Attracted

Normal P.O.V:

Nickel and Bot were both playing pokemon S/V and battling each other online when OJ walked in carrying a basket of laundry.

Bot: Eat my Cutie Pie's air slash Nickel!

Nickel: Did you forget? My trusty Sableye is rock tera type and knows power gem!

Nickel terastalizes his sableye and one hits Bot's Iron Jugulis.

Bot: WHAT? How are you so good at this?

Nickel: Please. I have all the type advantages/disadvantages and all that memorized.

OJ: Ahem. Nickel, I finished yours and Baseball's laundry and since some of this is yours it might as well be your responsibility to bring up to your room.

Nickel: Uh-huh sure after I destroy Bot on this battle.

OJ scowled in annoyance, while the two still battled against each other the tv screen suddenly switches to black cutting off Nickel's online connection to Bot's new switch.

Nickel & Bot: OH C'MON!/ Aww..

Nickel looks to see OJ holding the tv's plug in cable with a smug and stern look to his face.

Nickel: Ugh fine, I'll do it.

After a while Nickel gets the basket up stairs and slides it to his and Baseball's room and then opens the door to find Baseball stretching without a shirt on.

Baseball: Phew, that felt good... Hm?

Both Nickel and Baseball share an awkward silence just starring at each other, Nickel then being the one to break the silence.

Nickel: I-I got your clean clothes here.. I'll just leave them over here..

Baseball: Uhh thanks but maybe knock next time?

Nickel: Y-yeah for sure.

Red in the face Nickel runs off leaving Baseball confused. Once he got back downstairs he noticed that Bot had went home, he shrugged it off and got back to his game but he couldn't get what he had witnessed out of his head. Since when was Baseball that darn hot??? He decided to go walk outside for a bit, he gets onto Just Not!'s chatroom to asking their whereabouts.

Sarcasm Spasm: Hey.

Book: Oh goodie, I'm not the only one in this room.

Book: What's up Nickel?

Sarcasm Spasm: Just hoping to meet with some of my fellow Just Notters. 

Sarcasm Spasm: Where're you guys?

Book: I don't know about Bomby, Naily or Taggy...

Book: But I am meeting Cake and Pillow to play Yoyle-chess.

Book: Wanna come?

Sarcasm Spasm: Sure, where're we meeting?

Book: The field behind the school. See you there.

Nickel goes there as Book said and eventually find her, Cake and Pillow up the last place he'd expect to find them. It's a surprise this thing is still here. After about 4 hours of climbing he managed to reach them.

Nickel: Pillow, what's going on up here?

Pillow: I'm playing Yoyle chess with Cake and Book.

Cake: Yeah Nickel, it's really really fun to play! Here, when this game finishes you can play me next.

Book: Wait I thought I was next-

Nickel: Sure. Sounds fun but why are we playing ON TOP OF THIS LIFE THRETENING ROLLER COASTER!?!?

Yellow Face (distant): Time for some fun!

Cake: Oh um, I don't really know why we're here. Pillow was just about to explain that to us, she's the expert. Yeah Pillow, why do we have to pla-

Pillow: CAR!!

The second Pillow yells the cars with Yellow Face riding them are seen approaching at high speed. She then grabs Book, Cake and the chess board and jumps up high leaving Nickel to get hit by the cars and sent flying. Once Pillow lands she puts Cake and Book back down and also arranges the pieces "back into place".

Book: Phew.. that was so scary. Yoyle chess really is an exhilarating game. Hey, Where did Nickel go?

Pillow: He questioned the rules of yoyle chess. 

Pillow: No one questions the rules of yoyle chess.

Cake: If you say so- Hey! Why are all of my pieces in the weakest spot!? Pillow are you sure you put them back in the right space-

Pillow: CAR!!

Back with Nickel he still flew far until to hit a certain someone at the back of their head and fell to the ground dazed.

Nickel: AAAAAHHHHHH! Oof-!

Baseball: OW! WHAT THE-? Oh hey Nickel, funny seeing you here.

Nickel: Did somebody catch the license plate on that coater car...? @~@

Baseball: Uhh what???

Nickel: Blrblrblrblrb! It's nothing, how and when did you get here?

Baseball: I ran here.

Nickel: Woah really?!

Baseball: Haha no, Paintbrush gave me a ride not too long ago. I'm currently trying to get some gum from this gumball machine but I don't have the right change.

Nickel: Oh I should have a me in my pocket, here. *chuckle* Get it? A me in my pocket?

Baseball: Hehe, yeah good one.

Nickel gives Baseball an inanimate nickel and he puts it in the machine getting himself a gumball.

Baseball: *chews* Mm, that's good. Want to go the-

Nickel: Baseball, I can't understand you while you're chewing.

Baseball: Oh..

He takes the gum out of his mouth and holds it for a moment.

Baseball: Wanna see a movie, they released that super cool Mario Movie a few days ago.

Nickel: I got nothing else planned, sure why not.

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: Looks like we've got a date. BTW I've yet to see the movie Baseball mentioned so no spoilers please? Thanks!)