chapter 12

*AUTHORS NOTE 📝 *
I am excited for this one also my Pinterest account is @sapphiremoonx same as always so check it out to get a feel of most people in this story x

Georges pov x

Sophie was fucking pissed

I watch her drink like its nothing and I watch her scream at Lee. Now that it's all kicking in she's drunk off her shit. She looks so pure, like she's free of all her worries and she's been left alone to enjoy the night, all previous anger and frustration gone.

She's dancing with Hermione who's also absolutely fucking pissed, no surprise there cause shes a major lightweight, in a crowd of people. I watch her hips sway and she way she directs Hermione by her waist, in the fire light ( did I mention someone started a campfire? ) I watch as she smiles whilst shaking her head to the music allowing me only a glimpse of her smile. I watch Hermione spin her around and let her slowly grind on her, laughing and saying things I would never know.

Sophie spins around and kisses her slowly their tongues swirled together, their hands roamed eachothers bodies. Its a hot, sweaty, teasing kiss, the kind that would leave you with a smirk on your face. Sophie stubbles and long kiss breaks leaving both girls smiling wildly at eachother.

Then Hermione looks at me and turns to her to whisper in her ear. She perks up and immediately looks back at me. Fuck.

She walks over to me slowly and I can feel the hairs on my neck stand up, in this state she's extremely unpredicable.

"Hey weasley" she says, her eyes half closed and her pupils dilated as shit.

"Hello darling" I can't lie she looks amazing, she always does, but the fact that there's nothing weighing down her sholders affects her somehow, I mean the confidence is radiating off her.

"Why haven't you danced with me yet?" Her stare burning right into me. It feels unnerving but great all the same.

"You've been pretty busy with Hermione love" I laugh and she does too, still looking at me.

"I'm free now babe" she slings one arm around my neck and brings be closer to her.

"Are you playing games with me my love?" I really don't want to think into something that could just be her messing around with me whilst she's drunk

"George what else can I say? You know I'm not a poet" she giggles and leans in to whisper in my ear.

"I love you George" she whispers

A warm feeling ran through my stomach and up to my face, I can feel my face getting hotter.

"Do you really now?" I say just making sure, there can't be any harm in just dancing with her right?

"Yeah really" she says slowly pressing herself into my front, god she's so fucking frustrating.

"Fine if you really insist what do you want from me dear?" I ask gently willing to do whatever she asks of me. Mabye I am a little more than tipsy.

"Dance with me George, come and fucking dance with me, don't stand in a corner and be grumpy all night!"

"Whatever you say doll"

She leads me to a crowd of people dancing, I can see Briar and Posiden, Fred and Angelina, Dora and Jess and a couple other familiar faces.

She pulls my arm and spins around so her backs facing my front. Touching her, the flashing lights, the people around us, me and her, the way she smells, the alcohol, the coke put me in pure bliss.

She moves her waist rhythmically and trails her hands over mine. She guides my hands with hers. Her back arches and her hair swirls over her sholders.i could do this forever.

A couple songs are playing and it's slowly turning into a rave. People jumping up and down, music getting faster, the screaming of lyrics.

I kept my eyes on her, making sure she's okay and that nothing weird is happening.

I look back at Fred to see what he's doing and he's smiling at me widely.

I look back for her and she's gone

Wait she's gone?

How, when, what, where is she?

I push past all the jumping people and step over the glass bottles and plastic. The music fading and I'm aproaching the nearing section of feild my head spinning and I can see a faint light and hear a slight humming.

Oh for fucks sake

Sitting on the floor, cigarette and lighter in hand, staring off at the far away building which I know the be the muggle school President Kennedy, was my gorgeous girl

I mean that's what she is too me she just doesn't know that yet.

"You ran off doll" I say interrupting her train off though.

"Did I? My bad" she replys lighting the cigarette. I sit down next to her.

"What are you thinking about love?" I know she'll tell me anything, especially in this state, I just want to help her, to calm her

"My old school" she says shortly taking a hit.

"What about it?"

I know when she was thirteen she had to stay in America for the year due to family buisness and that she went to Ilvermory but other then that I know nothing.

"A girl, a good friend, you would love her really, she was pink, literally if you had ever gotten meet her you'd know what I mean, and she was like a loud, hot pink you know? She even dyed her hair!, we got tattoos together you know? And piercings. We went shopping all the time, we shared a dorm, we did dance, we went drinking together every night, she taught me to put whisky in my morning cup, we skipped school almost every day, she always had a huge smile on her face and you could always here her talking from a mile away she was so loud. She struggled alot George. When she was thirteen ,which was when we first met, her hurt became anger and sometimes she would lash out, screaming, shouting  crying, she would throw things and break things and one time she ripped 4 of her shelfs off the wall crying. I miss her George, she was such a good time" she rambled, unaware of the tangled string of memories she's giving me

"What happened to her?" I ask

"What do you mean?" Her expression changed

"Your talking about about her in the past tense darling"

"I don't know" she says, her voice breaking

"What do you mean?"

"I left her behind George, I betrayed her, I don't know where she is now or what happened to her I mean she had very many houses in North America but she preferred to stray off into Japan and sometimes Australia, she told me the day I was leaving that if something happened to her she wouldn't be able to talk to me. I haven't heard from her since. "

I have so many questions. Who is this girl? Why is she hurt? What happened to her? Where is she? Why does she have so many houses? What does she mean by stray off? What was happening at Ilvermorny? Why did she think it was her fault she had to leave?

"It wasn't your fault you had to leave" I put my arm around her sholders.

"You said it was family matters mhm?" I ask pulling her closer

"Yeah it was" she sighs out

"Well then there was nothing you could do about it"

She looks at me and I swear it's like time stopped.

"Don't fret, if it really fucking needs to be done then fate will tie you both back together" I smile at her, trying to give her hope

She grins back at me.

"Hopefully"

She shot up and started sprinting back towards the bright lights.

"Come on catch me if you can!"

The night continues with more dancing, more drinking and more coke. As I do another line my memory gets shorter and my vision swirls and brightens my last thought is fuck I won't remember shit tomorrow

*1370 words*