1-Prologue.

AMTME (Arranged marriage to my Ex)

After a lot of struggles she was finally happy or so she thought, but then she heard the news of her marriage, an arranged marriage and that to, to her Ex.

~~~~~~
"Dad please, Why Zafeer of all people??" I whispered.

"Afiya listened to me my dear, Zafeer isn't who you think he is"

"I think he is the best match for you" he said

"Please do this for my sake"

~~~~~~~~~
            There's is more to the story; read to find out.

Afiya

I stared at the black gates of my parents house with a blank face, my shoulders tensed as I remember all the bad memories that this house holds for me.

I wish I could just turn and go away but I can't, I have been away for five years, I can't run away anymore, I sigh lowly before knocking on the gate, the door to the gate opened and I was met with the familiar face of  Baba Audu; the gate man.

"Ahh Ahhh yau Afiya ce a gidan, sannu da dawo wa diyata" Baba Audu said

(Ahh Afiya is in the house today, welcome back my daughter)

"No one told us you were coming back" he frowned.

They don't care, so why will they, I thought before flashing him a fake smile which to everyone is a  perfect beautiful real smile.

"Good afternoon baba Audu, ya kake"

(How are you)

"Lafiya kalau diyata, come in"

(Am fine my daughter)

"Uhmm"

He beamed at me before collecting one of my luggage, I smiled gratefully at him as we strolled inside the house.

"Assalamualaikum" I stated as I wanted the living, it is still the same as I left it five years ago, nothing has changed surprisingly.

"Ya Afiyaaaaaa" I gasped as I looked at my younger brother who is now almost the same height as me. I have a petite body actually.

"Ya Allah Manir you don grow" i said wiggling my eye brows.

He laughed wrapping his arms around me, he is 12 years old and he is the exact replica of his father, yes his father, we don't share the same father only the same mother. He is tall and fair skin, big eyes and a cute round face, same goes to me, am also the exact replica of my father, dark skinned, button nose,  doe eyes, thick eye brow with dark hair.

"I missed you so much, come I want to show you something" he said with a big smile on his cute face.

He dragged me along the corridor, the house isn't that big; one living room with three bedrooms and a kitchen.

He opened the door to his room and dragged me to his bed and my breath hitched

"Sorry but mama asked me not to tell you"