Chapter 52

Under Nangong Ye's meticulous care, Wen Zisheng's injury healed quickly, and within a few days, the wound on his shoulder had begun to scar. Mrs. Wen was very pleased about this, but her face was still a little pale, and some time ago The little meat that was finally raised was also reduced because of this injury.

As soon as Wen Zisheng's injury recovered, Mrs. Wen proposed to go back to the residence. Although she was well taken care of here, it was not her residence after all, so it was still a little inconvenient.

Regarding this, Nangong didn't object any more. When Mrs. Wen proposed to leave, she simply nodded to express her understanding. On the day before Wen Zisheng left, she gave Wen Zisheng a bottle of pills.

The delicate medicine bottle was warm and cool to the touch. Wen Zisheng looked up at the silent Nangong Ye in front of him, and asked doubtfully, "This is it?"

Nangong Ye said, "Once a day, one pill at a time, for ten consecutive days." After a while, he added another sentence: "Your body is too weak."

Wen Zisheng couldn't laugh or cry, although he knew that the other party had good intentions, but being so bluntly pointed out that his body was weak is really not a very happy thing.

Suddenly thought of something, he smiled a little naughty, the corners of his mouth raised slightly with obvious teasing, "Speaking of which, your medical skills are so good, is there any way to make yourself grow taller?" He unintentionally tried it out, and sure enough, as he guessed, Nangong Ye had just turned fifteen years old at this time.

Wen Zisheng's stature is already a little behind compared to his peers. Liu Yuan is one year younger than him, but already surpassed him, and Nangong Ye is one year older than him, and his stature is unexpectedly He couldn't compare to Wen Zisheng's, that's why Wen Zisheng mistook him for an eleven or twelve-year-old boy at first. If the facts were not in front of him, he would never have believed that the boy in front of him was already fifteen years old.

Because it is, it is too subversive! He is still wondering until now, how did Nangong Ye grow up to the stature of his previous life? He clearly remembered that Nangong Ye was tall and straight even though he was not a strong figure when he grew up.

His eyes scanned Nangong Ye up and down, and then he said with a half-smile, "You are one year older than me." Unexpectedly,

Nangong Ye didn't care at all, and glanced at him lightly, There was a little helplessness in his eyes, as if he was conniving at a child who was playing tricks, but in the end it made Wen Zisheng a little depressed.

"We'll be here in a while, Sheng'er, do you want to sleep for a while?" A gentle voice sounded softly, Wen Zisheng recovered from his own thoughts, and when he looked up, he saw Mrs. Wen looking at him, without concealing the emotion in her eyes. concern.

Wen Zisheng said: "Mother, Sheng'er is not tired." This injury seemed to frighten Mrs. Wen. In the past, it was rare to see Mrs. Wen showing such undisguised concern in her eyes, "Mother, don't worry too much. Sheng'er is much better."

"Yeah." Mrs. Wen nodded now, but she still didn't feel relieved, although she was reading the book, she had to look at Wen Zisheng every once in a while, and Wen Zisheng couldn't do anything about her, It can only wake up twelve points of spirit.

The carriage was rumbling forward, and it was still in the suburbs at this time, and the surrounding was very quiet, only the sound of wheels rolling could be heard. Wen Zisheng opened the curtain of the carriage, and the similar scenery was constantly thrown behind him. The mansion that had been there for several days was completely gone, and from a distance, only a vast expanse of whiteness could be seen.

After getting along day and night in the past few days, it seems that I have gotten used to having such a silent presence by my side. At this time, I suddenly want to separate, and my heart seems to be full of reluctance.

The snow covered the entire line of sight. Wen Zisheng was staring at the snow in a daze, but Mrs. Wen called him back to his senses, "What are you looking at so engrossed? Staring at the snow like this can easily hurt you." If it touches the eyes, it will be difficult to deal with snow blindness."

Only then did Wen Zisheng smile, looked away, and said with a chuckle, "I didn't see anything, I just thought the scenery was beautiful."

Two months passed in a flash, except being forced by Mrs. Wen to eat all kinds of nourishing foods Apart from the medicinal diet, nothing special happened. The only thing that is more exciting is that Wen Xiangye's progress is very smooth. Fei Junchen is indeed a very capable person. Because of the list provided by Wen Zisheng, the emperor handed over His mission was completed even more smoothly, and he took a lot less detours than in his previous life.

The good news has been sent to the emperor. When he learned that there were as many as ten officials colluding with the townspeople, the emperor was almost furious. He immediately ordered severe punishment according to the circumstances. None of the babies were spared, and the remaining officials punished them one by one according to the specific circumstances.

