Chapter 60

It shouldn't be! Things should not have developed like this!

In the previous life, there was no such thing as Nangong Ye's disappearance. According to the development of the previous life, after defeating the State of Qi, Nangong Ye should already be on his way back to Beijing at this time, but in fact, the current Nangong Ye lost news in the final battle.

Also missing news was the second prince of Qi State, the enemy general known as the Invincible God of War. In the previous life, the second prince of Qi State returned home to plead guilty after the defeat, and voluntarily handed over his military power. Such a move also meant that he gave up the fight for the throne of Qi State and chose to be an idle prince.

Later, when the two countries were making peace, the second prince of Qi State and Nan Gongye seemed to have become bosom friends.

Wen Zisheng couldn't figure it out, that kind of development was right. Could it be because of his rebirth that the development of some things began to deviate from the previous track, which led to such a change?

After thinking for a long time, there was no answer, but it made him feel a little irritable. If it was as he had guessed, then he would not be sure whether Nangong Ye would be safe or not.

Before, he was so sure that Nangong Ye would not have any accidents on the battlefield, but he relied on the memory of his previous life and knew that things were going to develop, but he ignored one point. Since his intervention in this life has changed many things Didn't Liu Ting and Tian Wanxin's changes have undergone earth-shaking changes precisely because of his intervention?

There is also the matter of Mr. Wen, because his intervention avoided the fate of his foot injury, and Fei Junhao, Fei Junchen, etc...

Now that these things have changed, is it because of these changes that lead to future problems? Things went wrong?

The more he thought about it, the more he couldn't calm down. Wen Zisheng closed the book in his hand, got up and walked to the yard.

Nangong Ye has been out of contact for two days, and there is no news so far. He doesn't want to think in a bad direction, but he can't calm down in his heart. He wants to know the news of Nangong Ye, and he is eager to know.

The cool breeze blew slowly, and it was as if he could smell the breath of early spring. Wen Zisheng raised his head and looked at the tree trunk with new buds in front of him, feeling a little melancholy in his heart.

It was still severe winter when Nangong Ye left, but now, the snow on the ground has melted, and tender green sprouts have begun to appear on the bare tree trunks, but the young man who went on an expedition has lost news.

Such a young boy, whose stature is not even as tall as him, has already taken on the important task of protecting a country prematurely. In fact, he did it, defeating the enemies who invaded his country, and the common people The calls for him are getting louder and louder, and legends about a fifteen-year-old boy named Nangong Ye are circulating in the streets and alleys.

Everyone was waiting for his triumphant return, but at this moment, he disappeared, and no one even knew whether he was safe or not.

"...If you break the master's things, you should be punished!"

A sudden voice from not far away pulled Wen Zisheng back from his contemplation. This is an independent small courtyard, and there is no one else except him. People, but the sound did not seem to come from a distance, but rather nearby.

Following the sound, Wen Zisheng slowly found it, passed through the stone arch in the small courtyard, and entered the tea room. Because of Wen Zisheng's preference for tea, Wen Xiangye specially asked someone to clean it up for him. He will also come here to sit for a while, quietly making a pot of tea and drinking alone.

Usually few people come here, why is it so lively today?

When I got closer, I found a few people blocking the outer hall of the tea room. There was a thin man kneeling in front of them, with his head bowed, his soft hair hanging down, his profile looked like Gentle and elegant, it makes people suddenly feel pity.

"What happened?" Wen Zisheng asked aloud, his eyes moved from the kneeling man to the few people standing beside him, and out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of fragments on the ground, which were scattered, and it could be vaguely seen that it was The teapot he used to use.

"Young Master—" The lead servant is in charge of this tea room. Seeing Wen Zisheng under such circumstances, he was undoubtedly shocked, especially when he broke it in the area under his jurisdiction. When the master loves something, he feels even more uneasy.

"Young master, it's because I'm not strict with discipline, yet I let a clumsy person come over to clean up the tea room, and even broke a teapot that the young master loves." The man knelt down in front of Wen Zisheng, his face full of self-blame disturbed.

Wen Zisheng didn't make a sound, just looked at the servant kneeling in front of him, and then turned his eyes to the thin boy who was kneeling before. Hearing the sound, the boy raised his head in fear, just happened to meet He caught Wen Zisheng's eyes. At that moment, Wen Zisheng saw a gleam of joy flashing in the other's eyes, but it was so fleeting that it was almost impossible to see clearly.

Xiao Moxuan.

Wen Zisheng's expression didn't change much, and he slowly looked away. After such a long time, he almost forgot about Xiao Moxuan's existence. At that time, he was rescued from those gangsters in a flash of enthusiasm. When he recovered and regretted, he had already brought him On the road, he can only be brought back to Wenfu in the end.

Because he didn't really want to see Xiao Moxuan in Wen Mansion, he threw Xiao Moxuan to the housekeeper as soon as he returned to Wen Mansion, and told the housekeeper to arrange an errand for Xiao Moxuan casually, but he didn't expect the housekeeper to arrange him to come to the tea room .

A lot of things happened during this period. He hadn't come to the tea room to make tea for a long time, and today he just came here on a whim. He took a walk around here, and came over when he heard the sound coming from here.

Thinking of this, he looked at the mess on the ground, and then at Xiao Moxuan who was kneeling on the ground with his face down. The corners of his lips were slightly raised, but it was a cold smile.

If another servant broke the teapot today, with his temperament, it would be over after a few words, but the person who broke the teapot today was Xiao Moxuan, his previous enemy.