Chapter 47

The sword had no eyes, and the man in black and the young man fought directly in the cabin. All of a sudden, there was chaos, and the small space couldn't support their fight. Not long after, the crumbling wooden boards on the cabin were split open Yes, the cool wind from outside poured in directly.

The few people in the cabin were directly exposed to the night sky, and someone accidentally punched a hole in the bottom of the boat, and the cold lake water quickly flooded up, before they noticed, the lake water had already soaked the back of their shoes.

However, the several people fighting together still didn't stop, instead they fought more and more fiercely, and the boat kept shaking because of this.

Wen Zisheng, who was standing in the corner, was already unable to stand still, and he had to avoid objects that flew over from time to time. He was in a panic. He wanted to jump onto other boats like the others around him, but he couldn't shake. The stopped boats made it extremely difficult for him to maintain a standing position, let alone jump onto other boats.

The rest of the people on the boat had long since disappeared. Wen Zisheng looked up in the confusion, and besides him and the boatman, the rest were the men in black and the young people who were huddled together.

"Be careful, Zisheng!"

Suddenly, a panicked cry came from nowhere. Before Wen Zisheng could react, there was a sudden sharp pain in his shoulder, and then someone bumped into him hard, leaving only a piece of land in front of him. Shaking, he was caught off guard and tilted his body. With a "plop", the icy lake water had wrapped around him, killing him in an instant.

Before he had time to call for help, the icy lake water submerged him almost instantly, and the thick clothes on his body became a burden at this moment, dragging him down heavily, and the cold lake water poured in from all directions. While hearing a "plop", it seemed that someone followed and fell into the water again.

Struggling to open his stinging eyes, he could only vaguely see a figure swimming towards him in his blurred vision. Soon, he felt a pair of hands wrapping around his waist, and a strange embrace surrounded him. , Before he saw clearly who that person was, his eyes went dark and he passed out.

The first month of the lunar calendar is the coldest time of the year in Imperial Capital. Frozen creeks and lakes can be seen almost everywhere. Only in the beginning of spring will they slowly thaw, but the East Lake in Imperial Capital is an exception.

Everyone in the Imperial Capital knows that East Lake is famous far and wide because it is full of blue waves all year round and never freezes. This is a spectacle in the Imperial Capital, and it is also a good place for many high-ranking officials and nobles to have fun in winter.

And this is why this year's Lantern Festival Lantern Riddles will be held on the East Lake.

Ming Cuiju, who held this lantern riddle party, originally wanted to take this opportunity to increase its popularity, but it did not expect to encounter such a thing. A group of people who came out of nowhere disrupted all their plans. The lantern riddle session that had been going on for a long time was completely destroyed in an instant, and even caused an accident where many people fell into the lake.

Not only that, what's worse is that most of the participants in this lantern riddle party were descendants of noble families. It is conceivable that most of the people who fell into the lake were descendants of noble families. It would be considered lucky if these noblemen of noble families could come back safely , but if something happened to the slightest accident, probably Mingcuiju could also disappear from the imperial capital.

But at this moment, the young man who was fighting with the men in black knew that he was invincible alone, so he took a chance and left without reluctance. In order to prevent the men in black from catching up, he threw his A smoke bomb, after the smoke cleared, where was the young man still visible?

The leading man in black was still unwilling, but he had no choice but to do anything. The officers and soldiers who heard the news had already rushed over and had to leave in the end.

It took less than a quarter of an hour from the chaos to the end, but the long-planned lantern riddle meeting was completely destroyed.

More than half of the lamp oil knocked over by the man in black burned the organizer's large painting workshop. Although the rescue did not cause the ship to sink in time, the entire exterior was no longer visible, and many lanterns hanging outside as prizes were also damaged. Many of the surrounding ships sank, and countless people fell into the water. The consequences of this chaos were too great to imagine.

The surface of the East Lake seems to be calm, but there are many springs under the lake, and there are countless vortexes inside. At this time, the lake is freezing cold, and it is still at night. Under such circumstances, it is almost possible to say that if you fall into the water, you will survive. The odds are zero.

The officers and soldiers who came after hearing the news were divided into two groups. One group went to chase the fleeing men in black, and the rest stayed behind to rescue those who fell into the water. It is much more difficult to rescue those who do not know water.

The scope of East Lake was originally large, and the lake is even more accessible. Someone once fell into East Lake, searched the lake for many days but found nothing, and finally found the body of that person in a river in the suburbs. Many people who enter the lake and do not know how to swim have given up hope.

