Chapter 81

Three days later, the third prince's team arrived at the Imperial Capital on time. To everyone's surprise, the present Holy Majesty actually came to greet him at the gate of the city, so that the streets on both sides were unprecedentedly grand that day, and the people of the Imperial Capital almost poured out of the city to welcome the Third Prince's return.

That night, in order to show his contribution to the Third Prince's management of the border in the past three years, the present Holy Majesty held a banquet to welcome him. No one would have imagined that the Third Prince, who was so underestimated by everyone at the beginning, would actually manage the border well. It not only allows the local people to live and work in peace and contentment, but also increases the local income by more than 30% compared to the original.

This was definitely a surprise.

That night, the present sage, Longyan Dayue, not only rewarded the third prince greatly, but also asked the third prince to make a request. This kind of honor and favor was enough to surprise anyone, and they all looked at the third prince, waiting for him to make his request.

Compared with the nervousness of the people present, Fei Junchen seemed much calmer. He took a step forward without saying a word, cupped his hands and said with a smile: "I just hope that the Daqing Kingdom will continue to prosper and the people will live and work in peace and contentment." "

Okay Good!" Regardless of whether what Guan Fei Junchen said was sincere or not, he really said that it was true in the heart of the present sage, and he saw that the present sage happily said three good words in a row, and because of his happiness, the sage continued to drink more After a few drinks, even concubine Ni, who was sitting next to him and being favored, was of no use to persuade him.

All the ministers present knew in their hearts that after tonight, the direction of the wind in the court would probably change again.

On the second day, Wen Zisheng received an invitation from the Third Prince's Mansion, inviting Wen Zisheng to come to the mansion for a gathering.

When receiving the invitation, Wen Zisheng thought about it for a while, and didn't even notice that Nangong Ye came over.

Nangongye's eyes lingered on the invitation in his hand for a moment, then quickly retracted it, and sat down in front of him without saying a word. It wasn't until a shadow was cast in front of him that Wen Zisheng suddenly realized that there was an extra person on the opposite side.

"When did you come?" He asked, putting the invitation aside casually.

Nangong Ye said: "When you were in a daze."

Wen Zisheng didn't think about hiding it, and said frankly: "The third prince sent someone to send an invitation card."

"Are you worried?"

Wen Zisheng nodded and said: "This time the third prince made a great contribution , There will definitely be many people visiting, and my past at this time will inevitably come true, but if I don't pass, it seems a bit unjustifiable." After all,

Fei Junchen sent him a letter to inform him of the itinerary before he came back, and now When he came back, he specially sent someone to send an invitation card, but if he went there, it seemed that people would not take him seriously.

Nangongye glanced at him, and said lightly: "You can understand the truth, but you think he won't understand?"

Wen Zisheng smiled helplessly, "Of course not."

Fei Junchen probably didn't know what the intention of this move was. It can be guessed, but Fei Junchen has kept correspondence with him for the past three years, and unconsciously, he has actually regarded him as a friend.

After thinking about it, he wrote a reply letter, and then asked someone to deliver the letter to the Third Prince's Mansion.

Nangong Ye saw the contents of the letter. Wen Zisheng declined his invitation, but invited the other party out again, "I have nothing else to do tomorrow morning."

Wen Zisheng gave him a sideways look, and said with a smile: Just go and talk, why is it so obtrusive?"

Nangong Ye remained silent, and Wen Zisheng laughed out loud.

The place where I made an appointment with Fei Junchen was a famous tea house in the imperial capital. When Wen Zisheng and Nan Gongye arrived, Fei Junchen was already sitting in the private room.

When seeing Nangong Ye who came side by side with Wen Zisheng, Fei Junchen slightly raised his eyebrows, but there was no other expression on his face, he just smiled and said: "I have always heard that Zisheng and Lord Yao are on good terms. If that's the case, even the gathering with this prince brought King Yao."

Nangong Ye still had no expression on his face, and only gave him a casual look.

Wen Zisheng smiled slightly, but followed his words and said, "Probably Zisheng and King Yao can chat better."

Fei Junchen's eyes flashed, and his probing eyes turned around Nangongye a few times, but slightly He smiled and said: "That's good, my prince has been worried that Zisheng will feel lonely during the days when my prince is not in Beijing." The ambiguous words successfully gave others

room to imagine, Fei Junchen slightly squinted Looking at Nangongye's eyes with satisfaction, he felt a little proud in his heart.

Unexpectedly, Wen Zisheng said: "How could it be? During the period when the third prince was not in Beijing, Zisheng lived quite happily." In one sentence, the ambiguous atmosphere specially created by Fei Junchen was instantly shattered. .

Fei Junchen: "..."

