29

Jisoo
In few hours, Jungkook was conscious again and I was filled with relief. Taehyung had arrived at the hospital immediately we got here in the ambulance and have been running errands ever since.

The doctor said Jungkook temporarily lost his neurological abilities and that caused his paralysis.

He told us it was temporal and that Jungkook would be able to move his body fully in no time. I was grateful but also very furious.

I wanted to go file a report at the police station against Lisa, but Taehyung asked me to calm down. Love really does make these two act like mad men.

First, Jungkook willfully ate a food laced in poison and is currently paralyzed, while Taehyung doesn’t want to see nor admit how dangerous Lisa is becoming to others and herself.

He begged me to wait till Jungkook can talk, so he would decide if he wants Lisa arrested for poisoning him or not.

I waited anxiously and impatiently for Jungkook to wake up and say the words so I can really give that wench a piece of my mind.

About an hour after we got to the hospital, Jungkook was finally able to speak.

“Lisa...” he called out, sending me into a furious phase.

“Really Jungkook? You can finally speak and the first name you could call out is ‘Lisa’?” I asked angrily.

But he didn’t mind me, he just continued.

“Where is she? Where is my wife?” he inquired adamantly.

"'Your wife’ tried to kill you. So, I’m sure as hell going to rip her face apart if I see her even an inch close to this hospital.” I replied furiously.

I wasn’t joking, I was dead serious. I don’t care what she meant to me in the past, her action today have completely shown just how evil she really was.

“Noona... where is she?” he requested to know.

“In jail I hope. I was about to go make a report to the cops to get her arrested immediately.” I blurted our honestly.

“Please, noona... don’t do that.” he pleaded.

“Why not?! Why can’t you see she doesn’t love you. She wanted to kill you, Jungkook. Take the hint!” I revoted.

“I know, okay?! I get that she poisoned my food, but I don’t want you to do anything else. Just let it go, okay? I’ll handle it.” he stated.

Handle it? What’s there to handle? Hand her over to the police and let her be their problem.

“And how are you planning to ‘handle it’, huh? Unless it involves a separation between you and that mental case, then there's no other kind of handling it that's acceptable.” I stated a bit calmer.

He needed to know I was serious here and that this was not just an attack on his life but on all our lives.

“Don’t worry. I planned to have a separation even before this happened anyway. I’ll handle everything.” He reassured.

“Good... because the farther we all stay away from her, the better for us all.” I added as I leaned in to give his immobile body a hug.

He and Taehyung mean a lot to me, and seeing him on the floor at his office few hours ago, scared the hell out of me.

I never want to set my eyes on Lisa ever again.

3 Days Ago

Video Record
My name is Jeon Lalisa, Heiress to the BRC Inc, leader of the Verc and married to my sister’s husband, Jeon Jungkook.