"I was not comfortable there and i liked this office more. That's why."
I said being nervous.

Ofcourse I was lying how could I be confident?

I can't even tell him the truth.

"Are you comfortable here?"

He asked me and disappointment was visible in his eyes.

I was feeling so sorry. He is the only person I used to talk with in my previous office. We used to work together.

He always helped me with my work and helped me to be more confident. Because of him I survived the hardest time of my professional life.

"Y...yeah...it's pretty comfortable here." I said and smiled awkwardly at him.

"Are you free this evening?" He asked me suddenly.

"This evening? Why?" I wanted to know the purpose of asking this question.

"Would you like to have an evening coffee with me?" He asked me and i was stunned. He never behaved like this.

"Coffee? Why so suddenly?"

I said being nervous. Ofcourse I am not even allowed to talk to him, how can I go with him for a coffee?
I have already done a mistake by talking with him.

"I have some presentation to work upon and i needed your help. That's why if you can give your some time to me."

He asked scratching his nape. I can guess he was also awkward.

Do he really need my help?

He never asked for my help, it was me who was dependent on him.

If i will reject it, then it will be rude. I already ignored his calls and he is very disappointed at me. He was always there for me. I should also help him. But I can't go against Zaviyar. If i will ask him for permission he will never allow.

What should I do?

Aagh!!!

"I....I c..can't exactly promise you but....

What excuse should I make?

I thought scratching my forehead.
I wasn't able to think. I can't go with him. It will be his loss.

"Please Haadia. I really need your help." He said holding my hands in his.

It looks like he really need my help. I should help him.
I thought for a moment, biting my lips and then sighed.

"Okay I will come."

I said with confidence, but from inside I was dying with nervousness.

"That's great."
He squealed with happiness and hug me. I wasn't expecting the hug.

I slightly pushed him away and smiled awkwardly.

"I am sorry......." He said and got embarassed.

"So I will come to pick you up at 5 okay?" He asked and i nodded with a smile.

"Done." I replied and we shook hands.

"Okay see you soon." He said happily and left.
I waved at him and sighed closing my cabin's door.

It feels so good now. I was so tensed when he came here and now I feel relaxed. But Zaviyar shouldn't know about all this.

I thought and sat on my chair. I put my hand on my head and i was sweating lightly. I don't want Adil to get into trouble because of me.

Zaviyar's anger is no joke!

I put my head back on the moving chair and swayed it right to left and was trying to cool myself down. My breath was stucked since he came here. Now I was feeling relaxed by the peaceful environment.

I was enjoying the calm atmosphere when I got a call. I looked at the caller ID and it was some unknown number. I ignored it.

But my phone rang again. It was again the same number. I raised my eyebrows. I have never seen this number before. I decide to pick it up.

"Hello, who's there?" I asked as I didn't know who's number was that.

"Would you like to have an evening coffee with me?"

The person on the phone  said mockingly in his deep dangerous voice, which sent shiver down my spine.

My eyes widened after hearing this familiar voice.

"Zaviyar!!!"

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