Liu Ting, who was lucky enough to escape, was embraced by Yang Xu, staring at the officers and soldiers who went into the water to save people with red eyes, for fear of missing any news, she could only describe it as infinite regret, if she hadn't invited Wen Zi When Sheng came over, nothing else would happen. When the accident happened, she watched Wen Zisheng fall into the water. She couldn't do anything except stand by and worry.

Watching the rescuers rescue one after another, but none of them were Wen Zisheng, Liu Ting's heart became more and more tormented, she couldn't help but blame herself, her slender body even trembled slightly because of self-blame and worry, watching Yang Xu felt distressed, hugged Liu Ting, comforted her in a low voice from time to time, but Liu Ting gradually calmed down.

Different from Liu Ting's worry and self-blame, Fei Junhao at this moment is more regretful. He has been staring at Wen Zisheng's falling position for a long time before slowly withdrawing his gaze. He couldn't help feeling sorry that he finally met a person who interested him so much, but he just disappeared like this.

He could see very clearly that Wen Zisheng was stabbed in the shoulder before falling into the water. Under such circumstances, even if Wen Zisheng was not injured, the chance of surviving was very low, not to mention that he was injured before falling into the water, and it seemed The injury was not serious, and the moment he fell into the water, he saw that the lake was dyed red.

Ignoring the faint sense of loss in his heart, Fei Junhao took one last regretful look at the lake, then turned and left without looking back.

The rescue work continued until late at night, and more than half of the people who fell into the water were rescued, but a small number of people were still missing, including Wen Zisheng. Liu Ting insisted on staying where she was and waiting, and finally her frightened body finally recovered. Unable to withstand the winter cold and mental exhaustion, he fell into Yang Xu's arms in the middle of the night, and was finally carried back by Yang Xu.

The news of Wen Zisheng's disappearance was quickly sent back to the prime minister's residence. At that time, Mrs. Wen was about to go to bed. When she received the news, she swayed and her face turned pale instantly, but her reaction was calm enough. Take people directly to the direction of East Lake.

On the contrary, Yun Qing's reaction was even greater when he heard the news. Wen Zisheng ordered him to stay in the mansion to rest because he had a fever these few days. He didn't expect to hear such news. Rush to the place where the accident happened.

All night, no one in the Prime Minister's Mansion fell asleep. Except for the rescuers at the East Lake, the people who stayed in the mansion were all woken up, their nerves were tense, but until the sky brightened, there was still no news pass back.

Everyone said that if they haven't been found at this time, it's already a disaster.

Such a big incident in the East Lake has naturally attracted the attention of the emperor, especially it has caused such serious consequences. In this accident, in addition to the son of the prime minister, several officials' sons also disappeared. The emperor Order a thorough investigation into the matter, and the group of black-clothed men and the young man who caused the disturbance must be arrested and brought to justice.

The imperial capital, which was supposed to be still immersed in the festive season, was instantly plunged into gloom because of this accident, and the atmosphere was momentarily oppressive.

Two flowers bloom, each representing a branch.

When Wen Zisheng woke up, it had been two days and one night since the accident that day, and when he opened it, he saw himself lying in a strange room, and when he moved his shoulder, he felt a piercing pain.

Trying to prop himself up, he looked at the surrounding environment suspiciously. He had already recalled what happened before in his mind, and also remembered that he was injured and fell into the water.

But he didn't know that he had been missing for two days and one night, and during these two days and one night, the bodies of other missing people were found intermittently in various tributaries of the Imperial Capital. Those who were not rescued that night were all confirmed to have died in the lake No, except for him, who has never seen anyone alive or dead.

In his memory, he was just injured and accidentally fell into the water. When he woke up, he was already in this strange room. In his vague memory, he vaguely knew that someone jumped to save him the moment he fell into the water. The hand tightly wrapped around his waist in the cold lake water, and that strange embrace.

Under such circumstances, he didn't even die, thanks to the person who jumped down and saved him, right?

While he was thinking wildly, the closed door was suddenly pushed open. He looked up subconsciously, and saw a young man walking in with a bowl of medicine. When he saw that he had woken up, his footsteps paused. There was a flash of joy in his eyes, so fast that he suspected that he was delusional.

It's him! The boy he had seen three times but wore a different mask each time, and this time the boy was wearing the mask they wore the last time they met.

