Chapter 1 Poisoned Alcohol Gives Death

On the 20th day of the twelfth lunar month, the sky was dark and the wind was cold, and the three-foot-thick snow turned the dark red palace wall into a giant dragon with a white back, winding away to the distant sky.

The imperial palace, decorated with lights and festoons everywhere, was not affected by the weather at all, and it was a festive and lively scene. The maid in the palace walked hurriedly, with a smile on her face, as if a great happy event was coming.

In fact, for the people of Qing Kingdom, today is indeed a great joyous event! Because today was the day when the emperor who had just ascended the throne married Xiao Moxuan, the adopted son of the prime minister, as the empress, so when the whole country celebrated together, everyone's faces were naturally full of smiles.

The prime minister's adoptive son, Xiao Moxuan, was born inferior to the former princess concubine, but he was recognized by Qing as the number one talented person. His appearance and temperament were few people could match. Such a talented person, standing beside their handsome young emperor, was truly A match made in heaven.

The hall decorated with lights and festoons was festive. The new emperor Fei Junhao of the Qing Kingdom wore a gold-rimmed scarlet gown, which made him even more energetic and extraordinary. In the blessings of everyone, his usually indifferent face softened a lot, bringing With a rare smile, beside him stood Xiao Moxuan who was also in a red wedding robe.

"Congratulations" were heard one after another, and praises such as "a match made in heaven, a couple of gods and gods" were heard endlessly, and the entire wedding banquet scene was full of joy.

Under such lively and festive occasions, very few people would have thought that another place in the imperial palace would have a completely different scene.

The palace without lamps was pitch black. The dilapidated palace walls and weeds that grew wildly to the height of half a person showed that the palace had not been repaired for a long time, and the surroundings could not even hear the chirping of insects and birds. It seemed to be deadly silent, only occasionally Hear the howl of the wind.

Except for this, the palace feels like a dead city, with only a shell left, completely devoid of life, and even the moonlight shining down becomes much darker and colder.

Walking along the dilapidated corridor, one can vaguely see a thin figure sitting leaning against the pillar, with bare feet hanging outside the corridor, a hair of black and blue hair scattered on the shoulders in a mess, eyes downcast, quiet Sitting on the ground, it seems to have merged with this lonely world.

He was the Crown Princess Wen Zisheng before the new emperor of Qing came to the throne. Somewhere, a smile suddenly appeared on the corner of his mouth, full of sneering sneer.

One way to heaven, one way to hell, that's all there is to it, right?

But who can be blamed for such an end? If it really counts, it can only be that he himself does not know people clearly and mistook the jackal for a good person!

What a gentle and considerate husband, what a happy family, everything is an illusion, an illusion that has blinded him for nearly five years.

Ever since Fei Junhao ascended the throne, this illusion has actually begun to show flaws. It's just that he has been deceiving himself and others and refuses to admit it. He had to wait until the last moment to wake up.

In order to get the power behind him, so as to help him ascend the throne, Fei Junhao did not hesitate to act to him for five years, but he was really like a fool, deceived by Fei Junhao's fake gentleness for five full years, How much forbearance do you need to be able to have no flaws in five years? How stupid do you have to be to have no doubts for five years?

Wen Zisheng only laughed at himself for being too stupid!

More than three months ago, when Fei Junhao ascended the throne as king, he felt as if he had been thrown into limbo. During the two months, the number of times he could see Fei Junhao was very few. The last time he saw him was naked* with a When the strange man was lying on the bed.

Caught raped in bed.

What a good excuse, panic is just a matter of a moment, I opened my mouth and wanted to explain, but when I saw Fei Junhao who was expressionless, I understood in a moment, all this is a well-established situation, no matter how much explanation It is also in vain.

Who is that strange man? Why did he appear on his bed? He didn't even have to think about it. What else did he need to explain? Who was the one who designed him? He didn't dare and didn't want to continue thinking about it.

The next thing was logical, Fei Junhao left with Buddha sleeves, and he immediately received the imperial decree to abolish his title of concubine, and then he was thrown into limbo.

The days of staying in the cold palace were not easy, there was no one to talk to besides his personal servant, and he was lonely and desolate all day long, but he still had a glimmer of hope in his heart, the loving couple of five years, even if it was just acting , at least there should be a trace of affection, right?

It's just that he was still too naive after all, and also overestimated his position in Fei Junhao's heart. However, within two days, news came that Fei Junhao was about to marry Xiao Moxuan as the empress.

His husband was going to marry his best friend...

