Chapter 62

"... Zisheng, you're here too."

The carriage stopped at the door of the Third Prince's Mansion. As soon as Wen Zisheng got out of the carriage, a somewhat familiar voice came from his ear. Yang Xu, Liu Ting's future husband-in-law who met once, just got engaged some time ago, and the wedding will be held at the end of the year.

Wen Zisheng smiled and said, "Brother Yang, what a coincidence." Apparently Yang Xu also came to attend the third prince's tea party. Looking back, he asked, "Did Sister Ting come with you?"

Yang Xu said, "Xiao Ting went to the temple with Mrs. Liu to offer incense and pray for blessings today."

Wen Zisheng nodded and said with a smile: "I heard that Yang Big Brother and Sister Ting are engaged, and Zisheng hasn't congratulated Young Master Yang and Sister Ting yet."

"Thank you." Yang Xu laughed, and when Liu Ting was mentioned, his eyes and brows were full of joy, Wen Zi Sheng was also happy for them.

Mingyu ordered the doorman to take the carriage away, then turned around and said to Wen Zisheng and the others: "Mr. Wen, Mr. Yang, please come with Mingyu." "

Excuse me."

The tea party was held in the garden. It's not too late for Wen Zisheng and Yang Xu to come, but there are already many people inside, most of the faces Wen Zisheng has seen before, some of them have been seen in previous lives, and some of them have been loyal to Fei Junchen strategist.

Fei Junchen is actually a very charismatic person. This can be seen from those who followed him in the previous life. Some of them are not greedy for glory and wealth at all. It is only because of Fei Junchen that they are willing to stay here for him. A person who makes plans.

Moreover, these people, when Fei Junchen failed to fight for the throne and was sent to a remote area, they followed him closely all the time, and did not abandon Fei Junchen at all. Maybe it was related to the personality of those people, but it was more because of Fei Junchen who made them fight. I am willing to believe from the bottom of my heart.

As soon as Wen Zisheng appeared, Fei Junchen saw it. He didn't realize it. At that moment, the smile on his face deepened a little. The person who was chatting with him was paying attention to his reaction all the time. Fei Junchen Although Chen's change was very subtle, he still caught it.

Following Fei Junchen's line of sight, the man saw Wen Zisheng, and then remembered the rumors about Fei Junchen and Wen Zisheng that had been circulated some time ago. Could it be that those rumors were not completely false?

Just as he was thinking this way, Fei Junchen over there had ended his conversation with him in a few words, turned around and left, and he looked at his back thoughtfully, as expected, Fei Junchen was walking in the direction of Wen Zisheng of.

"Zisheng——"

Wen Zisheng raised his head and was not surprised to see Fei Junchen standing in front of him with a smile on Yan Yan. "

Yang Xu followed suit, "Yang Xu has met the third prince."

"Excuse me." Fei Junchen waved his hand and said to Mingyu next to him: "Mingyu, you take Mr. Yang and Zisheng first. People go over."

Soon, Fei Junchen was the only one who was following Wen Zisheng, he smiled slightly, and it was not difficult to see from his eyes that he was complacent, looking at Wen Zisheng with a smile, Meaningfully said: "Zi Sheng really made my prince wait a while."

This not only refers to his late arrival this time, but also refers to his previous missed appointments.

How could Wen Zisheng fail to understand the meaning of his words, but he just lowered his head slightly, pretending not to understand, and said: "It's Zisheng who came late, please forgive me, Third Prince." "Since Zisheng also admitted his

mistake Now, the prince naturally can't be so stingy, or he can punish his son Sheng to make a pot of tea for the prince later?"

This request was not excessive at all, and Wen Zisheng naturally agreed.

"If the third prince wants to drink the tea made by Zisheng, just say yes, Zisheng will naturally not refuse."

Fei Junchen smiled slightly when he heard the words, "The prince will write it down, Zisheng is so enthusiastic , the prince is very happy. In the future, whenever the prince wants to drink the tea made by Zisheng, he can invite Zisheng over, or he can come to the door in person." Wen Zisheng: "..." He really underestimated Fei Junchen

's

rascal To the extent, his perfunctory words were distorted by him to make such a meaning, as if he promised that as long as Fei Junchen wanted to drink tea, he would definitely satisfy him...Wen Zisheng was a little

depressed Fei Junchen's expression pleased Fei Junchen. He was in a good mood, and he couldn't control the corners of his mouth that always turned upwards. "My prince heard that Zisheng is good at tea art. Today, I want to learn more about it." Wen Zisheng didn't even lift his eyes

. With a dull face, he said: "The third prince, Liao Zan."

"Hehe."

"...Third prince, Zi Sheng actually has something to say to the third prince when he comes here this time." "

Oh?" Raising eyebrows, "It's really interesting. Zisheng might as well tell it." "

The third prince knows that Zisheng always likes to be quiet. For such lively places, Zisheng usually seldom set foot in it, so he seldom attends parties. When the invitation to the third prince was missed, Zisheng felt very guilty."

