2-the dream.

Afiya

"Nusaiba please, I don't want to gooooooo" I whined, covering my face with the duvet.

"Ohh come on please Afiya, it will be so much fun" she said dragging from the bed.

"Afiya the henna artist is waiting for us, is our graduation day next tomorrow and you are here acting like a lazy girl, which you are by the way" Fatima stated.

I huffed before glaring at the both of them "you girls are so annoyingggggggggg"

I got dressed in a black material gown that Fatima both for the three of us, I rub a lip gloss on my lips and rolled my veil on my hair before carrying my iPhone XS that Nusaiba's dad bought for the three of us.

"Am done" I said.

"Yayyyyyy come let's go, it's gonna be a long day" Nusaiba yelled excitedly.

******
Just as Nusaiba said, the day was indeed long and tiring, The henna Artist did a good job indeed, we asked for a simple similar henna design, we made our hair and went out shopping.

It's been two days since I came back to Abuja from Minna, I wanted to stay and get to know Yusra more but it seems as though mama is trying to emotionally blackmail, I don't want to fall for it and her husband staring at me creepily is annoying me to the core, so I did the best thing I could which is to accept Fatima's offer and come to their house.

"Let's watch a movie"

"Mafia" I said immediately.

"No Korea" Fatima said

"Noooooo Supernatural" Nusaiba yelled.

I rolled my eyes, this happens all the time,
"Let's watch 'must date the playboy' since is everyone's favorite old movie" I said chuckling at the end

"That should work"

{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}

I wrapped my arms around my body as I walked at the Side of the busy roads of Abuja, this is my first week here and everything has been so hectic and challenging, I don't know anyone here and for a sixteen year old to be walking around in the night can be quit dangerous I know, but what can I do, I need to buy my inhaler or else I might harm my self, but if I knew that rain will fall today I wouldn't have come out.

The rain got strong and I still haven't found a pharmacy yet, my body began to shiver and I felt my breathing start to  uneven, I stopped walking and fall on my knees, tears streaming down my face as I began to cry.

I can't do this anymore.

I felt my shoulders began to shake and I started coughing badly, suddenly a car stopped at the side of the road where I am currently sitting down, I began to find it difficult to breath, things around me began to move.

Ya allah..

"Heyy, are you alright?, what's wrong" for a moment time stopped when I heard that voice, I turned around and I was met with the face of a guy? Man? Boy? I don't know all I know is that a handsome male specie saved me that day, and I fell into his arms.

~~~~~~~
"Afiya wake up it is time for dinner" Fatima said.

"Bad dream?" Nusaiba questioned

"It was just a dream" it wasn't bad.

"Have you girls bought your dress for your day?" Amma; Fatima's mom asked.

"Yes Amma, the dresses are so beautiful Mashaallah, we will show them to you after we finish eating" Nusaiba replied.

They all continue eating and conversing together while I listen to them, they seem so happy, I wish I can forget everything that has happened and be happy with them, but I can't.

This is a normal routine, people talk while I listened and observe, the only time I feel free to talk is when am with Nusaiba and Fatima or with Manir and Yusrah.
When you study things around you and the people around you, you get to know people well and understand them well. Been quiet is one of the best thing to do when you are in the mist of people. I learned from a young age that people can change anytime and you wouldn't see it coming if you aren't observant. Like now I believe that Fatima and Nusaiba can change anytime, not that I don't trust them but since, even my mother can change, anyone can.

"Adda Afiya let's go and watch danger force, it's time!" Deeja's voice pulled me out of reverie.
Deeja is actually Fatima's sister, Fatima have two siblings; khadija(Deeja) the last born and ya Fahad the first born.
"Sure Deeja"

"Wait my dear are you sure you are done eating" Amma questioned worriedly.

"Am full Amma calm down" I replied flashing her a smile.

A filler chapter for y'all.

>Husna🖇

This is for you chuksils