It seemed that something was about to surface, and he didn't dare to think about it. , he even deluded himself into thinking that the news he had heard was all false, but today, with the sound of festive gongs, drums and firecrackers resounding all over the world, and the red sedan chairs had already entered the palace gate, he finally could no longer deceive himself.

His best friend, together with his husband, betrayed him.

He finally believed that the game that was specially set up for him was set up by his husband and his best friend together.

It was as if a knife was viciously plucking out his heart, one after another, it slowed down his spirit, and after the extreme pain passed, it seemed that only deathly peace was left in the heart riddled with holes. .

The weather is very cold, he is wearing thin clothes, but he doesn't feel cold at all, just because his heart is already as cold as ice, how can a person who is even cold in his heart be afraid of the cold outside?

In the quiet courtyard, there was a sudden sound of footsteps coming from far and near. When he moved, he slowly turned his head to look at the source of the sound, only to see a group of palace people approaching from far away. He recognized the palace man walking in front, and he was Fei Junhao's most trusted Qiong Hai.

Wen Zisheng was stunned for a moment, watching Qiong Hai walk in front of him, saluted him respectfully, but his eyes were full of pity for him, he couldn't help feeling a little uneasy in his heart, but his pale face was Calm as usual, completely unable to see what's going on in his heart.

"Mr. Wen——" Qiong Hai called him, and it was no longer "Prince Concubine" but "Mr. Wen". The phrase "Mr. Wen" was so unacceptable, and he looked at him silently, closing his eyes. Qiong Hai was unmoved, and motioned to the attendant behind him with the tray to take a step forward, and then said softly: "Mr. Wen, Qiong Hai is here to send Mr. Wen on the road according to His Majesty

's order."

Some traces of blood faded away the instant he heard these words, he stared blankly at Qiong Hai, as if he couldn't understand what he meant by these words, but the despair in his heart was like a raging surge The waves instantly submerged him.

If the person who came to say this sentence today was someone else, maybe he would not believe it, but the person who said this sentence now is Qiong Hai, who has been married to Fei Junhao for so many years, how could he not know that Qiong Hai is in Fei Junhao? What is the status around you?

In the entire palace, except for Fei Junhao, who could have the patience to instruct Qiong Hai to do things? Even he, the former princess, did not dare to order Qionghai to do things at will.

"I want to see Your Majesty!" With a heart as calm as death, his face was almost as pale as a dead man, his dark pupils quietly looked at Qionghai, Qionghai was taken aback for a moment, and soon came back to his senses, I couldn't help sighing in my heart, and said, "Young Master Wen, don't you still understand?"

"It's up to now, so what if you see His Majesty? The established things will not change."

Wen Zisheng was in a daze for a moment, he seemed to understand what he meant, but he didn't seem to understand, but Qiong Hai didn't give him another chance to understand, took the wine glass on the tray, knelt down and handed it to him, and said softly : "Mr. Wen, don't make it difficult for Qionghai. Drink it, and find a better family in your next life, so that Qionghai can go back to work sooner." "

I don't know how to drink!" He sipped it tightly. mouth, but a trace of despair gradually appeared in the calm eyes, he actually wanted to die by himself...

Qiong Hai shook his head, sighed softly, and said, "Why bother, Mr. Wen? I drank it smoothly by myself. It won't be too ugly, you have to force Qiong Hai to use hard methods!"

Such a peaceful voice, but when he gave the order, he was not vague at all, "Press him and let him open his mouth."

Wen Zisheng His eyes widened suddenly, and he wanted to escape subconsciously, but his movements were not as fast as those people's. In just a split second, he was firmly restrained, and in his widened pupils was Qiong Haiyue. The figure that was getting closer said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Wen."

While saying this, he poured the liquid in the cup into Wen Zisheng's mouth impartially, and the tightly squeezed mouth could not be closed. , the cold liquid flowed into his throat drop by drop, all the way down it was a hot feeling, but in just a moment, his stomach felt like being turned by a knife, and the pain hit him like a tide, making him almost want to Can't help but cry out in pain!

When Qiong Hai left, he didn't pay attention at all. The intense pain in his stomach gradually blurred his consciousness. He fell to the ground in a state of embarrassment. The pain in my heart is nothing compared to the pain in my heart.

The happiness of the past five years is actually all an illusion. In Fei Junhao's eyes, he only sees his value, and once his value is gone, he will get rid of him without hesitation...

The despair in his eyes gradually became clear, and just as his consciousness gradually blurred, he heard a familiar voice with strong sarcasm: "It turns out that our noble princess is also in such a mess!"