From the letter sent back by Wen Xiangye a few days ago, we can know that the matter of secretly investigating the officials who colluded with the people in the city must have almost settled, which also means that Wen Xiangye and others are almost about to leave for home up.

At this time, the situation on the frontier is very good, because after the officials who colluded with the enemy fell one by one, the situation that the Daqing Kingdom had been suppressed before was reversed in an instant. Although the war will not end for a while, at least it has The situation that has been at a disadvantage has been changed.

The good news one after another from the frontier made the Holy Lord Long Yan very happy, and also excited the people of Daqing Kingdom, as if they had seen the scene of the triumphant return of the generals of Daqing Kingdom in advance.

Wen Zisheng was not as optimistic as others, because he knew the subsequent development of the matter. He clearly remembered that in the next half month, the Daqing Kingdom will win a big victory in the war with the Yi people, the Yi people will be completely driven out of the Daqing Kingdom's borders, and the lost cities will be recovered one by one Come back, and the casualties suffered by the people of the city will make it impossible for the people of the city to make any attacks on Daqing for a short time.

But not long after Yiren withdrew from the border of Daqing State, Qi State took the opportunity to attack Daqing State. And because of the four-month-long war with the Yiren, Daqing State has been seriously injured, and it is naturally at a disadvantage against the well-prepared Qi State.

In addition, the general of Qi State who attacked Daqing State this time is the second prince of Qi State who is known as the God of War, and the opponent is the God of War who has never been defeated. Falling into a crisis, this time the crisis is definitely much bigger than the previous Yiren attack!

Even though he knew that the Daqing Kingdom finally turned the corner because of Nangong Ye, the harm to the people on the border was unavoidable before that, and due to various reasons, even if he knew the development of the matter in advance, it was impossible to inform him in advance The emperor wanted the emperor to take preventive measures in advance, so he could only watch things develop as he knew.

Time moved forward amidst everyone's joy and Wen Zisheng's worries. Unknowingly, more than a month had passed, and he suddenly realized how fast the time had passed. He was clearly still immersed in the festive atmosphere of the Spring Festival. In the blink of an eye, it was already four. It's been a month, and Wen Xiangye and others have returned to Beijing a few days ago to return to their orders.

The third prince, Fei Junchen, had fulfilled his promise to Wen Zisheng, and Prime Minister Wen had indeed returned unscathed. As Wen Zisheng knew, the group really met an assassin on the way back and went directly to Prime Minister Wen, but because Fei Junchen had already prepared, the assassin was taken down as soon as he appeared, and it was only after interrogation that he found out who the assassin was. The descendants of one of those traitorous officials were also escorted back to Beijing.

The people who went to the border this time successfully completed the task, and naturally they were rewarded by the emperor for their meritorious deeds, especially the third prince. Chen paid more attention to it. All of a sudden, the court was fawning on the third prince in various ways, and it could almost be said that he was in the limelight.

Some of the ministers who were originally on the side of the fifth prince Fei Junhao have begun to waver. Although they did not express anything on the surface, it can be seen from the less enthusiastic attitude.

Every day after the court, Fei Junchen was almost always surrounded by officials and left, which was in stark contrast to Fei Junhao who was empty around him. Fei Junhao in the back pinched his veins with his hand hanging by his side.

Returning to the mansion expressionlessly, the servants all avoided seeing their master's expression, and tried not to appear in front of their master, for fear that they would accidentally be a punching bag. The example of being kicked out of the mansion by the stick responsible for overturning the teacup is still vivid in my memory. At this moment, everyone is acting as if they dare not show their air, and the fifth prince's mansion is full of low pressure for a while.

Suddenly there was the sound of a heavy object falling to the ground in the study, and it crackled for a long time. The servants standing at the door held their breaths and dared not let out the air. From the corner of their eyes, they saw the mess all over the room from the door. They knew that their master was in a very bad mood at the moment.

"You all go down." A low voice suddenly sounded, and the servants guarding the door looked up, and saw a young man in black standing in front of them, heaved a sigh of relief, and went down like fleeing. Yes, one of the servants hesitated before leaving, and said in a low voice as a reminder: "Steward Qin, the third master doesn't seem to be in a good mood.

" "En", he raised his foot and walked in. At this time, Fei Junhao had finished venting, and sat behind the desk with a gloomy face. The surrounding area was in a mess. When he saw the young man coming in, Fei Junhao just raised his head and looked at him gloomyly. He glanced at it, but said nothing.

