Artemis & Apollo V-Live

Jan 18, 2017

It was exactly a month before the tour started, everyone in the building was running around or staying up all night. It didn't matter their position, idols, choreographers, producers, managers, everyone was busy planning with in their own team. The make-up artists and stylists discussing what they would wear in certain performances while the choreographers and vocal teachers were guiding the members while they practiced all night.

Everyone was tired but they were making the best of it enjoying everyone's company and hardwork. It was really a sight to see, how this company worked together so well for the most part, how they operated, the most important system that the staff heavily relied on was respect and trust. Trust was not mandatory (although almost 99% of the staff trusted each other), but respect was mandatory. If anyone had a problem, they confronted it and solved it like civil people instead of expecting the other to realize their mistake or being petty. The members worked non-stop. They wanted everything to go perfectly. They were beyond happy to perform in front of armies all over the world. To them, it didn't matter how tired they were, or how many times they went over the same notes and movements, as long as the end result was perfect, they were willing to deal with it all. Besides, they had many haters to prove wrong and many more fans to gain.

But the end of the day, when it was pitch black out, the stars and moon shining brightly, they ended the day. They trudged to the car and immediately, all of them fell asleep, only to be awoken a half and hour later.

"Wake up!" Soo-Gi shouted at the members, startling them awake. "I just wanted to be in bed sleeping, if not for that kid, I wouldn't even have offered...what a drag." Soo-Gi mumbled under his breath as the everyone was getting off one by one.

Jungkook was the last to get out as he was in the way back. As he was about to get out, he slipped some folded paper into the front passenger seat in one swift movement. Silently, Jungkook followed the rest of the members into their apartment. As soon as Jungkook was out of sight, Soo-Gi took the paper, almost greedily, her hands grabbing it as if someone else was going to come and take the paper away from him.

Everyone got ready to sleep without a word, Jungkook didn't even bother changing. He headed straight to his bed and flopped on it. His eyes closed and soon he was gone, and off to dreamland. Earlier his head was pounding, his movements were unfocused and he knew that he was both physically and mentally tired.

"Hyung, do you know where my white tee is?" Dawa asked as he looked around in his side of the closet. "I'm too tired for this." He whispered as he went to look in the pile of clothes that was neatly folded on his bed.

"The 1994 Forrest Gump shirt?" Namjoon asked watching Dawa look for his "pajama" shirt.

"Yeah."

Namjoon layed down getting some rest since last night he and Yoongi were working on a new song. "I think I saw it in Jungkook's bed this morning."

"Thanks hyung." Dawa thanked, he was already out of the room by the time Namjoon said, "you're welcome." 

The apartment was quiet as everyone was either getting ready for bed or already in bed. Jungkook was sharing a room with Taehyung, but Taehyung was having a snack in the kitchen. Dawa knocked on the door, their was no answer and so he knocked again.

"I'm opening the door." He said out loud, but not shouting. As he cracked the door open slowly he saw Jungkook's legs on his bed. 'he must be tired' Dawa thought as he opened the door wider. Dawa looked around the room and noticed the slight state of mess it was in. And he also noticed how Jungkook still had his boots on. Dawa shook his head and walked over to the sleeping Maknae. He slowly untied Jungkook's boots and slipped them off. He changed Jungkook's shirt so that he was wearing a clean one and then Dawa put the blanket over the boy. As quietly as he could, he tiptoed around the room to look for his shirt.