Wazzam Mama?

August Alsina

3 years ago..

I walked into the club, a young nigga was feeling his self.

I was new to the game and wasn't really recognized, I had just started putting my music out on YouTube and singing at local events, but I wasn't considered a celebrity yet, but I was definitely workin my way thea'.

I walked into V.I.P with my niggas , Trey, Nino, and Trell.

The bitches was deep, the smell of weed was in the air, and drinks were pourin.

I was definitely ready to fuck shit up.

"Yo fam," my nigga Chris Breezy greeted.

"Wazzam Wazzam?" I dapped him up.

"Nun much man, the place is filled wit the bad ass females tonight."

"Hell yeah, but I'm tryna fuck wit dis hookah."

"Thas wassup bruh, let's get it then."he nodded grabbing the hookah and loading the weed inside it.

Chris and I met like five months ago at a local hip hop and r&b battle. I ended up winning, which gave me more recognition.

Chris was actually helping me find a label and get some alliances in the industry, basically showing me the basics, that's my nigga.

we sat down and got straight to the hookah, I was trying to get high tonight. I held the hookah pin to my lips and inhaled the sweet smoke as it filled my lungs , I slowly exhaled.

"Pour a cup for the bitches that ain scared to get down, get down, get down, how many times I got? Light another for the bitches in town.. For the weekend! Ohhh!" Chris's voice filled the club as his Dj Khaleds new single came on 'How many times'

"Ayeeeee!" People in the club shouted as the club got hype.

I nodded my head to the beat as I took another puff of the hookah pin.

As I was enjoying this loud, my eyes came across, this gorgeous ass girl with a bangin ass body, walkin in with a group of girls into V.I.P.

"Damn bruh who is that?" I nudged Chris.

I knew he was already on the same page I was, Cus I ain even have to point the girl out for him to know who I was talking about.

"Id go check dat ass out if I was you my nigga, she bad." He chuckled.

"I'll get at that later." I smirked, I knew I was a good looking nigga , so it wasnt gon be hard for me to pull.

I continued drinking and smoking and chilling wit my niggas.

"Nigga don't say nun when I go ova there and talk to that female Cus you took too long." Trell joked,