4-Home.

Afiya

Baba
Dad
Daddy

He is still alive.

That's the only thing I can think of right now,moist began to form in my eyes as I look at him, the same man who didn't have more than two clothes, is the same man standing in front of me dressed in an expensive tuxedo. The same man who was so lean and slim before, is the man who look masculine today. The same man who was unhealthy and not proper nourished, is the same man who looks healthy and well nourished. The same man who I thought was death, is the same man who is standing in front of me giving a speech.

My father is still alive am not an orphan.

As he was about to finish his speech, his eyes locked with mine, and I saw his body instantly freeze.

His mouth opened and closed, he look shocked.

I saw him descending down the stage, his guards following him, before my mind can process what is happening, arms wrapped around me and I felt my self relaxing into the arms of my father.

Tears roll down from my eyes freely as I also wrap my arms around him.

He unwrapped his arms around me, but kept me close to him, "tell them to stop looking for her, I have finally found her" he said to the guards before dragging me outside the hall.

I kept quiet and followed him to wherever he is going, he took us to an empty hall before closing the door, he looked at me with teary eyes and I broke down again.

I cried, for not having him around, I cried for the lies I was told, I cried for the days I suffered, I cried for the pain Zafeer caused, I cried because I believed he was dead, I cried for denying that he was my father, I cried for what my mother did to me, I cried for the days I will wake up without money to take care of myself, I cried for the nights I stayed awake not been able to sleep.

He pulled me in for a hug and cried with me.

"Dad, they said u were dead, they lied to me, he said he killed you" i said, my voice came out muffled because my mouth was pressed against his chest.

"I know little one, calm down am back now" little one, I missed him, I missed him calling me that name.

"You're Safe little one" I felt home finally.

"I missed you a lot" I said as I pulled away from the hug taking in his features.

"Where have you been?"

"I will explain everything Aafiya, when we go home"

"Home?"

"Yes home, were I stay" he said smiling softly.

Ok

"Were your new mom and other siblings stay"

"What?"

"Yes, I got married and I have two other kids" he said his eyes shining with happiness.

"Wow" I said, my shoulders slouching.

"Don't worry little one, they are all very eager to meet you especially Zarah she can't wait to see her elder sister"

"Zarah?"

"Sorry where are my manners" he said chuckling, making laugh.

"I got married to Atika, a year after your mother took you away, she gave birth to Aman first he is now 9 years old, then she gave birth to Zarah the chatterbox, she is now 7 years old" he said.

"Warning before hand; they look exactly like you"

"Wow, I can't wait to meet them" And I mean it, though am nervous.

Hola!!!

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday🤧
I was sooooooooo busyyyyyyy
Am so sorrrryyyyyyyy y'all.

>~Husnah!❤️