10-the news.

Afiyah

We were now on our way back home, in a beautiful black car not just any black car but a Bugatti not just any Bugatti but Zafeer's Bugatti.

I think shit is about to go down today.

So Zarah was telling the truth and Ayush was lying.
I was sitting at the back seat while Zara was sitting in the front.

I caught him many times looking at me through the rear mirror but I acted like I did not see him.

We finally reach home and I could finally breath, immediately he parked I made an attempt to go out but someone hold my hand.

Well that was a reflex movement

"Afiya wait we need to talk"

"Zafeer let go of my hand" i gritted out

He raised both of his hands in a defensive manner "please just listen to me" he pleaded

"You have lost that right"

"Please"

"Is it today you saw me?" I questioned angrily.

"you lied to me, you broke me you idiot and you expect me to listen to you? You are delusional!!?" I yelled hitting his car door shut.

"Afiyah I know what I did was wrong but please listen to me"

I hate the effect he has on me whenever he called my name.

"And I said I don't want to"

"Babe please"

"Zafeer are you alright!!?"

"I don't think you are,Where were you all this years? Where were you Zafeer when I needed you the most! You lied to me you liar!! And now after years you come and shamefully start apologizing to me, is this a childish play to you or what?" My voice crack at the end.

"I hate your guts"

And I hate the way the emotions swirling in his eyes affected.

"Afiya I never stopped loving you, even after I left, wallahi I have a reason, please just listen to me" he looked so vulnerable right now but am not falling for it.

"I know you love me.."

"Wait" I cut him off

"I loved you, that was before, that was when you were the most important person to me, but now I don't love you anymore" lie

"I loathe you"

He walked towards me before griping my shoulders
"Look into my eyes and say that you don't love me"

"Am not doing this with you Zafeer!" I yelled tears falling freely from my eyes, I removed his hands from my shoulder and ran upstairs.

%^%^%^%
All I did last night was cry, I couldn't call Saiba or Fati, neither could I call Ayush she was the one who cause this in the first place.

I wore my knee length hijab over my pajamas before going to Amma's room, praying silently that Dad is not in her room.

I met her reciting the holy Qur'an while sitting on the bed, I walked towards her quietly before laying down on the bed and placing my head on her lap.
I felt at peace.

Her hands patted my head soothingly and sleep immediately took over me.

Indeed not all step mothers are bad.

@&@&@&

"Yaya Dad is calling you" Aman stated.

"Where is he?" I questioned getting up from the kitchen counter.

"In his living room"

"Do you know why he is calling me?"

"Nah, but I think is important"

I walked to his living room and meet him sitting on the two seater with Amma near him. She passed me a smile and I beamed at her.

I side hug him before sitting down near his feet
"dad you called for me"

"Yes little one, I need a favor from you"

"What is it dad?" I questioned getting nervous.

"I want you to get married to Zafeer"

My eyes snapped to his, mine filled with tears
"Dad please, why Zafeer of all people" I whispered.

////////
Hola
I finally welcome all of you to the main story

Y'all are In for a ride!

Dedicated to reedalawal

And
zaynabb_ibrahimm_  mi scelta🍂

Husnah..!😻

Hidden scars (AMTME)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara