21-Marwa and Marwan.

Afiya.

"What I still don't understand is how she feels so free around you" Ayush said, adjusting her dress.

"I don't know, Zafeer was surprised too" I said, though am not thinking about it, all I care about is that A'idah feels safe around me.

"Maybe is because they are twins" Saiba said while breastfeeding Baby Fahad.

Yes Saiba gave birth to a bouncing baby boy two weeks ago.

We had a naming ceremony a week ago, and the baby was named Fahad, after his grandfather, Mubashir Fahad.

We are now in Saiba's Father's house, just talking about random things.

She passed Fahad to me and I smiled before collecting him, he's such a peaceful child.

My thoughts drift back to A'idah, She is feeling much better, we are pretty close now, but she trust Zafeer more, that's understandable.

I see her thrice every week.

"How's the planning for Ayush's naming Ceremony?" Fati asked me.

I studied pharmacy and am here planning events lols.

"Good and hectic"

Ayush beamed "they are your children so, enjoy"

"Shut up and pull them out already am too eager"

"You think is easy!" She said throwing a pillow towards me.

<~>

Zafeer

"Babe wake up!" I told Afiya as I gently shook her.

"Zafeer get out of this room and allow me to sleep!" She yelled angrily closing herself with the duvet.

"Babe Ayush is in labor" I said, I stifle a giggle as she bolted out of the bed.

I watched as she ran into the closet and few minutes later she was dressed in a green Abaya.

"Let's go"

-/
I held Afiyah's hands as we walked our way inside the hospital, I called khal and he came to show us the room.

He looked like a mad-man.

"Calm down khal, Ayush is gonna be alright" Afiyah's soft voice Spoke.

He nodded stiffly before he showed us the way, Amma, Ummi were there already.

We exchanged pleasantries before sitting down, My mind drifted to my sister.

May Allah grant her a quick and safe delivery. Small talks were been exchanged between Ummi and Amma but apart from that the whole place was silent.

Until the the door to the Labor room opened, the doctor came out with two nurses who were holding two bouncing babies.

Alhamdulillah.

Khal collected the babies his eyes filled with unshed tears, he whispered the Adhaan in the babies eyes and placed a peck on their forehead. before passing them to Amma and Ummi.

Khal entered the room to see his wife. I looked at Afiya whose head was on my shoulder. She was passed asleep, She needs rest, that for sure.
I gentle hold her hand before shaking her.

She woke up and her eyes immediately landed on the babies in Amma and Umma Arms.

Her eyes widened and soon she was standing near them, she slowly collected the babies before looking at me.

"Come and see your Niece and Nephew" she said a huge smile on her face.

I stood up and walked towards her, while Amma and Ummi went inside the room.

"They are so fragile"

"All babies are" I smiled before taking one of the baby into my arms.

"I can't wait for us to have our own babies" I randomly said holding the other baby's hand that was in her arm.

She blushed but didn't reply
"Let's go inside"

:;
"What will we name them"

"Munir and Munira" Amma suggested.

"Yuckieee Noo" Ayush shamelessly said.

Ummi hit her head "shameless girl"

"Muntaru da Balkisu then" Ummi said.

"Nooo, haba Ummi" Ayush whined.

"What, are they not names?"

"Khal do you have any suggestions?" I asked the father.

"No man, I don't"

"You two are something else, how comes you haven't choose a name yet" Afiya said.

"Because we wanted the Godparents to" Khal said.

Afiya looked at me and at the same time I looked at her "us??"

"Yess" Ayush said with a smile.

Afiya beamed at the both of them "You both are my favorites, my heart just melted" she said while sniffing.

"Daman me and Zafeer had a name in mind"

"Tell me the names that are better than Muntaru and balkisu" Ummi said.

We all laughed "is not like they are better, we just like the names more"

"Go on what are the names?" She questioned hands akimbo.

"Marwa and Marwan"