Haadia's P.O.V

I was walking through the hallway, admiring every piece of art that was decorated on the wall when I heard Zaviyar calling me.

"Ms. Haadia!" He said and approached me.

"What?" I asked him with my poker face only to make him understand that I won't be tolerating his attitude anymore.

"What have you decided? Are you leaving?" He asked me and I know he already knows that I am not. But only to tease me he plays games.

"If i want to, i will definitely go. And nobody has guts to stop me. Not even you!" I said angrily folding my hands to my chest.

"You can't go anywhere without my permission." He said looking directly into my eyes with his low deep voice as if he is challenging me.

"Really? What would you do?" I mocked him.

"I would cancel all the flights leaving to India." He said and i laughed.

"Oh! Are you the president or what?!" I again mocked him and he smirked.

"Try me sweetheart!" He said stepping closer to me. I moved back and pushed him back lightly.

"I need to sleep! Where is my room?" I asked him to normal the atmosphere as i was getting nervous with his intimidating stare.

"Don't Ask me about your room, you will get angry with my answer." He said making me confused.
But then I understood what he meant!

He wants me to stay with him in his room! That's never gonna happen.

"Don't worry. I won't tell you stay at my room. A separate room is already prepared for you just beside mine." He said and smiled innocently at me.

Thank God! I have my own separate room.

"And where is your room?" I asked him and he pointed towards a door and i nodded.

"If you get scared, just come to my room I am keeping my door unlocked." He said and i smirked.

"I am not someone who gets scared." I said.

"Oh yes I know but we have power outage problem so it may get dark sometimes." He said scratching his nape and i know he is playing tricks.

"Rich people also have power outage?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Do we put money in machine for power supply?" He answered and maybe I am too dumb to understand anything.

"Whatever!" I said and rolled my eyes.

"We even have ghosts....

"And that ghost is you, with whom I am pretty comfortable so stop playing tricks and let me go." I said being frustrated as i was so tired.

"Okay okay. But what if i need anything?" He asked.

This man!!!

"Then call any of your maids." I said and left from there without further delay.

Amaan's P.O.V

Right now, I and Eshaal are sitting at rooftop talking about different things. I never expected to meet her again like this. She was talking non stop and i was lost in her.

The cold breeze made the moment more romantic!

"Did you tell Baba about us?" She asked me.

"Yes!" I replied and she widened her eyes.

"You should have informed me. He must be upset that I didn't tell him first." She said with a pout.

"You don't need to explain anything to anyone as i have promised I will manage everything." I said holding her hands into mine.

"Oh! So what should I do when everything will be done by you?" She asked cutely.

"Just sign the marrige papers and be my wife. That's the only responsibility I want you to fulfil." I said and she blushed and hit my arms playfully.

"And by the way that's our mansion." I said and pointed towards the mansion which was prominent from the rooftop.

"You and who?" She asked.

"You and me." I said and she lowered her gaze with a smile.

"It's so big. You live alone there?"

"No. Maids also live there 24/7 and that's Zaviyar's mansion." I pointed out to another one and she nodded.

"How can you guys leave these big mansion alone? What if some thiefs come?" She asked with a genuine concern covering her face, making me chuckle.

"No one is allowed in this area except us and our maids and men. You might have seen the big gate at the entrance." I said and she nodded as she remembered about the big door which asks for password for letting people in our area.

"When will you take me to your mansion?" She asked me while smiling.

"We will go there tomorrow. It's just the beginning baby, i have planned many things." I said and patted her head.

Like that we spend some time talking about certain things that make us happy and then left to our respective rooms.

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