Ch. 5 || Brothers

Start from the beginning

"You're his fiancé, right?" She asked.
And I nearly choked on my breath.

Like Damien said that night, he had his men spread the news about us. Every big magazine, news channel, and newspaper couldn't Stop speaking about us. It was a big shock to my readers. They messaged me on my social media and many people filled my inbox with messages and calls. Many headlines disclosed my face openly. I went from 389k followers to 795k in one week.

God!

I sneaked in a peek and I was surprised to see the tinge of jealousy in her eyes. She looked at me like I'm her enemy.

She's jealous over who? Damien?
Isn't he, her boss? Do they have that kind of relationship? No. Cause if that were the case, he would have married her.

Honestly, I don't even know why is he marrying me out of everyone. Damien and his actions are a mystery to me. One I cannot wait to unravel.

Before I could say anything, the elevator door pinged open. I walked out as fast as I could. It's better if I stayed away from her.
Not watching where I was going, I accidentally crashed into a big muscular chest.

"Ohh, I'm so sorry" I apologized as I looked up to that man.

He has blonde hair, light skin, light green eyes and sharp jaw with a muscular tall body.

A familiar face.

I gasped.

What he is doing here ?

A memory from last year replayed in my mind.

"Your lips taste so good" Lucien moaned in my mouth as he moved his right hand up my left thigh.

I could hear the muffled sound of music playing in the bar downstairs.
I shouldn't be here making out with a stranger.

Lucien's mouth consumed mine.
The kiss was intense, hard and passionate.
Yet I had a strange bad feeling, like I shouldn't be here. It's not right.

He moved his tongue inside my mouth and I followed him. His left hand in my hair gently gave me a tug.

We're in a private VIP room of the club. I was sitting on his lap. None of us removed clothing but I could feel his hard bulge. His other right hand cupped my left breast and squeezed it. A moan left past my lips.

"I want to take more of you" he groaned. He lifted me up by grabbing both of my thighs, and gently dropped me on the bed.

Right when he was about to climb over me, I heard my phone ring.

I would never pick up a phone during my personal time but my gut feeling told me something is wrong about this man and I should run away and I guess the phone call was another sign of it.

I reached to pick my phone; I saw Thia calling me.

"I'm really sorry but I have to pick this one" I apologized.

"That's alright" his voice held a meaning like he was sure he was going to have me anyway.

His eyes roamed all over my body and I was 100% sure he was thinking about me naked and how he will take me tonight.

And now he is really being a pervert. I'm so fucking uncomfortable. I shouldn't have come with him upstairs.