19-Gender reveal.

5 months later.

Afiya.

Life has been a pure bliss so far, Saiba is almost due, Ayush has a month to go, life has been perfect for me and Zafeer, not a day goes by without him apologizing. And am helplessly falling more in love with him everyday.
He's a total bea.

Well I have finally met Ya Junaid, Amma's son from her first husband. I guess I was quick to judge him, he turned out to be a fun and jovial guy, still single at 30.
Weird.
E choke.

Right now, me and Fati and ya Junaid are making plans for the late gender reveal.

(Lols)

The back yard of my house, I and Zafeer, is filled with blue and pink balloons, we have not even started decorating yet.

"Baseball or Golf, Anyone?" Ya Junaid yelled from the garden.

Me and Fati laughed "Golfffffff"

"The decorators have arrived" Zara yelled while eating the muffin in her hand.

"No talking while eating"

"Okay Adda Aafiya"

The decorators set up the place and my heart melt
The whole place was covered with Blue and pink balloons which was illuminated with multi colored lights inside, three layers of pink cake, three steps of blue cake.
Different muffins decorated with pink or blue cream on top and candies.
It was beautiful.
A big box that has boy or girl written on it, was kept at the side.
A white box filled with confetti
A colored silly string
A confetti balloon pop
Holi powder
Gender reveal piñata
And lastly Gender reveal balloon box.

"My heart!" Fati said from beside me, a lone tear falling from her eyes at the process.

I turned and pulled her into a hug "God will bless you with a child before you know it" Fati had a miscarriage a month ago, she really wants to have a baby.

"Saiba and Ayush are gonna freak out" Fati said.

"They are welcome" I said flipping my imaginary hair.

"You girls should go and get ready" ya Junaid said.

"But we are not done yet" I said.

"Don't worry I will take care of it" he said giving me his killer smile, at the age of 30 he looks like he is 25.

Srsly.

"Thank you su much Yaya naiduuu" I said before running out knowing how much he hates the name.

𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔭.

The backyard is filled with our family members and friends, I have not taking them inside were the decorations have been made.

Is a surprise.

Everyone is dressed in a neutral color of dress.
Am currently munching on my muffin as I wait for Zafeer to come back.

He loves it when he is late.

Wawus.

I felt two familiar strong arms around my waist and I instantly smile "babe you are late"

"Am sorry I had a meeting"

"It's okay let's get going, they are waiting for us"

"Yalla" he said placing a peck on my head.

~𝔵

"Attention pleaseeee" I spoke through the speaker.

"Y'all should enter inside, and sit down on your assign chair, your names are written on it, Ya Junaid and Fati will help you settle down, except for the parents expecting, enjoy"