26-Pregnant.

Omniscient.

"Afiya tell us the secret" Fati said wiggling her eyebrows.

"What secret" she questioned tying A'idah's scarf.

"You look chubbier and fairer" Saiba said, squinting her eyes.

"And more beautiful!!" A'idah said bouncing her legs.

"Take five!" Ayush said and they high-five.

"Am just happy" she said shaking her head at their antics.

"Why so happy?"

"Cause my sister is getting better day by day" she said looking at A'idah with a smile.
The girls smiled to, but there is more to the story.

Today they are having a picnic at Amma's house.
Manir and Yusra are around too.

Seated on the kitchen counter was Afiya, who was feeding a very ecstatic A'idah.
Wiping her sisters mouth with the tissue paper she placed a peck on her forehead.
A'idah smiled widely before placing a peck on Afiyah's cheeks.
If there is anyone that A'idah loves wholeheartedly that person is Afiyah.

Afiya left her with her other siblings and some nurses before going upstairs to her old room. The light were off, but she could still see her husband's shadow, leaving the light off she wants towards him and sat down on his lab.

He's back was on the headboard of the bed, his eyes were closed and he seems deep in thoughts.
She softly ran her hands through his hair "what's wrong?"

He sighed and pulled her close to him "just stressed"

"Work issue?"

"Uhmm" he was hiding something she just knew it.
"Zafeer what are you hiding" she asked.

He looked at her but didn't say anything, he doesn't want to break her heart, all this is to much for her, he's wife needs rest.

"I had a talk with Derek earlier today"

"What did he say, is it about her nightmares?"

"Afiya he said that she might forget about all of us, when she gets well"

Afiyah smiled sadly "new memories will be form then" a tear slipped out of her eyes, his arms went around her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck before crying her heart out.

.

"You look sick this days" Amma said touching her daughter's forehead.

"I don't know I have been feeling down lately" Afiya said with a smile.

"Oh dear should we go to the hospital? you look very sick" Umma questioned worriedly.

"You two shouldn't worry about me, I will be fine I have taken some medications."

"Are you okay with A'idah staying with us for a day" Dad asked and She couldn't help but smile sadly at him.

"Dad, A'idah is your daughter"

"We will bring her back tomorrow" they said. She nodded and went towards A'idah.
She squatted down and place her hand on her wheelchair "be a good girl okay?" She said caressing her cheeks softly.

A'idah beamed before placing a peck on Afiyah's cheeks, she loves doing that

She nodded "am going to miss you so much!"

"Am going to miss you more"

When they left she went inside the toilet and quickly did what she wanted to do for the past one month. She waited for five long minutes before checking what she did.

Those red lines on the pregnancy stick were gonna change their whole lives.

Hopefully for the better.