He couldn't help but look at Nangong Ye who was sitting next to Wen Zisheng again, obviously the other side was still expressionless, but he somehow felt that the other side's ordinary face was full of complacency .

But at this moment, Nangongye even glanced at him, Fei Junchen was caught straight by him, subconsciously startled, but saw the other party looking at him, and then the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

provocative! The arc of Nangong Ye's mouth just now was definitely provocative!

Fei Junchen squeezed the handle of the fan in an instant, endured and endured, and managed to calm down his emotions. He glanced at Nangong Ye coldly, snorted coldly, and ignored him.

"Zisheng's words like this really hurt my prince's heart."

Wen Zisheng raised his eyebrows, and he was basically immune to his words. To be honest, he had known the third prince for several years, which was enough for him to figure out the temper of the third prince. Most of the time, he just teased himself for fun. If you act too mindful, the other party will become more temperamental. If he is neither salty nor light, the other party will soon feel bored.

Sure enough, after seeing Wen Zisheng's unchanging reaction, Fei Junchen pursed his lips in boredom, and said: "I haven't seen you for three years, but Zisheng is getting more and more boring. Fortunately, my prince misses you at the border every day." Zisheng."

"Thanks to the wrong love of the third prince, Zisheng is ashamed of receiving it." He said with a light smile, gentle and polite, but it made Fei Junchen feel itchy with hatred, he suddenly missed Zisheng three years ago. , being teased by him for a little bit will turn red all over, how can it be like this now.

Fei Junchen suddenly changed the subject and asked, "I heard that Zisheng is not engaged yet?" Nangong Ye, who had been looking out of the window just now, suddenly turned his head, looked straight at Fei Junchen, and Seeing Nangong Ye's reaction, Fei Junchen raised his eyebrows and became thoughtful.

Unexpectedly, he would ask this question, Wen Zisheng was slightly taken aback, and then realized, "That's true."

Fei Junchen glanced at Nangong Ye with a half-smile, and said casually: "It's still an engagement, but that Zisheng is Already have a sweetheart?"

Not only Fei Junchen was waiting for his answer, even Nangong Ye temporarily put aside his attention to Fei Junchen when he heard this question, and turned to look at Wen Zisheng, his dark eyes faintly With a trace of tension.

Wen Zisheng subconsciously glanced at Nangong Ye, and when he met the other party's line of sight, he paused for a moment, then casually withdrew his gaze, and said lightly, "So what? So what if you don't?" Fei Junchen said with a smile: "

If If not, wouldn't the prince have a chance?"

Wen Zisheng didn't take what he said seriously at all. The two of them had discussed this issue three years ago. Since Fei Junchen was married to the daughter of the General's Mansion, it was naturally impossible for him to be married to the Prime Minister's Mansion. I don't know what he meant by asking this question at this time, so Wen Zisheng

only glanced at him, and said: "The third prince has forgotten the third concubine who is waiting in the mansion?"

He couldn't stop lingering on Wen Zisheng.

Just as Wen Zisheng was about to speak, he suddenly felt the hand under the table being tightly grasped. Turning his head to look, he saw Nan Gongye staring at Fei Junchen with an expressionless face. His dark eyes were not friendly at all.

Wen Zisheng suddenly remembered that Nangong Ye and Bandit Jun were still brothers when counted. So, this time can be regarded as the first meeting of their brothers?

But from the looks of it, the first meeting between the two brothers didn't seem to be a pleasant one! And there is also a feeling that these two people are secretly competing?

Doubts surfaced in his mind, but when he saw that Nangong Ye seemed to be in a bad mood, Wen Zisheng didn't ask anything, just patted the back of his hand lightly under the table, and gently held his hand back .

Nangong Ye fell silent instantly.

Fei Junhao, who had been paying close attention to their interaction, slowly lowered his fanning hand, and stared at the two opposite people with cold eyes. When he heard the rumors earlier, he didn't believe it at all. Based on his understanding of Wen Zisheng , although seemingly gentle, but always keep a certain distance from anyone.

He thought that Wen Zisheng treated everyone the same, so he didn't feel any dissatisfaction at that time.

But at this moment, he realized that he was wrong, it was outrageously wrong!

It turned out that Wen Zisheng would also show such a sincere smile to others, and would also spend his time trying to appease others, and he could even acquiesce in the closeness of others to him.

And all these special cases, but he only gave them to one person! But he himself is completely unaware of it.

He suddenly felt that his question just now was really a waste of time. Anyone with a discerning eye can tell whether Wen Zisheng has a sweetheart or not just by looking at his attitude towards Nangong Ye.

At this moment, he clearly felt a deep sense of loss.

Because the person who can make Wen Zisheng treat him differently is not himself.