15-Married.

Afiyah.

I don't know what am feeling today, heck I don't even know what am feeling for the past one month since I woke up.

I cannot believe am now a married woman.
They got me married without my permission, but that's not what hurt me the most, what hurts the most is that my so called husband isn't with me.

I never thought I will get married this way, I got married to my Ex an arrange marriage without my permission.

I wouldn't call it an arrange marriage though, I mean he said he still loves me right?

And after what dad told me I can't bring myself to possibly hate him now.

Why? I don't know.

/)
A week after I woke up dad, Amma and Umma(Zafeer's mom) came to my room.

"Afiya we need to tell you something" Umma said softly.

"What's it Umma?"

"It's about your marriage with Zafeer"

"It's okay Umma, am ready to marry him"

"Well about that" Dad muttered clearing his throat, he hesitate before he drop the bomb

"Both of you are married already"

"What!?" I yelled looking at them in the eye for the first time, since they came in

"Why?" I whispered.

"Why??" I repeated again when they didn't answer.

"Afiya is for the best" dad said and i laugh.

"It is always that line" they all kept quiet.

"Were is he?"

"Who?"

"Zafeer Amma, were is he?"

"He went back"

"Interesting"

"Afiya, A'idah's life was in danger, that's why"

"Okay, Jazzakallahu khairan, you all can leave now"

"Aren't you going to react"

I ignored that question.

.......

How was i going to react, I didn't know. I sigh loudly, she's my twin sister, she was in danger, he went to save her, I should be happy and not sad. Then why does it hurt that he is not here.

Why

All this questions kept circulating in my mind.

I stood up from the chair I was sitting on, in the balcony of I and Zafeer's house.

I left the Master bedroom and went downstairs to the living room, I switched off all the lights and close the doors and windows.

I drove out of the house and stopped at the gate, passing the keys to the Security man I said "have you noticed that some of the flowers in the garden are dying"

"Am sorry ma'am the gardener was sick, but I will Assign some one to do it"

"Please do" with that I left.

I don't sleep there, I can't, I just visit the house whenever I feel lonely, because it has all of mine and Zafeer's pictures that we snapped years back.

The house is big, with a homey and cozy atmosphere, but then I can't possibly stay there without my husband now can I?

I stop by at a kiddies shop, I went in with a foreign smile on my face, Even Ayush and khal have not started baby shopping yet, but i guess I have bought more than 20 unisex clothes for them. But today am not here to buy it for them rather am here for Saiba, yes my girl is preggyyy.

And am the God mother of both their kids.

I adore babies and am gonna spoil them rotten.

I bought two little cute shoes; Grey and black.
Three overalls; Grey, Brown and White.
Two caps, five sets of socks and and a set of overall, shirt, socks, baby wrapper and shoes.

I saw a pink baby dress as I was passing and I decided to buy it For Ayush's baby, I have a strong feeling that she's having a baby girl.

Am also going to do a gender reveal for the two of them.

It's going to be so fun, Fati will help out.

I paid for the clothes before going out, now I just have to take the clothes to them.

I drove to Saiba's house first cause it is near, weaving at their gateman who greeted.

"Maman baby na!" I yelled walking inside the Living room like I owe the place.

Lmao

"Ahhh ahh Maman baby ce a gidan mu yau" Taofeeq said and I laughed sheepishly.

(Ahh ahh It's the baby's mother in our house today"

"Yess ooo"

"Now where is your wife call her I want to show both of you something"

"Am here!" She said coming into the living room before pulling me into a hug.

I grin widely at the Both of them before sitting opposite them "look at this cuties"

I said dropping everything I bought on the center table, they both gasped loudly and before you knew it Saiba started getting emotional.

"Oh My God!"

"Mashaallah Afee Jazzakallahu khairan" Taofeeq said still fazed.

They went through the clothes still thanking me and I frowned "if you people continue thanking me am going to leave your house for you"

"Why"

"Cause you two are indirectly telling me that the baby is not mine!" I whined And they both laughed.

"Sorry" they said in unison.

I spend the rest of my afternoon with them almost forgetting about my Heartache.

Hola!

Poor Afiyaaaaaaa

E no easyyyy
But don't worry you Zafeer is coming back soon.
In the next chappyyy maybe; who knows😏🌚

Husnatu😻!!