Chapter 43

Liu Yuan left on a cloudy day, and his departure did not attract much attention. Wen Zisheng didn't like the scene of parting, so after saying goodbye to him that day, he had already told him that he would not go see him off. It's just that Liu Yuan still held a sliver of hope, his small body was sitting on the tall horse, and he looked even thinner. He turned his head three times at a step, but unfortunately he never saw the figure he wanted to see.

Gradually they moved away, and when he looked back, he could no longer see the majestic city gate. A trace of reluctance rose in the young man's heart, but he only pursed his lips tightly and followed without saying a word. On the figure of his master.

This is just a temporary departure, when he comes back he will be strong enough to protect anyone he wants to protect!

The thin figure gradually drifted away, slowly disappearing into the distance with a firm goal, the sky was slightly dim, and it seemed faintly that it was going to rain.

After a while, there was a muffled sound of thunder from the sky, and the people walking on the street quickened their pace. It didn't take long for the street, which was still lively just now, to suddenly become a little deserted.

Yun Qing raised his head, looked at the gloomy sky outside the window, and said with some concern: "It looks like it's going to rain, and I don't know where Mr. Liu is going at the moment, there should be a place to shelter from the rain nearby, right?"

The melodious and elegant sound of the piano in the room stopped, Wen Zisheng stopped playing the piano, raised his head and looked out of the window as well, and sure enough, he saw the gloomy sky, his delicate brows were slightly frowned, with a dazed expression on his face.

Yun Qingdao: "Young master, I don't know when we will see Mr. Liu again after parting this time. Why don't you go to see Mr. Liu off? Mr. Liu must really hope that the young master is here." Wen Zisheng returned to his senses, moving his fingers

carelessly After touching the strings, listening to the tone of his subordinates, he said in a calm tone: "It's a happy meeting, but a sad parting. On the day he comes back, I will go to the gate of the city to meet him in person." He never liked the scene of parting, Looking at the backs of other people going away, he will feel very uncomfortable.

Yun Qing nodded and didn't say anything more. The master and the servant both looked at the sky outside the window. After a while, it really started raining in the gloomy sky. It was drizzling, and only mist could be seen.

Without Liu Yuan's bouncing, the days seem to be the same, and they go by so quickly. In the blink of an eye, another month has passed. The first snow of this year came very late, and it was almost the Spring Festival. The first snow fell, the catkin-like light snow, after a full night, even a thin layer of snow was spread on the ground, and people stepped on it, leaving shallow footprints one after another.

Every tree and every tree carried the coldness of winter, and the bitingly cold wind blew on the face, as if a knife had been scraped by. There is a long trace, and the scene inside can be seen through the gently shaking curtain.

Holding a book in his hand, the young man was fascinated by his reading. He was dressed in white clothes and a large cloak. The whole body was tightly wrapped, revealing only a jade-like face, delicate and fair, slightly lowered. The drooping eyelids covered his pupils, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and there was a gentle smile on his face. On such a cold winter day, the young man gave off a feeling of spring breeze, and people couldn't help but linger on him.

The curtain of the carriage was lifted suddenly, and a handsome face peeped in from the outside, "Master, it's snowing a little bit outside, and the road to Uncle's mansion has been blocked, and the road will not open until tomorrow at the earliest, so the master said Stay at the inn tonight, and go on the road tomorrow."

The uncle Yun Qing said is Mrs. Wen's brother, and after the Spring Festival is the day when his uncle and his daughter get married, Prime Minister Wen and Mrs. Wen were specially invited to participate, so naturally they can't For those who didn't participate, after discussing with Mrs. Wen, Prime Minister Wen seemed to have not seen Mrs. Wen's natal family for a long time, so he wanted to take this opportunity to have a good reunion.

So I specifically asked the Holy One for instructions, and with a swipe of a pen, the Holy Lord granted Wen Xiangye a one-month exemption from going to court, so as the Spring Festival approached, Wen Xiangye took Mrs. Wen and Wen Zisheng to his uncle's home to celebrate the Spring Festival , just after the Spring Festival, you can attend the wedding banquet of your uncle's beloved daughter's marriage.

The carriage stopped at the post station, and everyone was tired after a day's ride in the carriage. After a simple dinner, they went back to their rooms to rest. Wen Zisheng was also tired, but lying on the bed at the post station, he didn't feel sleepy at all. No, tossing and turning for a long time unable to fall asleep, finally sat up in draped bed.

Leaving the warm bed, the cold air came in waves. Wen Zisheng was wearing a big cloak and standing under the window sill. The surroundings seemed extraordinarily quiet. The fluttering snowflakes were still falling continuously, and a thick layer had already accumulated on the ground The moonlight shone down on the snow, reflecting the shining white light. At a glance, it was a little hard to tell whether it was day or night.

In the whiteness, suddenly a small gray shadow flashed by. Wen Zisheng somehow felt that this scene was a little familiar, not only was his mind a little trance, but his long-term memory was gradually awakened, but his expression became cold little by little.

Now there was only a cold light left in his usually gentle eyes. He walked out of the room slowly and walked to the courtyard downstairs. His memory of this period was already a little fuzzy, but he just walked in that direction with his intuition. The courtyard of the inn, walked through the hall of the inn, left the inn, and walked to the left for a while, passing through a few scattered trees, and then saw a dilapidated house appearing in front of him.

The scene was exactly the same as in his memory. He stood still for a moment with a blank expression on his face, and finally walked towards the hut. As the distance narrowed, he could gradually hear the subtle sounds coming from there. Listen carefully. , you can still hear the voices of several people mixed in, and you can vaguely hear a voice full of fright calling for help, but it can't be heard soon, as if your mouth is tightly covered by someone, and you can only utter helplessly. The sound of "woo woo woo".

Finally approached the room, the door was closed, but the window next to it was ajar, without the slightest hesitation, he went directly to the ajar window, and passed through the tiny gap The scene is clearly seen.

A slender boy was helplessly pressed on the bed by several big men. His clothes had been ripped apart, revealing his slender shoulders, but the boy was still struggling, his beautiful face full of tears. Terrified, his mouth was tightly covered, and his wide-open eyes held tears but stubbornly refused to let them fall.