Chapter 9

The Mid-Autumn Festival on August 15 is a major festival second only to the Spring Festival for Qingguo. The Mid-Autumn Festival also means family reunion. As long as it is not a major event, the children and grandchildren of each household will stay at home with their families Enjoy this great holiday.

And every year during the Mid-Autumn Festival, there will be a three-day Lantern Festival in the Imperial Capital. From August 13th, the festive atmosphere of the Imperial Capital can be seen everywhere. Only those who have really experienced it can appreciate the excitement .

The Lantern Festival on the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival on August 15th is the grandest. On that day, the imperial palace will also hold a grand banquet to entertain the ministers. This banquet is also allowed to bring family members with the permission of the Emperor, so some people hug their children. Officials who show their faces a lot in front of His Majesty the Emperor will bring their children to the banquet.

Liu Yuan chose Wen Zisheng to go out to the Lantern Festival on August 13th because his father had mentioned to him that he would take him to the palace for a banquet. Staying together, he might as well play with his brother Zisheng, but unfortunately he didn't dare to disobey his father's order, so he had to come here early to find Wen Zisheng.

It's just a pity that although the Lantern Festival lasts for three days, the most exciting part is often arranged on the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival.

He walked out of Liu's house sullenly, and when he saw Wen Zisheng's crooked smile, he immediately threw his depression out of the sky, happily took Wen Zisheng's hand and went out.

Wen Zisheng smiled and let the young master of the Liu family take his hand to go out, Yun Qing followed behind him step by step, and where there was Yun Qing, how could there be Murong Shu? Murong Shu was the happiest person about the young master of the Liu family often pestering Wen Zisheng. Wen Zisheng who was pestered by the young master of the Liu family would have less chance to compete with him for Yun Qing.

Seeing his small appearance, Wen Zisheng couldn't understand what was going on in his heart. While feeling Murong Shu's possessiveness in his heart, he couldn't help secretly creating a chance for Murong Shu to be alone with Yun Qing. In his previous life, he had personally witnessed Having witnessed Murong Shu's infatuation with Yun Qing, he didn't want and didn't want to see that desperate Murong Shu again.

In addition to the four of them, Prime Minister Wen, who loves his son, sent a few guards to protect them secretly. As the night fell, there were more and more people on the street. In short, he and Liu Yuan soon got separated from Yun Qing and Murong Shu, and he was relieved to have Murong Shu by Yun Qing's side.

And Liu Yuan is actually a very possessive kid, longing to be alone with his favorite brother Zisheng, but it's a pity that there are always other people present every time, after finding out that only the two of them are left Not to mention how happy I am, even my pace has become much lighter.

"Brother Zisheng, there are lantern riddles over there, let's go over there and have a look?" Children always like to join in the fun, and they want to go there when they see a lot of people. Without waiting for Wen Zisheng's answer, they pulled Wen Zisheng His hand went there.

Wen Zisheng smiled and said nothing, and didn't seem to reject him. He let him pull him over there. Liu Yuan couldn't hear his answer, so he looked back at him, and when he turned around, he saw the warm and jade-like face. With a faint smile, there was a lot of voices around him, but it didn't seem to affect him at all.

He is a world by himself.

Liu Yuan was taken aback for a moment, a strange feeling vaguely arose in his heart, his heart swelled, but he couldn't tell what it was.

He is still young and doesn't understand anything yet, so he doesn't want to think about things that he can't figure out. Anyway, she just needs to know clearly that he likes to stay with his brother Zisheng.

So, he just struggled for a while, put aside the question that he couldn't figure out, and happily took his brother Zisheng to watch the fun.

As the night gradually deepened, the flow of people around became more and more, and the hand that was holding tightly was washed away by the flow of people at some point. When Wen Zisheng found that the hand that was holding him tightly was gone. At that time, Liu Yuan was no longer seen around.

He looked around, and found that it was undoubtedly very difficult to find someone under such circumstances, and he was a little worried, but then he thought that the Liu family would not let Liu Yuan come out alone, and would definitely send someone to protect him in secret before letting him go. Come on.

There were people coming and going around, he stood quietly for a while, let out a sigh of relief, then walked towards the opposite direction of the flow of people, he himself was not the kind of person who liked to join in the fun, but he didn't want to sweep Liu Yuan away. Only then did I agree to come out to visit the Lantern Festival.