3-Lookalike.

Afiya

"Ya Allah my babies look so beautiful, Mashaallah May Allah protect you from all evil eyes" Amma said, looking at us with teary eyes.

"Thank you Amma!!" We chorused.

"I can't believe you girls are done already" Abba, Fatima's dad said wrapping his arms around His wife.

"Come on let's go, or else we will be late for the event" ya Fahad said.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

"Congratulations to y'all" ya Fahad said.

"Thank you so much, it no easyyyyyy" they replied in unison.

"This calls for a celebration" Nusaiba's mother said, me and Fatima finished with a second class while Nusaiba finished with a first class.
We are now inside the hall waiting for the special guest of honor to arrive and give a speech.

"Ya Afiyaaaaa" I heard the familiar voice of Manir, I turned my head to the door, and there stood my family.
They look so beautiful, Manir and his father were wearing matching suits while Mama wore an Abaya and Yusrah was dressed In a pink princess gown.

God this girl fine die.

Before I knew it, tiny arms were wrapped around me, i crouched down and hugged Yusrah back.

"I missed you so much Yaya" she said.

"I missed you to yusyyy" I said and she blushed making me laugh.

"Seems like you have forgotten about me" Manir said feigning anger.

I smiled standing up to hug him.

"Congratulations"

"Thank you"

"You look so beautiful" Mama said, I turned to her and passed her a small smile.

"Thank you" I replied. Me and the girls were dressed in an emerald green material dress, sewn to perfection literally.

Lol

Mama and her husband sat at the back while my siblings sat at the front with us, the girls and their family actually don't like my mother without a doubt and I don't blame them.

"Adeel and Taofeeq have left already?" I asked Fatima and Nusaiba, Adeel is Fatima's Fiancé while Taofeeq is Nusaiba's fiancé.
I seriously can't wait for their wedding.

"Yes they had some work to do" Fatee(Fatima)said.

"Seriously Afiya your sister is cute!" Nusaiba said squealing.

I chuckled, Among the three of us Nusaiba is the loudest for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is time for our special guest to give his speech, ladies and gentlemen a round of applause for Mr Abduljalal Muhammad as he comes to the stage" the Mc said and my breathe hitched, I was finally going to see my fathers lookalike today.

All the rumors will finally come to an end.

But when I saw the man, I knew that the rumors were true.
My eyes looked back at my deceitful mother, for the first time in my entire life, I felt something for her

Hatred and I know for sure she saw it through my eyes.

Hola lovelies!!!!!!!

Seems like I will be updating everyday now; no promises though🥱🌚

I can't wait for the next chapter *Squeals* !!

>Husnahh🙃🖇