28-Her story.

Omniscient

"What did they do to you A'idah?" Her twin sister questioned.

A'idah looked at her twin sister holding her hands as if her life depends on them "they are bad people" she whispered.

"Bad bad people"

Is been a month after that incident, A'idah's illness got back to square one, as for Afiyah the family members found out that she is pregnant.

When she fainted the doctor broke the news to them, her husband's expression was still at the back of her mind, the way he went down for sujud and the way he twirl round with her placing little pecks all over her face.
The baby is lucky to have him as his/her father.
The tears fall out of his eyes without any control.

"The old man beats me everyday and makes me do all his works" A'idah said referring to the man who raised her.

"Mama came to visit, he beats her together with me and then she will leave"

"Her husband normally visits he brings clothes for me and food, but the old man who was very scary will burn them, he has even burnt my lab before!" She exclaimed, her sisters heart broke into pieces.

What kind of injustice is this?

How can they be so cruel?

"There was a day Mama asked for me, she was pregnant, she wanted me to go with her, but he threatened her, he told her that he will kill her and her husband or he will tell the police that they threw me away when I was a child" by now A'idah was shedding tears and so was Afiyah.

"There was a day I tried to escape, he found me and then locked me up in the basement for a week without food only water, he even barbed my hair before and threw me up down the roof and I hit my head, since then I can't remember everything neither can I understand what's going on!" She wailed.

"I want to be okay, I really want to be like you"

"Oh my poor baby!" Afiya cried and wrapped her hands around her sister.

"You will be fine sister, you are my brave beautiful girl, I haven't seen anyone as strong as you are, you just have one last surgery which will hopefully change your life for the better" yes she's getting a surgery in her head.

"Will it hurt?" She questioned sleepily, Afiya smiled sadly.

"You are strong aren't you?"

"Yessss!!"

"Then it won't!"

She doesn't even remember that she killed the old man.

:;

"How's my little princess doing?" Zafeer questioned while creasing Afiyah's stomach.

"We have a checkup tomorrow baby" he told Afiya and she nodded absentmindedly.

He sighed "the doctor said you should stop worrying to much"

"Why won't I Zafeer, A'idah has gone through a lot, ya Allah!"

"The fact that I can't file a case against my mother and her husband, and if i do A'idah will get in trouble to because they is no prove that she killed him in self defense hurts the most!"

"Calm down, sabr(patience) Remember the saying, indeed with every hardship comes ease"

"You have to stay strong for A'idah and for our little one"

"I know" she muttered.

"I just need you by my side"

He smiled "I love you"

She smiled back "today, tomorrow and forever"

Lights out!!!!!!!!!!!!