Fei Junchen looked at him, "What does Zisheng want to express?"

"Zisheng hopes that the third prince will not give Zisheng any more such gatherings Sending invitations, please forgive me, Third Prince."

Fei Junchen looked at him gravely for a moment, Wen Zisheng thought he would be angry, and he was already prepared for him to be angry, but unexpectedly, Fei Junchen smiled slightly at the end, and said, "I see." Wen Zisheng raised his

head , "Then..."

"Everyone is waiting for us, let's go over quickly." After saying that, he walked over first.

Wen Zisheng looked at his figure in astonishment, feeling confused for a while.

So, what's the end result?

Sure enough, Fei Junchen was too elusive, he let out a long breath, and Wen Zisheng reluctantly followed.

It is said to be a tea party, but it is actually for everyone to drink tea and discuss together. This kind of tea party is generally used to be arty, and Fei Junchen is no exception. The people invited here are basically Fei Junchen who is willing to win over.

Because he had just agreed to Fei Junchen to make a pot of tea for him, Wen Zisheng found an empty tea table and sat down. There will be a tea artist sitting on each tea table here, specially making tea for the guests. Tea, and there will be two or three tables vacant next to it, for guests who suddenly come and want to make tea by themselves.

As soon as Wen Zisheng sat down, Fei Junchen followed, and as soon as Fei Junchen passed, most of the people also followed, so a large group of people gathered in front of a small tea table, and everyone I also recognized it, the young man sitting and making tea in front of me is the son of Xiangfu.

At this time, Fei Junchen said suddenly: "Everyone, please don't compete with me, this pot of tea is specially made by Zisheng for me." As soon as the words came out, everyone had different thoughts,

but their reactions were all the same Yes, they dispersed all of a sudden, so the tea table where a lot of people had gathered just now, only Wen Zisheng and Fei Junchen were left in an instant.

Wen Zisheng was a little powerless. When people who didn't know the inside story heard what Fei Junchen said just now, they would definitely think of going elsewhere. Fei Junchen definitely did it on purpose for such ambiguous words!

What is the tea specially brewed for him...

"The tea specially brewed for the third prince, I wonder if this prince will also have the honor to taste a cup?"

Wen Zisheng's hand trembled instantly, almost dropping the teapot in his hand , look up, who is the person standing next to Fei Junhao not Fei Junhao?

How could he be here? Aren't these two brothers fighting fiercely? Why did Fei Junchen invite him to such a private tea party?

Countless questions flashed across his mind, but his face remained calm. He put down the teapot and stood up, "Zisheng has met the Fifth Prince."

Fei Junhao said, "There is no need to be polite."

He was not wrong to see Wen Zisheng's sudden coldness expression. Like Fei Junchen, he noticed Wen Zisheng as soon as he appeared, but he didn't go there, but watched them from the sidelines, and Fei Junchen's attitude towards Wen Zisheng also confirmed his conjecture.

To Fei Junchen, Wen Zisheng is absolutely unusual, maybe he can take advantage of this.

After coming to a conclusion, he straightened his expression and went forward to say hello, but he didn't expect that Wen Zisheng, who was still gentle and courteous towards Fei Junchen, would instantly cool down when he heard his voice, which seemed to be mixed with With a trace of disgust?

This recognition made him feel a little uncomfortable. From the first meeting, Wen Zisheng seemed to be very indifferent to him. Although this feeling was subtle, he still felt it. Wen Zisheng was very resistant to getting close to him.

But why? He was puzzled, he had no contact with Wen Zisheng before, what made him resist his approach so much?

Such doubts were deeply pressed in his heart, he just pretended not to see Wen Zisheng's instantly cold attitude, and asked with a smile: "Zi Sheng doesn't mind if my prince sits down?" "The fifth prince was joking, Zi

Sheng Of course I dare not."

Fei Junhao smiled, and sat down on the chair beside Fei Junchen, Fei Junchen glanced at him, and said lightly: "The fifth emperor is here, why don't you tell the emperor in advance?" Say something?"

Fei Junhao said: "I have nothing to do today, I heard that Brother Sanhuang is holding a tea party, so I came here uninvited, Brother Sanhuang will welcome you?" "Why?"

Fei Jun Chen smiled, "Five emperors are as long as you don't mind being bored."

The atmosphere that followed was always a bit depressing. The two brothers of the Fei family talked to each other, but they were all irrelevant. Wen Zisheng made tea in silence , listening to their conversation, after a while, the two brothers of the Fei family seemed to have been chatting for a long time, but they didn't talk about anything substantive, basically they didn't talk about anything.

It's very sad.

Wen Zisheng thought silently, obviously they were close relatives connected by flesh and blood, but they became like this because of the struggle for power, their face and heart were at odds, and their feelings were hypocritical, it was really boring.