Wen Zisheng was still surprised, the young man put away all his emotions, walked towards him slowly, put it on the cabinet next to the bed, then sat on the side of the bed, stretched out a hand directly to hold Wen Zisheng's Hands, index finger and middle finger on his wrist, concentrate on taking his pulse.

The young man's series of movements were very natural and smooth, as if he had done this countless times, Wen Zisheng quickly came back to his senses, and the surprise was all shown on his face, "Did you save me?" He knew it best before he lost consciousness

. His only memory is the person who saved him, so how can he not be surprised to find that the person who saved him may be the boy in front of him at this moment.

But along with the astonishment, there was a trace of doubt in his heart, how could the boy save him by such a coincidence? Were the boys there at the time?

Of course, he didn't get any answer to the question just now, but Wen Zisheng was used to it, and it was not the first time he knew the young man's taciturnity. While the young man was giving him his pulse, he casually looked at the furnishings of the room and found that This room is actually very simple, and the items and furnishings are already very old.

After a while, the young man withdrew his hand, and nothing could be seen on his calm face. Wen Zisheng observed carefully for a while, and finally gave up on seeing any clues from his face, but he still couldn't help asking the doubts in his heart, "What is this?" What's going on? Why am I here?" Even if he was rescued by the young man, wouldn't it be more convenient to send him back to the prime minister's mansion?

This time the boy actually said, "The sword that stabbed your shoulder was coated with poison, an acute poison, and the antidote must be taken within half an hour, and you fell into the water and caught the cold, and the wound was a little infected." This was Wen Zisheng's first time

. Hearing such a long speech from a boy once, he was taken aback for a moment before realizing it, no wonder he felt weak when he woke up, and his shoulders were sore and numb, it turned out that it was not only because of the injury, but also because of the poison .

The young man thought for a while, and added, "There is not enough time to go back and forth, so I brought you here directly."

His words were very simple, but Wen Zisheng understood. He had been poisoned by an acute poison and had to be taken within half an hour. For the antidote, if you send him back to Xiangfu and then go there for the antidote, it will not be enough time to go back and forth, so I brought him here directly.

He smiled bitterly, "Thank you, thanks to you this time, otherwise I would probably die at the bottom of the lake and become a food for fish."

The boy did not speak, but took the medicine next to him and went straight Handed it to Wen Zisheng and motioned him to drink it. Wen Zisheng was a very cooperative patient. Although he couldn't help frowning when he saw the pitch-black concoction that night, he took it obediently and held the He drank it in one gulp.

As soon as he put down the bowl, a plum was stuffed into his mouth. The sweet and sour taste quickly melted away the bitterness in his mouth. He was stunned for a while, because of the boy's natural movements, the two worlds combined, Except that Fei Junhao had done such an intimate gesture to him, there had never been any.

Unconsciously chewing the plums in his mouth, the sweet and sour taste became more and more obvious. He looked at the boy, and unexpectedly found that apart from being a little stunned, he did not reject the boy's actions.

"Thank you." He was chewing the plums, and his speech was a little slurred. The empty bowl in his hand had already been taken by the young man, when he suddenly remembered something, "How long have I been sleeping?" "Two days and one night."

Wen

Zisheng was shocked, " Does my family know the news of my salvation?" If he has been asleep for such a long time and the mansion has not heard from him, wouldn't it be frightening to his mother?

The more I thought about it, the more anxious I became, "No, I want to go back." I wanted to get up from the bed, but my limp body didn't cooperate at all, and my body had already weakened before I stood up.

The young man reached out to support him, pushed him back on the bed, and said, "You can't get out of bed yet, I'll send someone to your residence to inform you." After saying that, he stood up and was about to go

out, Wen Zisheng hurriedly called him, "here Do you have any pen and ink? I want to write a letter back to report safety." He didn't need to think about it to know that his mother must have been terrified by the short two days and one night.

Hearing what he said, the young man nodded and went out to ask someone to prepare what Wen Zisheng wanted. When he came in again, someone had already prepared the pen and ink, and there was even a small desk that could be placed on the bed. Send it to Wen Zisheng.

After writing the letter, Wen Zisheng handed the envelope to the young man. After the young man ordered someone to send it out, Wen Zisheng felt a little relieved. Looking at the young man sitting by the bed, Wen Zisheng thought about asking him some questions, " How did you happen to be there that night?"

It wasn't that he was suspicious, but that the young man didn't feel like someone who would participate in a lantern riddle party. Although he was grateful to the young man for saving him, he still couldn't get rid of the doubts in his heart.