"Yeah."

She replied and smiled at me but her voice says that she isn't okay.

"Why you look so down?"

I asked her again because I know something has happened. She looks so tired.

"No it's just a little headache."

She can't even lie properly. Maybe it's something personal but she shares everything with me.

"Don't look at your phone. You head will hurt more. And i today I will prepare dinner. You take some rest."

I said and caressed her hair.

She hummed in response. This is not normal. She never let me cook. There is something that is making her concerned.

Is it related to Zavi Bhai?

I thought and went out of the room. I looked back and found her in the same position. Her head down on table and looking at her phone, pouting.

I got into the kitchen and started cooking. Well I don't know how to cook. But I can for now search on google and try.

************************************

Zaviyar's P.O.V

Mr. Imran hasn't arrived yet. But they can be here anytime soon. All the preparations are already done. Food, decoration, sweets and everything. He is also one of the most close business partners of ours. So it's important for us to be very hospitable to them.
But why he has to come with his whole family.

He alone is a nice person, with calm personality and he doesn't talk much. But his daughter is just opposite of him. She talks a lot and specially with me. I don't like her even a little bit but due to business I have to behave nicely with her. She flirts with me like pro. Even I can't flirt that good with Haadia.

Should I take some classes from her?

My thoughts were interrupted when Amaan came and put his hands on my shoulder.

"Are you done talking with your Esshu baby?" I teased him.

"Heeyyyy. Only I can call her that." He glared at me.

Possesive!!!

"Whatever. Did you talk to her?"

I asked again but this wasn't my main concern.

"Yes I did and no I don't asked her anything about Haadia and she also didn't tell anything about her."
He said non stop.

How well he knows me!!!

I hummed in response but I really wanted to know about her.

How is she?
Did she like her new office?

I managed everything according to her need and choice. But to be honest I don't have guts to call her. I don't know why but she scares me sometimes. I don't want to be a burden on her. I want her to accept me by her own will.

My thoughts were interrupted by the horns of the car as the guests arrived.

Here we go!

They came inside and i was hugged tightly by Mira.

Go away!!!

"Hey, Zavi. How are you?"

She asked in her trying very hard to be cute.

"Hii."

I replied and went to meet Mr. Imran. We shake hand and then hugged.

"Please come in and have a seat."