Chapter 29

On the second day, Wen Zisheng got up a little earlier than usual. When Yun Qing came into the room, he had already washed up and was sitting on the soft couch under the window sill, holding a book in his hand, but his attention was not on it.

He was thinking about Tian Wanxin.

Tian Wanxin is three years older than him, and she is sixteen years old this year. Generally, if there is a girl in the family, she will start talking about marriage for her after she turns fifteen years old.

But Tian Wanxin's situation is a bit special, because both of her parents died, and now she is living in her uncle's house. Her marriage should be presided over by Wen Xiangye, but because Wen Xiangye wanted to find a good marriage for her, But for a woman like her who has no father, no mother and no strong background, it is not easy to find a good marriage, so her marriage has been delayed until now.

Wen Zisheng knew that his father loved Tian Wanxin, his niece, from the bottom of his heart, and he really took her marriage to heart, but Tian Wanxin probably didn't think so in his heart, maybe in her opinion, it was their Wen family who had no love at all. She didn't take her matter to heart, which caused her marriage to be delayed again and again.

And this time when she went to celebrate the birthday of the old lady of the General's Mansion, she couldn't wait to catch up with Sun Qian, the exiled son of Changhou Mansion. It can be regarded as having status and status. If she marries and becomes a regular wife, she can be regarded as flying on a branch and becoming a phoenix.

Tian Wanxin is indeed a person with means, except for the time she spends on the road, she will never spend more than half a month with Sun Qian, and Sun Qian is so devoted to her that she will die when she returns home. marry her.

But how did he know that with Tian Wanxin's ambition, how could she really wrong him to marry a person with empty name but no real power? Her target is the elder brother of this exile, Sun Yu, the eldest son of Changhou Mansion.

Her purpose is to marry Sun Yu and become the mistress of Changhou Mansion, and Sun Qian is just a stepping stone she uses to realize her ambition. That's right, with Tian Wanxin's spirit, it's impossible for a second-generation ancestor like Sun Qian to appreciate him.

He knew that Sun Qian should have persuaded Changhou Ye at this time that he would come to the Wen Mansion to propose marriage in a few days, and Tian Wanxin would naturally show a distressed look like in her previous life, asking his father to come forward to help her block this marriage Well, his father didn't like a second-generation ancestor like Sun Qian in the first place, so he naturally rejected the marriage without saying a word.

Later, Sun Qian began to target the Wen family, but he still showed pity for Tian Wanxin as always. Even if Tian Wanxin married someone else and became his sister-in-law, he would still treat her very well. He couldn't figure it out in his previous life. Among them, Tian Wanxin was probably playing tricks. Maybe, Sun Qian had always regarded the Wen Mansion as a stick to beat mandarin ducks, and he and Tian Wanxin were the poor lovers who were separated.

As he thought about it, he turned his attention to Yun Qing, who was busy after entering the room. A few days ago, Murong Shu received a letter from his master. The letter clearly told him to go back. Murong Shu dawdled for several days. In the end, he had no choice but to go back reluctantly. After he went back, Yun Qing began to become a little quieter, and often suddenly became dazed when he was halfway through doing things like he was doing now.

"Yun Qing—" he called him, and as expected, Yun Qing suddenly came back to his senses, the lost expression on his face had not been put away, but he still asked subconsciously: "Master, what's the matter?" He

said "Did the Liu family send someone to send an invitation?"

Yun Qing asked in surprise, "How did the young master know? Master Liu's young master held a full moon banquet and invited the master over."

Wen Zisheng said casually: "Liu Yuan told me. "Liu Yuan often came to look for him during this time, and it was normal to tell him about it, so Yun Qing didn't feel anything wrong. "Young master, do you want to go there too?"

Wen Zisheng nodded, and said with a light smile, "It seems pretty good to go and see Liu Yuan's little brother."

Tell Wen Xiangye about this matter, in exchange for Wen Xiangye's slightly raised eyebrows and slightly surprised eyes, "Didn't Shenger dislike this kind of crowded scene the most before?" This is already For the second time he proposed to go to the banquet.

Wen Zisheng had expected that he would ask such a question, and had already prepared a set of arguments, "I can't beat Brother Liu Yuan's clinginess, and after participating in it, I realized that it's actually fun when there are so many people." Anyway, Liu Yuan Being clingy to him is something everyone knows, and it's not wrong to push it all on Liu Yuan.

Prime Minister Wen didn't say anything more, so he agreed. And after a while, someone from outside came in and reported: "Master, the third son of Changhou Mansion is here, and he also brought a team to propose marriage, saying that he is here to propose marriage to Miss Tang." Wen Zisheng saw Master Wen's eyebrows slightly

slightly Wrinkled, and then said to him: "Sheng'er, you go in first, Daddy has to deal with something." "

Okay."

Before Wen Zisheng left, he heard Prime Minister Wen's lowered voice say: "Let them sit in the side hall." Wait for a while, let Miss Tang come over."

After turning a corner, no more could be heard, Wen Zisheng stopped, stood in the corridor and looked out, the early winter felt a little deserted, with bare branches Surrounded by golden sunlight, the occasional cold wind can hardly cause any movement.

He doesn't need to be involved in the next development of things to know the direction of things. If there are no accidents, it will be the same as what happened in the previous life. Tian Wanxin will get what she wants, as if God is looking after her. can be obtained.

But he won't let this kind of thing happen, he wants Tian Wanxin to know how wrong it is to sacrifice the happiness of others for his own selfish desires!

This is also the original intention of his proposal to participate in the full moon banquet of the young master of the Liu family.

At the full moon feast of the young master of the Liu family, some things will happen, some very bad things. It was also these things that led to Miss Liu Ting's unfortunate life in the future, and what's more, made Tian Wanxin's future happiness! At that time, he thought those things were accidents, and Tian Wanxin was also a victim, but now that he thinks about it, maybe everything was planned by her, just waiting for others to step into the trap she set in advance!

It's a pity that Wen Zisheng is an extra variable this time, Tian Wanxin is doomed not to have everything go her way!