Chapter 82

After separating from Fei Junchen, Wen Zisheng found that Nangongye had been silent all the time, and occasionally looked at him thoughtfully, which made him feel very strange, and finally Nangongye turned his head to look at him for the first time. When he was in love, he couldn't help asking: "You keep looking at me like this, what's the matter?"

Nangong Ye shook his head slightly, pondered for a moment, and suddenly affirmed: "He likes you."

Wen Zisheng was stunned, but soon He realized who the "he" in his mouth was referring to, and immediately couldn't laugh or cry, "Why do you think so?" "I don't think so

." Nangong Ye pursed his lower lip, with a sullen tone, and said: " This is the truth."

Wen Zisheng couldn't help being a little surprised when it was rare to see his emotions so exposed, but his heart was more amused, "Even if he likes me, so what?" Fei Junchen's attitude towards him has never been serious. To cover up, he is not a person who doesn't understand anything, so naturally he can understand a little bit.

Fei Junchen has a somewhat favorable impression of him, but if he likes it, he doesn't necessarily like it that much. Compared with his ambition, he obviously prefers the throne.

Hearing his rhetorical question, Nangong Ye lowered his eyes and pondered for a moment, then suddenly understood the meaning of his words, pursed his lips and remained silent, but a satisfied smile flashed across his black eyes, and then stretched out his hand to firmly hold Wen Zisheng's hand .

Feeling the touch in his hands, the corners of Wen Zisheng's mouth turned up slightly unconsciously.

At this time the sky was already dark, Wen Zisheng suddenly had a whim and wanted to go to the night market, Nangong Ye naturally obeyed unconditionally, the two walked towards the night market, and the people around gradually increased , but Nangong Ye never let go of his hand.

When he came to a very lively place, Wen Zisheng suddenly stopped, pointed forward with a little excitement, and said, "Look, there are people selling sugar over there."

Nangongye looked in the direction he said, and sure enough, he saw a group of people gathered together, and someone could vaguely see someone holding a golden sugar figurine.

Nangongye withdrew his gaze and looked at Wen Zisheng: "Want to eat?"

Wen Zisheng squinted his eyes and smiled with nostalgia in his eyes, and said softly: "It seems that I haven't eaten it for many years." He didn't remember the exact number of years, but I know that as I get older, I don't seem to be interested in these things anymore, but I don't know why, I suddenly became interested again tonight.

Nangongye didn't miss the nostalgia in his eyes, and never took his eyes off his face for a moment. For this face that he had seen for several years, every time he looked at it, he always felt that he couldn't see it enough. Stick on it.

"You wait for me here."

The tall and tall figure walked towards the crowd. Wen Zisheng didn't realize how attached his eyes were to staring at that figure. At this moment, his heart was only full of emotion .

It seems that it has always been like this. As long as it is what he wants, Nangong Nightclub will detect it immediately, and then do everything possible to satisfy himself. Sometimes he can even clearly perceive some very subtle emotional changes in himself, bit by bit. The details gradually piled up to overflow my heart.

"Zisheng——"

A familiar voice suddenly came from the noisy crowd, and Wen Zisheng's good mood disappeared instantly. He turned his head expressionlessly and looked at the person walking in front of him.

Suppressing the disgust in his heart, he said lightly: "Zisheng has met the fifth prince."

Why did he meet this person at this time?

Fei Junhao has long been used to his cold attitude towards him, the moment he saw Wen Zisheng, he instantly felt that his decision to go out for a walk tonight was the right one.

"It seems that the prince and Zisheng are destined to each other, and the imperial capital is so big that we have met."

Wen Zisheng said, "It's quite a coincidence." Don't disturb the Fifth Prince, I'll take a step ahead." He clasped his hands together, saluted and wanted to turn around and leave.

But as soon as he turned around, his wrist was suddenly grabbed by someone. He frowned and turned around. Fei Junhao smiled at him, but the hand that grabbed his wrist did not relax at all, "It's so rare to meet, why should Zisheng leave in such a hurry? "

Wen Zisheng struggled for a while, but he didn't break free, and he couldn't help feeling a little emotional, "Zisheng really has something else to do, and I hope the fifth prince will be considerate." Feeling the hand in his palm struggling constantly, Fei

Junhao Raising his eyebrows, he lightly stroked the hand in his palm with his

fingers . It was delicate and smooth. The moment he let go of his hand, he felt a little regretful, "In this case, the prince will not force Zisheng." Let go of his hand, Wen Zisheng immediately retracted his hand, "Thank you, Fifth Prince, for your understanding." His tone was submissive, but under his slightly drooping eyelids, those dark eyes like midnight were full of disgust.

If possible, he would not even want to see this person for a moment!

