15

Lisa
He must be in shock to see me in this dress, maybe even wondering where I intend on wearing it to.

It was a sky blue long-straight cut gown draped with a lace fabric and a deep V-neck, which left my shoulder and upper chest exposed. It's slit was up to my thigh, and my silver heels made my legs looked longer than they were.

I put on a pair of earrings my mom had bought for Anna but couldn't give it to her due to her untimely demise, then regifted it to me after her burial. It was not a loud piece, but it was hard to miss.

Jungkook seems captivated because he has been staring at me without saying a word, and I just stood there.

He is wearing a hand tailored maroon twilight fog two piece with a burgundy colored tie and white shirt with match tie color shoe. He had some silver cuffs, a burgundy pocket filler and a Blancpain Aqua Lung Grande Date timepiece, just so exquisite.

He was looking so good and had his hair combed to the side and slightly backwards. I couldn't wait to be seen in public with him, or so I thought.

After a while he finally spoke, breaking the awkward silence.

"Where are you going looking like that?" he asked clearing his throat like he had something stuck in it.

I looked at him in surprise, "We got an invitation to the birthday party of Mr Bernard Gracía, who happens to be an acquaintance of my mother. So, I'll be going with you."

Wow, such confidence Lisa, where did it come from? My heart was beating fast because I don't know what to expect him to say next.

But nothing was going to stop me now I've said it, I'm going to go with or without him, I thought as I turned my back to him and tried to fixing my hair and makeup.

"So, who do you want to go as, my date or my wife?" he asked sending me into befuddlement.

What kind of question is this? How on earth do I answer such a question? If I say as his wife, I might annoy him. But if I say as his date, I might just lose my one chance to be seen in public as his wife.

"Who am I to you?" I asked in a haste, and quickly regretted why I even tried.

"Do you really want to know?" He asked back with a devilish smirk that made him look more handsome and dangerous at the same time, oh God.

My heart skipped a beat, do I really want him to say it? Can't we just go together like a normal couple, what's the deal with him?

"I'm going...with or without you." I said in a choked voice barely audible, but he heard me. I know he did, because his expression quickly turned into a more cunning and sinister one.

I looked at him through the mirror as he took a step towards me while I got up from the chair, facing him I took a step backwards. With every step he took towards me, I took one backwards until there was no room for me to escape.

He finally caught up with me and pinned me to the wall roughly. I winced from the pain, but he didn't flinch.

Barely 18 hours ago, he was eager to help me and aid me while I was in pain, but now, he was back to being his mean old self again.

I should have known it wasn't going to last, I thought as I stifled the tears that were about to escape my eyes and ruin my makeup.

He held my jaw and lifted my face upwards to look at him, and I obeyed. It was futile fighting him now, I won't win. Suddenly, I've lost all my will and power. So much for the big talks.

"Do you dare to defile me?!" He asked with so much fleer.

Why do I even bother? For a moment there I must have really believed he and I could be a happy couple. I had forgotten about all I did, and how my transgressions had landed me here.