Desire slammed into Steven so savagely that his body shuddered and then he plunged into her wild and fiercely like an untamed animal, and a current of desire rushed through her and shook her to the core, and when she trembled beneath him and her pleasure tapered into a husky moan, only then did Steven allow his needs to surface, and his seed to explode inside of her until his body jerked backwards and shook violently above hers and a deep masculine rubble escaped his throat.

"I love you!" His voice wavered with deep emotion, "and nothing and no one can keep me away from you ever again!"

They made love all night long, Steven trailed kisses over every inch of her velvety skin, as he drowned with the taste of her. His kisses were ruthless, as if he was punishing her for his troubled heart.

With a trace of bitterness he buried his hands in her hair and held her steady, his eyes turned dark and his words were bitter when he spoke, "I don't care what the paternity results reveal, I will never let you go Abby!"

He was savagely possessive of her, but she new that she would always belong to him. "I don't want you to ever let me go!"

"And what if they take you from me, what if it's proven we are related!"

"I won't go!"

"I won't let you go, we will take the kids and leave Abby, we can go to the other end of the world where no one knows us!"

"And live in sin?"

"No Abby don't say that, we will not live in sin, how can it be a sin when I adore you!"

************

The days were filled with friends and family, the nights were filled with love and passion, and thus the week went by in bliss.

The day of the bachelor party, Steven was not himself, many deep feelings and emotions had gripped him and he was struggling to get past them.

The idea that Abby could be his sister ate at him day and night, and because he had made love to her knowing the possibility that they may be related, tortured him greatly.

He was not a religious man, but he did believe in God, and he believed himself a great sinner. He tried very hard to erase the idea that she may be his blood, and the pain was severe in his gut and destroyed him, but even so he still made love to her every night afraid that one day she might be taken away from him.

"Something wrong?" Abby was worried, he didn't seem like himself the entire week.

"Come here." He said, and opened his arms for her.

Without hesitation, Abby flew into his arms and he tightened his arms possessively around her, "I love you."

"I know."

"No you don't Abby." He told her, "you really have no idea how much I adore you."

Abby closed her eyes and treasured each moment she was with him like this. "I know enough to know that you put your life last when it comes to me and the children, and that is more than anyone else in the world can say!"

"So you finally after all this time trust me."

"I've always trusted you Steven, it's me I don't trust."

Steven pulled her back and looked into her eyes, "What is it that you don't trust about yourself?"

"I don't trust myself to be enough for you, I know sometimes I'm a handful and I don't want you to ever feel that you have had enough of me."

Releasing a harsh sigh, Steven let her go and went to sit down on the couch, "That means you still don't trust me."

"What?" Abby walked to his side and sat down, "what are you talking about?"