Chapter 35

Before he had time to be surprised, the strange boy had already yanked up, without even blinking an eye, and pulled the teetering Wen Zisheng up from the edge of the cliff abruptly.

Everything happened too fast, Wen Zisheng's eyes widened, the feeling of being suspended under his feet disappeared, his feet that had finally stepped on the ground softened, and he fell straight forward, the boy standing on the edge of the cliff He didn't notice it for a while, and was thrown to the ground by him. The two rolled on the ground and then fell to the ground overlapping. The black horse with injured forelimbs not far away whimpered.

The soft touch under his body made Wen Zisheng suddenly recover from his surprise, and propped himself up, only to find that the boy who had saved him was being firmly pressed under him, with an expressionless face still on his face. His face, a pair of cold eyes clearly reflected his own appearance.

I was slightly startled in my heart, but the next moment I saw the boy's brows slightly frowned, and couldn't help being startled, struggling in a panic to get up from the boy's body, but at this moment, there was an extra hand on his waist, right on his back. At the waist, the owner of that hand immediately pressed down hard, and now he fell to the ground with the boy's chest close to his chest.

"Don't move!"

The cold voice rang softly in his ears, and the warm breath brushed against his ears. Before he could react, the young man who was pressed down by him had already grabbed his waist and hugged him on the spot. Go away, only heard a few "swish swish" sounds not far away, and after a closer look, only to find that where they were lying just now, there seemed to be several daggers shining with cold light.

Wen Zisheng's face turned cold, ignoring the posture of being pinned down by the young man at the moment, he scanned his surroundings vigilantly, and as expected, the trees not far behind the black horse trembled abnormally a few times, and then Then I saw several masked men in gray clothes rushing out from behind the tree, the eyes exposed outside the veils were shining with evil intentions.

Those who come who are not kind will not come!

I just don't know whether these people are coming for him or the boy.

Just as he was thinking about it, the young man who pinned him down had already pulled him up from the ground, with one hand still on his waist, and the next moment he pushed Wen Zisheng behind him with a slight force. His thin figure blocked the sight of the group of gray-clothed men, and he was in the posture of a protector protecting Wen Zisheng behind him.

Wen Zisheng was slightly surprised, and looked up at the young man standing in front of him, with undisguised surprise in his eyes.

He wasn't physically stronger than himself, at best he was slightly taller than him. Compared with the gray-clothed men in front of him, that was simply not enough. With such a disparity in the situation, the young man couldn't even think about it. Without thinking, he directly protected him behind his back, acting naturally as if he should do this.

Countless thoughts flashed through his mind at that moment, but in the end they all turned into emotions that could not be described in words, filling his heart.

"Here's another one, although he doesn't look very good, but" the gray-clothed man standing at the front said maliciously, and after scanning the young man up and down with his thief's eyes, he smiled wretchedly. He got up, "The figure is quite good."

As soon as he finished speaking, several other men in gray clothes also laughed. The laughter was full of ill intentions. contain meaning.

"Follow us obediently, otherwise we can't guarantee that we will do something." The man probably thought of something obscene, and his smile became more obscene.

After turning his thoughts a few times, Wen Zisheng could roughly guess what these people were doing. It must be a gang of human traffickers who specially picked out some handsome young girls and sold them to some brothels or small men's houses. in exchange for reward.

Wen Zisheng squinted his eyes, and a gleam of coldness flashed across his always plain face, but he quickly returned to normal. He didn't pay attention to just a few ruffians. His father arranged for him to secretly protect him. Any one of the hidden guards can easily deal with these characters.

It's just that he was curious, since when did these people start to follow him?

Seeing that Wen Zisheng didn't answer, the gray-clothed man who spoke felt a little embarrassed, and his expression suddenly became vicious, "Don't be ashamed, we rough people don't know how to pity and cherish jade!" After finishing speaking, it was Immediately rushed forward, and the rest of the gray-clothed men followed suit.

It's a pity that they couldn't get close to Wen Zisheng at all. They had just run a few steps when four men in blue clothes jumped out from nowhere and stopped in front of them. After a few strokes, the gray-clothed man, who was still very arrogant just now, has almost fallen down by half.

Without even blinking his eyes, Wen Zisheng gently tugged on the clothes of the young man standing in front of him, motioning him to step back. The young man turned his head and glanced at him, then stepped back obediently. He kept clutching Wen Zisheng's wrist tightly, but he didn't know if he forgot to let go.

It feels a little strange to be held by someone's wrist like this, but unexpectedly there is no feeling of rejection, probably because the boy saved him just now, coupled with the boy's natural protector attitude, Wen Zisheng unexpectedly does not find it annoying.

There was no suspense at all in the end, the group of gray-clothed men fell to the ground and complained in a short while. Without Wen Zisheng's orders, someone had already tied them up and sent them directly to the government. After completing the task, Lan The clothes man also quietly hid after asking Wen Zisheng for instructions.

Only Wen Zisheng and the young man were left in the back mountain that was still very lively just now. Wen Zisheng turned his wrist lightly, and the young man gave him a blank look, then he seemed to wake up suddenly, and quickly let go Hands, or a face with no expression, but a pair of cold pupils on the ordinary face are so beautiful that people can hardly take their eyes off.

Regarding the fact that he could see the gods by staring at a young man's eyes, Wen Zisheng was a little aloof, coughed in a disguised way, and said softly, "Thank you for today's matter."

Although he knew that even if the young man didn't show up, the hidden guards hiding in the dark would not let him fall off the cliff, he was still very moved by the young man's desperate move to save him.

The boy still looked at him expressionlessly, but suddenly stretched out his hand to Wen Zisheng, and said in a cold voice, "Here."

Wen Zisheng lowered his head, only to see a dark red pill lying quietly in the boy's palm .