Chapter 49

Wen Zisheng's autographed letter was delivered to the Prime Minister's residence very quickly. Holding the thin letter in her hand, Mrs. Wen's hand trembled uncontrollably. She didn't read the contents of the letter, but only saw the signature on the envelope. Mrs. Wen knew that the letter was written by Wen Zisheng, so how could she not recognize her own child's handwriting?

The content of the letter was very simple, and there was nothing else except a few words to report safety. After a quick review, Mrs. Wen concealed the great joy in her heart, and immediately set off to rush over, also waiting for the news of Yun Qing naturally went with her. Anxiously rushing to the suburbs, the journey of more than an hour was cut down to less than an hour by them.

When Mrs. Wen arrived, Wen Zisheng was still immersed in the news that he had just learned in the morning. Regarding the news that this young man who was rescued by himself and himself was actually the famous Nangong Ye from the Daqing Kingdom in his previous life, Wen Zisheng expressed that It was impossible not to be surprised. Of course, apart from being surprised, it was more curious about Nangong Ye's identity and history.

While in a trance, he heard Mrs. Wen's voice, and he looked up in shock, and saw his mother and Yun Qing standing at the door, and the next moment he had already rushed over.

The moment she saw Wen Zisheng, Madam Wen's eyes turned red instantly, and the tears she had borne all the way poured out as if she was dying, but her expression was still tense, only her pair of eyes were constantly falling Tears in her eyes betrayed her excitement at the moment.

After worrying for two days and two nights, and there were people around who kept instilling in her the idea that Wen Zisheng would not survive, how could she remain calm when she saw Wen Zisheng alive at this very moment?

Even though she was strong enough to endure all kinds of questioning voices around her, and insisted on seeing people and corpses in life, she deeply knew that she would not give up until Wen Zisheng's life and death were really determined, and it was impossible for her to give up. Give up, but when the night is quiet, she is still afraid, she is afraid that she will never see the child who never needs her to worry, no one can really understand the fear, worry and pain in her heart at that time.

For her, the short two days and two nights were a hellish torment. The time seemed to be stretched several times at once, and even a second felt uncomfortable. Some people tried to persuade her to give up, and some people said words that made her mourn and change in a sympathetic gesture.

Mrs. Wen, who had never been angry in front of outsiders, could hardly control the anger in her heart when she heard those words. For the first time, she completely turned cold in front of outsiders, and used those names to visit and enlighten her. Everyone was invited out of the attached high school, and the cold and hard attitude made those people show displeasure expressions, but she couldn't care so much anymore, and for the first time, she didn't think about how those people would arrange her outside.

Her child's life and whereabouts are unknown now, what she really needs to do is to make every effort to find him, instead of listening to those people say some so-called comforting words that are useless, let alone seeing those people come to him with a sympathetic face. She does so-called enlightenment.

She only knows that when the knife doesn't really cut her body, she doesn't know the pain. No amount of words can express it. There has never been such a thing as empathy in the world. No matter how much she says, it doesn't hurt others. It doesn't itch.

Fortunately, God still favors their Wen family. Her persistence is correct. Wen Zisheng, who has been missing for two days and two nights and has no hope of survival in the eyes of outsiders, is still alive and well!

At this moment, her tears were a kind of collapse that was finally liberated. The tight string in her mind broke with a "snap" the moment she saw Wen Zisheng, before she passed out. , Mrs. Wen showed a faint and very relaxed smile on her haggard face.

"Mother—"

I could vaguely hear her child's worried voice, but Mrs. Wen's mind had completely relaxed at this moment, so her spirit, which had been tense for several days, also relaxed, and she fainted with peace of mind In the past, Liu Mei, who had been frowning tightly for several days, also relaxed.

Yun Qing, who was standing beside Mrs. Wen, caught Mrs. Wen's softened body very quickly, raised her head and said to Wen Zisheng who was rushing out of bed anxiously: "Young master, don't worry, Madam is just too tired, there is nothing wrong with it." Seriously, Madam has hardly closed her eyes for the past few days."

Wen Zisheng was still worried, but he had just recovered from a serious illness and had no strength at all, even if he wanted to hug Madam Wen to the bed, it was Madam Wen in the end. The personal maid helped Mrs. Wen to the bed. All he could do was look at Mrs. Wen's tired expression with distress, and blame himself for letting his mother suffer so much.

He could imagine the torment his mother had suffered in the past two days, and just thinking about it made him feel extremely distressed.

He had never seen his mother show such an expression just now. Mrs. Wen, who has always been emotionally restrained, immediately had red eyes the moment she saw him, and even shed tears on the spot uncontrollably.

In his previous life and this life, he only saw Mrs. Wen shed tears once, and that was when he insisted on marrying Fei Junhao despite his family's opposition in his previous life. At that time, his mother hugged him, crying silently, and the emotions in her eyes were too complicated to express in words.

When he just woke up in this life, he swore that he would never let his mother cry because of his affairs, but he didn't want his mother to suffer from such worries because of what happened this time. Although it was not his intention, it was also He did it indirectly.

Sighing lightly, he covered Mrs. Wen with the quilt, and took the others out.

The temperature outside is very low. From the snow on the ground, it can be seen that it has snowed in the past two days. There is a brazier inside the house, and the temperature is obviously higher than outside.