The young man looked at Fei Junhao, then looked at the mess in the room, picked up the inkstone at his feet, walked over slowly, put the inkstone on the desk, and said, "Who provoked this?" Lord?"

Fei Junhao didn't respond, he didn't even look at him, but his face became more and more gloomy.

The young man didn't mind either, his eyes stayed on Fei Junhao's gloomy face for a while, and then he said lightly: "I have always emphasized to you that you must know how to control your emotions, even if you are in your own mansion, you don't know that there are walls and ears. Come on, don't people get caught?"

Fei Junhao sneered, and finally looked up at the young man, but his expression was a little scary, "Qin Tian, ​​my prince is not in the mood to listen to your lesson at this moment!"

Qin Tian, ​​who was called The young man seems to have gotten used to his temper very much, and the expression on his face didn't change much, but he smiled slightly and said, "It's just a bunch of scumbags, and it's worth being so angry?" Fei Junhao said in a gloomy voice, "Even if it

is The grass on the wall, that is also the grass on the wall who knows how to judge the situation. If it goes on like this, I am afraid that Fei Junchen will really make it happen."

Qin Tiandao: "It's too early to say this at this time, but it's just a small achievement. Lord still has a lot of opportunities, the most important thing is to hold your breath, the real winner is the one who has the last laugh."

Hearing this, Fei Junhao's heart moved, "Listen to you, but you have a way to deal with it? "

Qin Tian smiled, and said in a mysterious way: "In the end, you can rest assured, just calm down, and what happens next, Qin Tian has a clever plan!"

Fei Junhao frowned, "Speak clearly." Qin Tian is good at everything, and has a good plan It was done casually, and the only thing that dissatisfied him was that he always liked to play tricks!

"Since ancient times, merits and demerits have been offset. When the merits are greater than the past, the mistakes can be ignored, but if the faults are greater than the merits, then it is another matter." Qin Tian knew that Fei Junhao was a little impatient, so he no longer pretended to be mysterious. "Since the other party has made meritorious deeds, let's find a way to make him make mistakes, so it will be worth the previous credits?" Looking up and seeing

Fei Junhao's thoughtful expression, Qin Tian knew that he had listened. Then he persisted and said: "Even if the third prince is prepared and will not make mistakes, then let's find a way to make him a big mistake, so what?"

Fei Junhao frowned and pondered for a moment, "What do you have in mind?"

Qin Tian raised his eyebrows and asked back: "What is the most taboo of the Holy One today?"

Fei Junhao almost immediately realized, "Brothers are killing each other!" When talking, he remembered Qin Tian reminded that the partition wall has ears, so he lowered his voice specially.

As soon as the words fell, Qin Tian showed a meaningful smile, and said slowly: "This time I will probably wrong you a bit."

At the same time, Fei Junchen, who was so hated by Fei Junhao, appeared In Xiangfu.

Regarding the matter of the third prince's visit, it is enough to make people think deeply, but the reason for the other party's visit is to visit the son of Xiangfu who almost died in the water some time ago, which is even more thought-provoking.

At this moment, everyone couldn't help but think about the matter that the third prince gave jade to the son of Xiangfu a few months ago. Although the third prince was engaged to the second daughter of the general's mansion in the end, judging from the current situation, it has to be let People feel that the relationship between the third prince and the son of the Xiangfu is indeed a little delicate.

Of course, how everyone guessed had nothing to do with Wen Zisheng, and he didn't care about it. He was only worried about how to deal with the current situation.

From the moment he decided to give the list, he knew that Fei Junchen would not dispel his doubts easily. The previous Jiangnan bandit incident had already begun to make Fei Junchen suspicious of him, but this time the list incident, then It only deepened his suspicion.

"The names of the traitorous officials found out this time are exactly the same as the list you gave me."

Fei Junchen looked at the young man opposite him with a half-smile, and he hadn't seen him for nearly half a year. Changes, the jade-like delicate face still carried his familiar gentle expression, when he heard his words, his eyes moved slightly, but he quickly returned to calm.

"Don't you think you should give me an explanation?" His voice was very gentle, even with a faint smile, but Wen Zisheng knew that since the other party had come to the door in person, he would definitely not ask and the result would be He will not give up, this can be seen from the fact that the other party dismissed everyone as soon as he came in, leaving only the two of them alone.

But fortunately, Wen Zisheng had anticipated such a situation. He knew that when all the things he said came true, Fei Junchen would definitely come over and ask for clarification.