Chapter 16: You Have This Look in your Eyes

A/N: Oct 22 2022

Exciting news everyone! The second book of YOLO has just been released as a paperback. You can buy it by clicking the link in my Wattpad bio for those who'd like to add it to their bookshelves ♡

 You can buy it by clicking the link in my Wattpad bio for those who'd like to add it to their bookshelves ♡

Enjoy

🏠🏠🏠

Class ended and we were about to leave, but someone called my name before I could step out the door

"Ji Hoon?" Called Mr. Gabs. "Could you come see me for a second?"

I wanted to tell Lola to wait for me, but she didn't hear Mr. Gabs and had already left the classroom. I bit my lower lip but turned towards him. What made me uncomfortable was that we were the only two people left in the room.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I croaked.

"I want to touch you too," he smiled. He suddenly took a step forward, putting his hand around my waist and lowering his head.

This hoe was really trying to kiss me.

I yanked away from him and made sure to keep a safe distance between him and I.

"Sir," I growled, my heart pounding against my chest in panic. "I think you're getting the wrong idea here."

His brows knitted together and I quickly cleared my voice. "What happened between us was merely a one night stand. Please don't think that there's anything going on between us. To be completely honest, I'm not interested in someone who's probably the same age as my dad, so I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop staring at me during class, it makes me-" want to throw myself out the window. "-uncomfortable."

"I see," he murmured, looking slightly taken aback. Mr. Gabs then chuckled. "You're actually more straight forward than you look, Ji Hoon."

"Yeah, I guess I'm not your average kawaii little Asian boy," I said with a dry smile. "Now if you'll excuse me-"

But Mr. Gabsintruded my personal space again. "How about I take you out for dinner?"

My mouth widened, wondering what part of "I'm not interested" he didn't understand. He grabbed my wrist, the one that was bruised, and I winced in pain.

"I still can't forget about that night," he whispered, cornering me against a table. "You were perfect."

Yeah, and you were everything but perfect!

"Mr. Gabs, please let go of me," I mumbled, trying to pull away. But he only tightened his grip.

For an English literature teacher, he was really having a hard time understanding everything I was saying.

He lowered his face so close to mine that his unshaven beard scratched over my skin. "I still jerk off to your video," he whispered. I leaned away in confusion.