Chapter 97

The middle-aged man lowered his head in fear, wearing patched clothes that were worn out from washing, stains could still be seen on the collar of the clothes, and a pair of shining eyes on his black and yellow face always gave him a strange look when he looked at people. A feeling of malice.

finally appeared.

Wen Zisheng smiled slightly in his heart. Thanks to this person's distinctive appearance, Wen Zisheng was able to recognize him quickly when he saw him.

Seeing that Wen Zisheng hadn't said a word, but just looked at the middle-aged man thoughtfully, the servant explained with some trepidation: "Young master, this is my little relative who came from home and will stay in Beijing for two days. The little one has explained to the butler that he will come and live with the little one tonight."

Hearing this, Wen Zisheng nodded slightly to show that he knew.

His expression was quite gentle, and the servant with a frightened expression was a little relieved. Just now, he was really afraid that his young master would not allow his relatives to live if he was unhappy. Thinking of the middle-aged man standing beside him, the expression on the servant's face instantly became a little helpless.

This is his mother's younger brother. He is old, but he is idle all day long and does not think about making progress. He has not married at this age. The main reason is that everyone around him knows this person's characteristics, and no one wants to marry his own child Pushed to the fire pit, it was only because of his mother that he reluctantly took care of this so-called uncle. After all, he was the only relative in the imperial capital.

But he still couldn't like this so-called uncle, he would only trouble others all day long, if it wasn't because of his cyst and shyness, he didn't want to take him to the prime minister's house at all, who knows if he would make his master angry , when the time comes, it will be too bad to cause myself to lose my job.

Many people are envious of working in the Wen Mansion. The salary is high and the master is kind. Generally, as long as you don't make any serious mistakes, you won't be punished. If you lose such a job because of his uncle, it's really terrible. .

But he can't help it, he doesn't have any remaining silver on hand, almost all of it has been sent back to his mother to save for his wife, so even if he doesn't want to, he can only take his uncle back to the mansion to live with him In the evening, it was just one night anyway, so if he watched closely, there should be no problem.

"The young master, if you have nothing else to do, I will leave first." After receiving Wen Zisheng's affirmative reply, the servant finally heaved a sigh of relief, bowed and stepped aside, waiting for Wen Zisheng to walk over .

Wen Zisheng glanced at them, and when he passed them, his eyes fell on the middle-aged man intentionally or unintentionally, and then he was satisfied to find that the other party was just as he expected, when he saw Xiao Moxuan who was following him, he suddenly stopped The son looked straight at him.

Xiao Moxuan probably also noticed the other party's explicit eyes, frowned slightly, turned his face away in disgust, he didn't want to see the other party's straightforward appearance, wanted to speed up and leave here, but Wen Zisheng was in the way Walking in front, the speed must not be faster than him, so in the end, he could only frown and endure the unpleasant look.

Until they walked all the way, the middle-aged man still hadn't looked back, the eyes staring at them were shining brightly, as if he was calculating something.

"What are you still looking at? Hurry up!" There was a urging voice behind him, and the middle-aged man reluctantly looked away, and then asked impatiently: "That person just now is the son of the Xiangfu? Is that person behind him his servant?"

The young man gave him a strange look, "Why are you asking this?" Then he thought of something, his face changed suddenly, and he warned viciously, "What are you thinking about?" ? Let me tell you, the master here is something you can't afford to offend, if you don't want to lose your life, just give me peace!" He exaggerated as much as possible, for fear that the other party would really do something irreparable.

The middle-aged man glanced at him indifferently, with a completely resolute look on his face. The young man had nothing to do with him, and he warned him before leading him to the courtyard where the servants lived.

Wen Zisheng could still see a hint of disgust in Xiao Moxuan's eyes until he was far away. One could imagine how much Xiao Moxuan hated the other party's eyes, that's the only way to hate him!

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but smile slightly at the corner of his mouth, but his eyes were a little cold, but soon he smiled again in a good mood.

That night, Wen Zisheng sat under the window sill until late at night, the room where all the candles were blown out was dark, the soft moonlight shone in through the window, projecting the expression on his face, the slightly raised corners of his mouth were soft Yes, but he looked at the night sky outside the window with indifference.

It was late at night, and almost everyone had fallen into a deep sleep. Therefore, the slightest sound could be heard clearly. Wen Zisheng listened calmly to the slight sound of footsteps coming from outside. After the footsteps entered the yard, he walked away. Went to the opposite room, was quiet for a while, and suddenly there was a 'babble', and the sound of the door being gently pushed open.

That person is quite powerful, in just one afternoon, he actually found out the place, and found the room he was looking for so accurately, it seems that he really worked hard.

The smile on the corner of Wen Zisheng's mouth deepened, he stood up suddenly, leaned slightly on the window sill, and quietly watched that sneaky figure enter the next room.

It was the residence where Wen Zisheng's close servant lived. The layout inside was a very common two-bedroom and one-living room, with a hall in the middle and two smaller rooms separated on both sides. One was Yunqing's. And the remaining one is naturally Xiao Moxuan's.

Wen Zisheng stood for a while, and could faintly hear a vague voice, a bit like the sound made with all his strength after someone covered his mouth, but it probably was really covered too tightly, if he didn't listen carefully barely audible.

What kind of things will happen next, Wen Zisheng is very clear, such things have happened in the previous life, but because Yun Qing lived next door at that time, Yun Qing, who had always been a light sleeper, was awakened by those small sounds, and it was also Because of Yun Qing, Xiao Moxuan in his previous life escaped this catastrophe.

But now, Yun Qing is not here, and the other servants in the courtyard live in a side courtyard a little away from here. As the only person who knows, Wen Zisheng really has no interest in saving him again. Besides, in Xiao Moxuan's life, he betrayed him again. Under the premise of surpassing him, it is impossible for him to save him again.

Therefore, Xiao Moxuan is destined to be unable to escape tonight.

After standing for a while, he felt a little drowsy, Wen Zisheng was not interested in doing things like listening to the corner, so he decisively decided to go back to bed.

Lying on the bed, he fell asleep not long after, and he didn't know if he had some good dreams, but there was always a faint smile on the corner of his mouth.