I asked her changing the topic.

"I was going to college but now I won't. I can't leave you alone." She said and sat in front of me.

"Eshuu! I am okay. Just go. I have taken my medicine already." I said holding her hands.

"No. This all happened because of me. I am dying of guilt. I won't leave you alone." She said and insisted.

"First of all it's not because of you so stop blaming yourself and secondly just go." I tried to make her understand.

"But.....

"No buts." I said and kept my finger on her lips. I smiled at her assuring her that I was okay.

"Fine. But do call me if you need something." She told me while grabbing her bag.

"Yes I will." I said and smiled at her. She kissed my forehead and left.

I got up from my bed and went to close the main door. I went to kitchen to make something for me. I was so hungry but my legs were trembling. I had no energy. But I can't starve to death.

After few minutes I was done making breakfast for me. I sat on the table and ate. I was hungry but when I eat it I felt like throwing up. My taste buds gave up.

I was in my thought when the doorbell rang making me startled.

I looked at the time.
Eshaal has gone few minutes before. It must be Baba.
I thought and went to opened the door.
As soon as I opened the door my eyes widened and i couldn't believe my eyes.

"Zaviyar!!!"

I almost screamed.

Flashback

Previous night

Zaviyar's P.O.V

After talking to Eshaal I went to Amaan and told him what he did.

"I am so sorry. How could I know that she will see the pictures? I send it to Eshaal."
He tried to prove himself innocent.

"At the first place why did you even clicked the picture?" I asked him being mad.

"I clicked it to send to Eshaal. Man!! Leave it. It's not the time to argue. Now what are you doing to do about your crying beauty."

I glared at him and he shut his mouth.

"I am going to India." I said making his eyes widened.

"Dude!!! Have you lost your mind? At this time? We even have an important meeting tomorrow." He bombarded me with questions but right now I don't care about anything except her.

"You will manage the meetings and if i take flight at this time I will reach there by tomorrow morning. And i will take off from there tomorrow evening."
I told him all my plans and he laughed.

"Is this a joke or something? What will I tell to uncle? And you think the distance is a joke?"
He said in his serious voice. I love when he tries to act serious.

"Just manage the meeting. Right now for me nothing is more important than her. She must be crying there. I know her she will harm herself." 
I tried to make him understand. Only he can help me.

"Okay okay! I will book the tickets and what about uncle?"

"Just tell him the truth. When it comes to Haadia he won't get mad."

"Fine." He said and booked by tickets. And within two hours I left. Nobody knows about this except me and Amaan.

I reached India after the long journey. I contacted Mr. Anwar but his phone was busy. It was early morning here. After some time he contacted me back.

"Zaviyar. Is Everything okay....

"I am in India right now. I am staying at a hotel. I want to meet Haadia. Are you guys already in office?" I asked him.

"No. I am on my way to office and Haadia is on a leave she has high fever."

I knew it!!!

"What!!! And you didn't check on her?"

"I told her but she refused. Now you are already here so take care of her."

This girl!!!

"I will definitely and that's why I am here. Okay I will be going there."

He hummed and i hung up the phone.

She has fever!!! And i know she hasn't taken the medicine. She has always been like this.
I was so mad at myself. I called the driver from one of my company here and then left to her apartment.

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Please vote and comment.
💕