25-Therapy.

Omniscient.

"Since her speech is good, and she has her family support, we will go for occupational therapy and Physical therapy,"

"Occupational therapy is a healthcare profession. It involves the use of assessment and intervention to develop, recover, or maintain the meaningful activities, or occupations, of individuals, groups, or communities."

"I will take care of the occupational therapy, while you and Junaid will help her with physical therapy" Derek told Afiyah.

"Will she be able to walk" a worried Zafeer questioned.

"With prayers, she will."

"So about the Cherophobia?" He asked another question.

"Seems like she is getting over it"

"We hope so"

Time they say doesn't wait for anyone indeed, Afiya sighed, before closing the door to her sister's room.
Her health has improved a lot, she is free with almost all of them, always talk about Junaid and confide in Zafeer and Afiya.

Sitting in the garden always give Afiya some peace of mind, moreover the garden held a lot of memories, their daily picnics with the family, girls day with A'idah, the gender reveal and then her favorite is the time she spends with Zafeer.

Thinking about him brought a smile on her face, Inwardly thanking her Rabb for bringing him into her life, she heard his voice calling out to her from the kitchen.

"In the garden!" She replied back.
Soon he came and wrapped his arm around her and she softly sigh and relaxed in his arms.

"You have been draining yourself lately"

"Am okay"

"She will get well soon" Zafeer said placing a peck on his wife's cheeks lovingly.

"She will"

They sat down in silence, his arms wrapped around her, just enjoying each other's company.
After awhile she fell asleep in his arms and he smiled before carrying her to their bedroom.

He covered her with the duvet and just sat down on the bedside staring at her, his perfect wife.
She has no idea the power she has over his heart, he wouldn't trade her for anything in this world , that for sure.
Placing a peck on her lips he lay down beside her and wrapped his arms around her, soon he fell asleep with a contented heart.

Both the couples were deeply asleep when they heard someone's scream.
Immediately knowing who it is they both ran to the door next to theirs.

"No- please don't!!" A'idah who was sweating profusely kept yelling.

"Is painfulllll!!"

"She's having a nightmare"

Afiyah's head felt heavy, how much more will her sister have to endure, she watched as her husband pour water on her sister, and soon her screams began to muffle and then she began to shake.

Afiya quickly walked towards her and wrapped her arms around her sister, she rocked the both of them and they silently cried together.

If A'idah has started remembering about her memories through her dream, then she is slowly recovering.

But how long will she have this nightmares and when will all this end.

<}>{<~¥•=*]!