Wen Zisheng was lying on the bed before, and he only wore unlined clothes. Now because of Mrs. Wen's sudden fainting, he didn't care about other things. He hurriedly put on his coat and went out. It was only after blowing that I felt the cold outside, and I couldn't help shivering.

It was only then that Yun Qing remembered belatedly. Just as she was about to go in and get a piece of clothes for Wen Zisheng to put on, before she turned around, she suddenly saw a thick cloak on his young master. She raised her eyes in surprise, and immediately Seeing a young man with a very ordinary appearance standing next to his young master, the other party's hand has not yet left his young master's body. When he realized that he was looking at him, his eyes glanced at him lightly, and then An Jing Standing quietly beside his young master.

It wasn't just Yun Qing who was surprised, Wen Zisheng was also startled by the sudden weight on his shoulders. Turning his head to look, he realized that it was Nangong Ye who had put a cloak on him, and the cloak still carried the temperature of his body. He drove away the cold that surrounded him just now, he looked at the other's thin clothes, a little embarrassed, "I'm not cold, you should wear it yourself."

Nangong Ye looked indifferent, raised his hand and pressed Wen Zisheng's shoulder Although he didn't express anything, judging from his reaction, there is no doubt, "You are a patient."

Wen Zisheng understood what he said, and he was still a little embarrassed, but he didn't push it any further. However, he thanked him softly, and subconsciously tightened the cloak on his body, his heart was not touched. He was surprised and moved by Nangong Ye's carefulness.

Yun Qing's impression of Nangong Ye is very good. First, he knew from Wen Zisheng's letter that he was rescued by him, and now he has seen Nangong Ye's careful care of Wen Zisheng with his own eyes, so he looked at Nangong Ye with eyes full of Grateful, he said sincerely to Nangong Ye: "During this time, thank you for taking care of my young master. For the young master's great kindness, Yun Qing will always remember it in his heart. If the young master needs to use Yun Qing for anything, Yun Qing will definitely take care of it." Let's help each other!"

Hearing this, Nangong Ye raised his head and looked at Yun Qing again, his faint eyes seemed to be probing for something, it was the first time for Yun Qing to come into contact with such a cold-tempered person, and he was taken aback by his cold eyes Feeling uncomfortable for a while, but fortunately, the other party quickly looked away, and said two words slowly with tightly pursed lips: "No need."

The voice was very pleasant, but also very cold. Yun Qing was taken aback when he heard it, and it took him a while to react, but the other party had already withdrawn his gaze, and just stood aside and looked at Wen Zisheng quietly. Although his eyes were still faint, they were still It reveals a softness that was not there before.

Yun Qing was still a little dazed, but heard Wen Zisheng say: "Yun Qing, how has the mansion been these

few days ?" So I transferred everyone back, and only brought a few people with better skills."

Wen Zisheng nodded, thinking of the chaos on the Lantern Festival, "The men in black on the Lantern Festival did not find them Have you got your identity?"

"Not yet." Yun Qing said, "However, the Holy Majesty attaches great importance to the matter of the Lantern Festival, and has already handed over this matter to Master Liu, and now it seems that there are some clues." Hearing this, Wen

Zi Sheng's expression became thoughtful, he thought of the people who fought together in front of him that day, frowned slightly, and said with some doubts: "The man in black that day, if I read correctly, It seems that they have never seen the martial arts methods they use..."

He has lived two lifetimes, and although he can't say everything he has seen, he has seen quite a lot. The group of men in black that day The martial arts moves used were very strange, he had never seen them before, so in his heart he suspected that the group of men in black were not from the Daqing Kingdom.

"Qi Guo."

The voice that came out suddenly was cold as usual, and Wen Zisheng didn't react for a while, until the other party couldn't help but said again: "The group of people in black are from Qi Guo." Wen Zisheng was only

puzzled After a while, he asked again: "How do you know they are from Qi State? Have you seen their martial arts?"

Nangong Ye said: "Qi Guo has been recruiting people in the Jianghu since last year. The martial arts used by those men in black are the martial arts moves of Qi Guo's Shaoyang School." Hearing this, Wen Zisheng raised his eyebrows slightly,

tentatively He asked calmly: "You seem to be very clear about these?"

Nangong Ye turned his head and looked at the tree trunk that had lost all its leaves. It was already covered with snow, and the slender branches looked like they were crumbling, which made people unable to resist. Guess whether it will be crushed by the snow and fall down in the next moment.

Seeing the other party like this, Wen Zisheng couldn't help the black line. Every time he encountered a question that he didn't want to answer, he pretended not to hear it. It was really enough to make people speechless and helpless.

Wen Zisheng was quite used to Nangong Ye's attitude of ignoring any questions he didn't want to answer, so he quickly focused on what Nangong Ye said just now.

If what Nangong Ye said is correct, those men in black are indeed from the Qi State, and since Qi State has been beckoning people in the rivers and lakes for peace during this period, it is not difficult to imagine that the men in black are here Working for the court of Qi State may have something to do with the war in May this year.

If this is the case, who was the identity of that young man that day? Could it be the hands of the imperial court hiding in the dark? Could it have something to do with Nangong Ye?