Steps for littles to clean their room!

✨🫧🧦 Clean Room 🧦🫧✨️
🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵
Step 1 ; Take out all your clothes and towels. this will declutter the most of it (especially if you're like me lol). Any bags on the ground should be put away at this time too.

Step 2 ; Put all your plushies away or on your bed/hammock if you have one. Don't worry about your bed til the end. start with the floor and work your way up.

Step 3 ; Take out any dishes/cutlery/cups you have lying around.

Good Job kiddo! Most of the big stuff should be gone now! reward yourself, you so deserve it!

Step 4 ; Pick up any rubbish you see on the floor and put it in the bin/recyc bin. Or you can hang a trash bag on the doorknob and use that!

Step 5 ; If you have any regression/dreaming tools that you're not using atm (outside of plushies) put them in a safe spot.

Step 6 ; There shouldn't be much or anything left on the ground now!! Good job little one, now you just gotta pick up what is there and pack it away.

You're doing such an awesome job kid! Keep it up! Give the floor a vacuum or a sweep and then you're all set for another break!!

Step 7 ; This is the step where we focus on our bed. Put all of it in the middle and sort it out. What will stay on your bed, what needs to be packed away. Once you pack everything that doesnt belong away, make your bed and sort your friends (stuffies)

Step 8 ; If you have a desk and chair, give them a clean as well, make sure everything goes in the right spots too kiddo. Give the desk a wipe with a dry cloth to get any dust off then wipe it with a spray to get rid of germs

Step 9 ; If you have any shelving give them a bit of a tidy too. Sort out any books you may keep there, any games or plushies, any music or collectables. Give it a bit of a dusting as well while you're there!

You did such an amazing job cleaning up kid!! you deserve the whole sheet of gold stars!

If you ever struggle or don't know where to start again come back to this Chapter and i'll help ^-^ If you do use this method feel free to message me and tell me how it goes! 🩷

Agere And Petre For Starters (2023)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara