"This World isn't Made for Me"

Nov 20th 2017

The boys all entered the hospital room. Dawa had fallen asleep on the floor next to Do-Hwan's bed. His head rested peacefully on the mattress, and if the rest of them didn't know him, they would have assumed he was perfectly happy with his life. But they knew better.

"Hi hyung, how are you feeling?" Jimin asked Do Hwan who was awake.

"I'm good, just a broken arm and a few cuts and bruise here and there. I'm just worried about this one here. I'm afraid all of the comments on social media are going to affect him."

The members of course knew this. Dawa could ignore stupid, pointless comments. He couldn't ignore injustice. If this was the reaction he would get for possibly liking a man, there was no doubt that Dawa would get angry. This, however, was different from pointless, hateful comments. The haters had harmed someone and threatened someone Dawa had truly loved. The members were anxious for when Dawa awoke.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dawa had awoken now. He was listening to the doctor, along with Sae-Jun and the rest of the members. He stayed silent as the members asked questions and such.

"He will be able to leave in a day, since he hasn't suffered any major injuries." The doctor said in conclusion. Sae-Jun let out a sigh. He was stern and strict with Do-Hwan. When Sae-Jun first met Do-Hwan, he believed that the younger was an aloof type of person. He didn't believe that Do-Hwan had what it took to be a manager. Do-Hwan in Sa-Jun's eyes, seemed clumsy, and carefree, but as time went on, he understood Do-Hwan more and more. He understood that Do Hwan was someone loyal, and open-minded. He also noticed, however much Do Hwan tried to keep his personal life and problems away from his career, Sae-Jun learned eventually that Do Hwan had a hard childhood. In the beginning Do Hwan never told him anything about his personal life, but one day, after a phone call from his dad a couple of years ago, he broke down crying in front of Sae-Jun and ended up telling him everything. After that Sae-Jun saw Do Hwan as the son he never got. He saw how hardworking and sensitive Do Hwan was. Sae-Jun learned that the younger seeked constant words of affirmation from him, and over time, the thought of Do Hwan being his son seemed natural.

When Sae-Jun heard about the accident from the rest of the BTS members, he immediately drove the others there. Now that he had seen Do Hwan's state, he relaxed.

"Alright, we should let Do Hwan rest. Dawa and everyone else let's go back to the entertainment."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawa had not spoken the entire day. The members worried, occasionally seeing Dawa's phone ringing and getting messages. They knew, they were hate messages, and calls. They knew that Dawa read most of them, each time checking the phone to see if it was his mom. Hobi watched as the younger threw the phone next to him on the couch.

"Is everything ok?" He asked, nodding his face towards the phone.

"Yeah... I just, I'm worried my mum will see all of the crazy stuff stupid people are saying on the internet. I don't want her to call me or message me about that... I don't want her to worry about me."

"So you read all of the texts from the haters just to make sure it wasn't your mom?" The older questioned, a deep frown forming.

"Hyung," Taehyung spoke. "You haven't spoken at all today until now. What's on your mind?"

There was a silence. All seven of them saw Dawa's face change, as if in slow motion, into an unreadable expression. Namjoon clenched his jaws, anger starting to foster deep inside him. 'That unreadable expression... it's like he's going back to his old self. He's trying to not make us worried or some shit.'