33-Wafeeya.

Omniscient.

"Am so gonna take you to your grandmother" Afiya said while scolding her daughter.

The little girl who is just two years old smiled at her mother before giggling.

"I just gave you a bath and you come and pour flour all over your body" Afiya grumbled picking her up.

"Mama Bubbles" Wafeeya said.
She wanted a bubble bath.

Afiya smirked "noppie"

"Mama!" Wafeeya whined.

"Bubbles"

"Not after you ruined the first one!"

Afiya ended up giving her another bubble bath when Wafeeya gave her puppy eyes.
No one can say no to a cute little girl.
She dressed her before dressing her self.

"Now come let's go down and take breakfast"

She placed Wafeeya on her high chair at the dining table "sit here while I make Pancake quickly" she said dropping a cup of custard in front of her.

In less than five minutes she set the table and brought out two jars of Nutella.

One Chocolate the other one is mixed; chocolate and vanilla.

She also brought the chocolate chips.

Before making a cup of coffee for her self and orange juice for Wafeeya.

"Mama, dadddddyyy" Wafeeya said making faces.

"You miss daddy?"
"Yeshh"
"Daddy left early today for some work"

*

Zafeer was seated in the floor, in Wafeeya's nursery, watching Spongebob Squarepants with her.
If there is anything the little girl like doing, then is spending her time with her parents.

Wafeeya loves getting attention which she always gets from her father, like right now, her mind is no longer on the cartoon she was watching rather on her father who was pressing his phone.

She walked quickly towards him wobbling a little bit on her chubby legs, before throwing her arms around him.

"Daddy uppp" she yelled.

Zafeer smiled at Wafeeya before standing up and throwing her up and catching her immediately.
Soon she started giggling and he couldn't help but laugh with her.

He placed her on her bed "time to sleep, little miss"
He said tickling her "if Mama catches you, then.."
He trailed up smirking at her jokingly.

She cackle "Goodnight" she said In her childish tone, her tucked her in, before placing a peck on her forehead. "Goodnight Amore mio"

.
He closed the door to her room softly before going to his room, opening the door quietly not to wake up Afiyah. Much to his surprise she was awake, and was holding a book while laying on her stomach.

"What are you doing?" He questioned and she sit up immediately,smiling softly at him.

She showed him the book and he also smiled sadly, he walked towards her and sat down near her.

"When daddy passed away, life was so difficult, I was just a child, Ayush was just a baby it was even more difficult for Umma who raised us and also making sure that dad's company doesn't fail, I have written all my life experience during that time in that book, it wasn't an easy journey, especially when I had to take over the company"

"And now you have made it to the top, Y'knw wherever your father is, he must be very proud of you"

He smiled with teary eyes "he would have"

She wrapped her arms around his neck "he is in a better place"

He smiled before placing his forehead gently on hers
"He is"

Husnah!