Record

Jun 3, 2017

Dawa was lying in bed, tired from all the practice they had, but strangely, he felt refreshed. His mind felt clear of the fog as he played on his bed, facing the ceiling. Yoongi was currently taking a shower, so while waiting for his turn, Dawa's eyes slowly made contact with Fozzie, the violin which was resting on a stand against a wall.

He got up and wrapped his hand around the neck of the violin and the bow. Dawa decided to play a little exercise, dragging his bow on the strings to create a little tune. 'That sounded absolutely rubbish..." He sighed, and then realized the problem was that it wasn't tuned properly. "Let's play a cheeky tune." He smiled and played a rhythm that he used to play for Essie when he was younger.

"That sounded-" Yoongi opened the bathroom door as he started to compliment him, but he didn't get to finish as Dawa jumped from the unexpected voice, while yelling. "Bloody hell.". Yoongi raised one of his eyebrows, confused at what Dawa had just shouted.

"Sorry, you startled me!" Dawa almost whispered in English, and then translated it into Korean, gaining back his composer.

"What does 'bloody hell' mean?" Yoongi repeated the British term in the exact way Dawa had said it, a towel around his neck, damp hair, and black lounge pants and shirt.

"Ahh... it's a swear, like, um, fucking hell... kind of. I don't think it translates to that exactly, though. You get the idea." He explained, his ears and cheeks turning a crimson shade of red. He wasn't really the type to curse out loud, and now he was explaining it to Yoongi. "Anyway!" Yoongi smiled at Dawa's attempt to change the subject. "I know this is kind of last-minute, but what do you think about performing 'House of Cards ' next stage. I know it's not in the line-up, but just to surprise Army?"

"Go on..."

"I was thinking we could do a violin and piano cover instead of having the actual music playing. And the vocal line can sing along."

"Rearranging the music for it shouldn't be too hard. You can do the violin part and I can work on the piano... we can see how it sounds together and make any changes we need to." Yoongi spoke more to himself than Dawa. "We would have to tell the staff and the rest of the members about it and see if it's doable."

Dawa agreed. "I'm going to shower now." Yoongi nodded, and started right away, rearranging the music for 'House of Cards.

Jun 7, 2016

They had been practicing since early in the morning and making sure the equipment worked fine for later that evening when they were going to start the concert.

"Namjoon, sing one verse from your rap, please?" One of the staff asked. Namjoon obeyed the request and started his rapping. It wasn't anything serious, but nonetheless, it was still breathtaking.

"Okay, is that better?"

"Yup, thank you," Namjoon confirmed, taking off his earpiece.

"Anybody else's equipment that needs adjusting?" The same staff asked, everyone, shook their head.

"Okay, let's do one last run-through for this song and then we'll do a run-through of the entire concert," Hobi suggested. Everyone else just went along with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guess who's back? Your favorite manager, Do-Hwan! Hope you didn't miss me too much." He practically skipped across the stage to the band. "You smell that? It's your lunch... I mean Lunner? It's like 3:30 so it can't be lunch..."

"Hyung, can we just eat please, we're starving!" Taehyung pouted, almost reaching for the bag of takeout food in Do-Hwan's hands.

Do-Hwan sighed. "Okay, but first, who's the best manager?"

"Definitely you hyung!" Jimin smiled already grabbing the two bags, causing the other 7 boys to follow after him.

"Hey, guys! My foods in there too!" Do-Hwan shouted after them, and then, understanding that they weren't going to come back, he ran after them. "I swear, if they so much as inhale the odor of my food, I'm going to make them pay for another meal!" He grumbles after them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys were now doing one last minor check with their equipment while their stylists fixed their outfits and make-up.