Suddenly there was a figure beside him, and the wrist tightly held by Fei Junchen just now fell into the familiar warmth. Wen Zisheng didn't need to look up to know who was standing beside him at the moment.

Fei Junhao squinted his eyes, and turned his gaze from Wen Zisheng to Nangong Ye next to him. He was dressed in black clothes, tall and straight, with a handsome and elegant temperament.

"What a coincidence, it turns out that King Yao is also here." Fei Junhao looked back and forth between the two, and finally stopped on the hands they held, and said with deep meaning: "It seems that Zisheng is with King Yao." They came out together."

Nangong Ye slightly nodded at Fei Junhao, then handed the sugar figurine to Wen Zisheng, "This is the last one."

Wen Zisheng held up the candy figurine he brought over, but he no longer had the urge to eat it, and said lightly, "Let's go back. Fifth prince, let's take our leave first." After speaking, before Fei Junhao could react , Wen Zisheng had already pulled Nangongye away, leaving only Fei Junhao who watched the two leave to eat with indifference.

"Master?" Qin Tian leaned over, "I've already gone far away, master don't you plan to leave?"

Fei Junhao turned his head and glanced at him, the other party's expression that seemed to know everything made him feel extremely annoying, and he snorted coldly With a sound, he turned and left.

Qin Tian chased after him, and said: "This subordinate knows what the master is thinking, so it's no wonder the master has put him in his heart for so long, he is indeed charming." Fei Junhao finally turned his head, but gave him a cold

look , "Don't try to guess my mind." He likes it, but he gets close to the other party, but it's all because of the power behind the other party.

Qin Tian shrugged his shoulders and said casually: "How dare this subordinate? But this subordinate has something to say, and I don't know if it should be said or not."

Fei Junhao became impatient, "Say something straight, don't hesitate!"

"Since the master likes Mr. Wen so much , why didn't you propose marriage to Wen's mansion? It is said that Mr. Wen is not engaged yet." If he can get married with Xiangfu, it will be a great help for them, and he is naturally happy to see it succeed.

Fei Junhao sneered, "Didn't you see how he treated me just now?" Such obvious resistance can be seen by anyone with a discerning eye, even if he really proposed marriage, how could he succeed?

"I see it." Qin Tian nodded, "What did you do to make Mr. Wen resist you so much?"

Hearing this, Fei Junhao suddenly became a little annoyed. He asked himself that he had never done anything to Wen Zisheng, since the first time we met, Wen Zisheng had already shown his attitude of being thousands of miles away. He tried many times, but unfortunately, none of them worked. Wen Zisheng's attitude towards him was still the same cold and alienated.

"But do you really like Mr. Wen?" Qin Tian asked, "Or is it just that you are not reconciled because you can't get it?"

Fei Junhao has never bothered to think about such a question, whether he really likes it or not, it's just that It doesn't matter if he doesn't feel reconciled because he can't get it, anyway, the end result is that he wants to get the other party, what's the difference?

Qin Tiandao: "Young Master Wen has always been surrounded by King Yao. According to my subordinates, Young Master Wen's attitude towards King Yao is absolutely extraordinary. If you don't hurry up, it will probably be too late." Fei Junhao snorted coldly,

disdainful Said: "Aren't you my counselor?" Shouldn't you help him find a way to achieve his goal at this time? The Prime Minister's Mansion is the only one that can compete with the General's Mansion. Fei Junchen's situation is very good now, if he doesn't hurry up, he will definitely miss the throne.

"There must be a way, but I just don't know if the master is willing to try it."

Fei Junhao stopped, turned to look at him, Qin Tian opened the fan with a 'slap', and smiled confidently at him.

All the way back to the Prime Minister's Mansion, Wen Zisheng was still in a low mood, the sugar figurine in his hand had melted, and he hadn't even had a bite yet, when he returned to his room, Nangong Ye suddenly took the sugar figurine away from him , Wen Zisheng looked up at him blankly, only to see Nangong Ye looking at him expressionlessly.

"What's the matter?" He asked, sensitively aware that the atmosphere seemed a little different.

"They all like you."

"Huh?" Wen Zisheng was stunned.

Nangongye stopped talking, and held up the somewhat melted sugar figurine, staring at him with his head slightly lowered, with a trace of helplessness in his deep black eyes. After a long, long time, he sighed softly, and his cold voice echoed in the room. Slowly said, "I really want to hide you in a place where no one can see."

Let your eyes only see me forever.

Wen Zisheng was stunned on the spot because of his words, he could only watch him take a bite of the sugar figurine in his hand, and then, his reaction was a beat slower, he felt a shadow approaching him in front of him, the next moment, The slightly cool thin lips gently pressed against his own.