Chapter 23: Crook with a Boner

I felt like everyone in the bus was staring at me when in reality, they probably didn't give a damn, all too busy staring at their screens or drowned in the music they were listening to through their earphones. Oddly, there were many empty seats in the bus, but I decided that it might be best if I didn't sit down.

I held onto the metal pole, squirming and shifting from time to time, trying to ignore the fact that there was oh, I don't know, A CUCUMBER SHAPED OBJECT VIBRATING INSIDE OF ME. The bus went over a bump and I bit onto my tongue as the demonic thing inside of me shifted, rubbing my clammy fingers together while taking in a few deep breaths to calm myself down.

It's going to be okay, all you have to do is-

"Fuck," I couldn't help but swear when the bus went over another bump. A little girl who stood beside me raised her head with furrowed brows and I let out a nervous chuckle. She looked like she wasn't even 13 years old. "I um, I didn't mean to say-"

"Well, fuck you too, sir," she said, walking to the back of the bus, a.k.a, far away from me, and stood there instead, with her nose glued to her screen. I blinked in shock and confusion.

Alrighty then.

After 30 minutes of torture and wondering how in the world the little girl's parents were educacting her, I finally made it to my stop. When I got off, Toby was sitting on a wooden bench waiting for me, greeting me with a heartwarming smile.

He was wearing a dark green sweater and a pair of ripped black jeans, long white Nike socks that went up to his ankles and a pair of expensive looking shoes. His chestnut eyes were framed behind a pair of glasses that somehow made him even hotter than he already was. Toby ran a hand through his lustrous hair and I was so mesmerized by his radiating beauty that I think I forgot to breathe.

"Hi," I almost stuttered when he stood up. "Did you wait long?"

"No, I just arrived a couple of minutes ago," he said. "Are you ready to break in and commit a crime?"

He was smiling widely.

"Aren't you being too enthusiastic for someone who's about to break federal law?"

Toby let out a small chuckle, raising his glasses up the bridge of his nose and I felt myself melting into a puddle. For some reason, I always found it irresistibly hot when guys did that.

He's straight, Ji Hoon, remember that.

He shrugged. "Anything to help you."

I had a gay panic and had to repeat the sentence over and over in my head. He's straight, he's straight, he's straight, he's straight... Fuck, he's hot.

I quickly looked away from his face and pulled out the crumpled piece of paper Mr. Gabs sipped into my pocket. "This is the address he gave me."

Toby nodded, taking out his phone and typing the address into Google Maps. "He only lives 15 minutes away from here. We should hurry up though, Mr. Gabs' lecture ends at 10 a.m, which gives us about an hour and a half."

I nodded and followed Toby who took the lead, my eyes focused on the ground while I tried to ignore the vibrations that were making me feel sensitive. My mind suddenly flashed to the sight of seeing Toby shirtless when I woke up at his place and I mentally shook my head, scolding myself for having dirty thoughts when he was literally walking right beside me.

This isn't the time to be horny!

"Hey, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything," started Toby, breaking the silence. "But I was wondering why you slept with Mr. Gabs."