chapter 22

Sophie's pov <3

After two more hang outs, a bunch of movie nights, skipping classes, detentions, and boring school work April and May wash over smoothly, nothing to big happening, expect the entire week of celebrating due to the weasleys birthday on April 1st, my mind forgot the magazine completely.

Now it's May 29th and it's a bright Monday morning, it's gotten warmer outside and our summer plans are almost bursting at the seems, waiting to be done.

"Hey have you heard" Briar walks up to me, she's never one to run.

"Heard what?" I ask walking up the beautiful stone halls with her.

"The magazine says we are having an assembly to announce the hogwarts summer plans" she says calmly. Her black dior sunglasses hiding her face.

"Really? An assembly?" There are hardly any assembly's during the school year

"I'm not sure if I want to go" she shrugs unwilling, she doesn't like assemblys much, even sorting assembly's. She tends to show up just in time for food though

"I'm definitely not. I hate assemblies anyway it will be in the magazine anyway" overall I just love skipping it's way better than doing anything.

"Yeah I'll just find out then no worries" she smiles, the magazine us always there to help us out abit.

"Shit what do we have next?" the realisation hits, I'm supposed to be somewhere.

"We both have charms so its all good" she puts her hand on my sholder

"With who?"

"Today Professor Wickham so we are all good" she calms me. Professor Wickham  is one of hogwarts most favourite teachers because of his open, friendly, and fun lessons and overall behaviour.

"Sick, okay ill see you there I just have to go get my stuff"

"Okay see you in a bit" she waves and turns a corner

I walk calmly, in no rush of being late towards the gryffindor tower. That's what people call it. There is a tower for every house ofcourse. Today's a good day.

*345 words*