The Grand Slams

Normal P.O.V: 

Nickel, Bot and Balloon gather at the park. Balloon sits on one of the picnic tables with a professional look to him.

Balloon: Dazzle me!

Bot: Gladly.

Bot steps up and shows off her new voice via amazing beat-boxing.

Bot: YEAH!!!

Balloon: Woah.

Nickel: Heh. That all you got? Try this. 

Nickel: AAAAHHH! D:<

Balloon: *claps* Haha, incredible! I'll be taking both theme songs into consideration.

Nickel: So any updates on the... *whispers* secret base?

Balloon: Oh great, I found this large old metal box with bars on it that would be perfect for a base. 

Bot: Awesome! Where is it?

Balloon: In a dry ditch by the dump, all we have to do is get it out of there and we're solid.

Balloon, Nickel and Bot: GO LOONEY BALLOONIES!!

Baseball: There you are Nickel, I've been looking for you.

Nickel: Oh hey.

Balloon: HOLY MACKEREL! Baseball you are here! Nickel told me about you the other day but since it's Nickel I somewhat thought he was joking but it's true! 

Balloon hugs Baseball with excitement.

Balloon: I missed you.

Baseball: Hehe, yeah it has been a while...

Balloon: You weren't kidding when you told me how big he's gotten over the years Nickel. In a cool way of course, I wish I could be that tall.

Bot: Who's he?

Nickel: Oh yeah, you never met. Ahem. Baseball, this is Bot we at first thought she was Bow brought back to life... long story, but turns out she's actually a robot recreation who's now taking on her own identity. And Bot, this is Baseball he and I have been best friends ever since we were kids.

Bot: Oh cool! 

Bot hops to Baseball and extends her legs to meet with him face to face, and then they shake hands.

Bot: Nice meeting ya!

Baseball: You too- woah. Nice legs. 

Nickel: So what are you here for?

Baseball: Oh well I was thinking you and I could start a club together. I think it would a lot of fun.

Nickel: What an original yet fun idea!

Baseball: I KNOW! :D

Balloon: Ooh ooh! Can I join your club too?

Both Nickel and Baseball look at each other and Nickel was nodding 'no'. 

Baseball: Sorry Nickel, I know you don't get along with your bro but I do. You're in Balloon.

Balloon: Yes!

Bot: How about me? I'm great with uh.. what's your club about actually?

Baseball: I haven't really worked out all the details yet but it's supposed to have athletic and sport practices. 

Bot: Oh then I'm definitely good for this!

Bot starts dancing while showing off her extending legs.

Baseball: Okay you're in too.