that corner crouched over a gorgeous half way done pencil drawing was ginng weasley.

She looked up at me and smiled

"Hey Sophie" She said getting off the floor and sat on a small wooden stool.

"Hi Ginny what are you doing?"

"Oh just practicing, art is definitely going to be one of my options" she said excitedly, showing me her drawings

"That's great there wonderful" I said, she truly was an amazing artist

"So why are you in the art room?"

"Oh I came to tell you that me and the others are hanging out tonight and you should meet us in the common room at sunset if you want to come" I said to her quite quickly

"Oh sure I'll come" she said getting up and heading to the sink. I followed her.

"Good because lunas good be there" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh shut up, why did I even tell you that" ginny shouts going quite red in the face.

"We were having fun werent we?" I laughed

"Fuck you"she mumbled quitely

It was last christmas and i was staying at the weaslys and I was sleeping in Ginnys room, we were jumping from my bed to Ginnys, in just a blur of ginny black dress and bright red tights, singing along to songs on speakers and ginny playing along on her red electric guitar. She sat down on the bed all of a sudden and told me all about how she had a huge crush on luna lovegood. I think it's pretty sweet and I promised her that I'd keep her secret.

" I should have never told you about that" she grumble turning of the tap

"Oh well it's too late now"

"But it's not too late for this!" She shouted holding up her wet hands and running towards me.

I squealed and ran towards the door and straight out of it, ofcourse she followed.

I ran as fast as I could up the hall laughed and screaming with ginny behind me.

We even ran past minnie and I faintly saw her smile as I ran by but when I turned to check she was walking way.

*AUTHORS NOTE 📝*
I love this chapter, just a little ginny character development x

*489 words*