8-Amma's family.

"Aafiya open the door, I need to talk to you little one" I heard dad's calm voice outside my room.

I sigh before opening the door, allowing him and Amma to enter the room.

"Am so sorry dear, I didn't know what he did was that bad" she said softly.

"Afiya, Zafeer isn't who you think he is" dad said.

"Dad am sorry for yelling, but please let's not talk about this" I said.

"Am sorry Amma"

"But Afiya, please don't leave, you will hardly see him because of the wedding, and after the wedding he will leave and go back abroad so please" Amma said softly.

I always wonder how she specks softly all the time

They both stared at me pleadingly, well here goes nothing "okay"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I think red is the best color" Yusrah said

"No blue" Aman yelled.

"Eweeee, gross Pink is the best!!" Uhmmm Zarah yelled.

"Ewww, gross pink is the best" Manir mimicked her.

"Shush that's not how, I talk"

"Shush that's not how I talk" he mimicked her again.

"Amma! Ya Manir is mimicking me again" she reported

"Amma, ya Manir is mimicking me again" Manir again.

"Ahhhhh can you kids keep quite pleaseeeeee" I literally whined, we were in the car going to Zafeer's house.

As you have already guessed that's the last place I want to visit, but no one can say no to Amma's soft pleading voice.

"No!!!" They yelled at the same time, giggling.

Well they just love annoying me.

"Assalamualaikum" Amma said as we all entered a huge mansion? Yahhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's freaking big!

"Wa'alaikummusalam" A beautiful lady, an exact replica of Amma said.

"Finally sister, i have been waiting for you" she said holding Zara's hand.

Her eyes snapped to me and she gasped.

Ummm

Wait for itttttt

"Allahu Akbar, Afiya diyata, Ayush Zu kiga Afiya, we looked for you everywhere" she yelled, before pulling me into a hug.

(Afiya my daughter! Ayush come and see Afiya)

Ok lemme explain.

Well when me and Zafeer where dating he introduced me to his family and we were close.

Yh

And Ayush is his sister, we were best of friends before, she is the one getting married.

She's getting married on the same day Nusaiba and Fatima are getting hitched.

And trust me when she sees me,

She will go crazyyyyy.

~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~<>

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hello lovelies!
How are you all doingggg

Asmeeyyy~<!🥰