Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ The past never leaves

Start from the beginning

"That's weird." He whispers, but doesn't think more than that before cleaning it and taking a shower. Getting himself ready he is the first one in the kitchen and starts making breakfast as the doorbell rings.

Hoseok looks at the time and than walks up to the frontdoor and is met with two unknown pair of eyes.

"goodmorning." Hoseok says with a smile, but the two people in front are not smiling back at him.
"We are coming to get jeongguk." The man says.
"I am really sorry, but who are you?" Hoseok asks not really sure what to say or handle. On that same moment Seokjin walks up to the door, still wearing his pyjama's.
"Somethig wrong?" He asks looking at Hoseok, Jin notices that something if wrong. He can feel it, but it is not like he can put a finger on it to tell what is wrong.

"We are Jeon Jeongguks parents, we are here to get our son." The woman says, the ways she speaks, the way she looks at them. Something is off in here eyes.

"Ah, welcome. I am Kim Seokjin and this is Jung Hoseok." Jin says bowing for the introduction. But he gets no response.

"You can come in, he is still sleeping, but you can wait inside to see him." Hoseok says, making space for them to let them pass.

The two walk in and Hoseok looks at Jin with worried eyes.
"I don't trust this." Hoseok whispers so soft that Jin can barely hear him but nods.

"Where is his room?" The father asks looking at the two boys as Namjoon is coming into the living room.
"Namjoon-ah!" the woman says reconirzing the leader of the band. Namjoon eyes grow big as he sees the parents of their youngest. He got a phone call from their manager week earlier telling him that Jungkooks parents wanted him to quit BTS and they couldn't get a hold of him.

"Hi." Namjoon says bowing towards them, he never had seems them before. It was weird that they knew his name.

"Where is his room?" The father asks again.
"His room is over there, but he has two roommates. They will always wake up late." Seokjin says but the man doesn't care he walks up to the door Jin pointed at.
"I am sorry but can you please just wait here." Jin says looking at the man.
"I can wake him up and tell him that you are here to see him." Hoseok says. Namjoon stands before the door as he notices that something doesn't feel right. But what doesn't feel right?

"Fine, just wake him up. We need to go." The man says, Jin nods looking at Hoseokand giving him a nod that he will wake up their youngest.

Jin walks up to the bedroom and opens the door and closes it again as soon as he enters. The room is dark but he knows by heart where Jungkooks bed is. He walks up to the boy's bed and sit on the side.

"Kookie?" He says soft shaking the boy a little. The boys shot up, looking afraid around him and then calming down as he sees the oldest of the group.
"Hyung." He whispers as he tries to get his heartbeat down again.
"Nightmare?" Jin asks looking at the boy, who just nods.

He didn't have just a nightmare, the thought of going back to his parents was making him afraid. But he knew they were not here. He was safe with the boys, even though they didn't know about his past, the cutting or the abuse, he was safe and he knew that.

"Your parents are in the living room waiting to see you." Jin says as Jungkook is getting more awake. Fear is coming back into Jungkooks eyes, Jin notices it without hesitation he hugs the boys, feeling the heart rate going up.
"What is wrong?" He than asks. Jungkook doesn't know what to say, he doesn't want them to know.
"They.." he waits for a moment. "want me to quit BTS."

It wasn't a lie, it just wasn't the complete truth, why he was afraid. The moment was here, this was his last moment with the group, he was getting back to his old life. A life filled with pain, blood, bruises. A life without music, safety and his brothers.